Monday, November 11, 2013

Transgress against

  1.   22 The Lord aGod of gods, the Lord God of gods, he knoweth, and Israel he shall know; if it be in rebellion, or if in transgression against the Lord, (save us not this day,)
  2.   50 And forgive thy people that have sinned against thee, and all their transgressions wherein they have transgressed against thee, and give them compassion before them who carried them captive, that they may have compassion on them:
  3.   25 ¶ And they transgressed against the God of their fathers, and went a whoring after the gods of the people of the land, whom God destroyed before them.
  4.   2 And it came to pass, that in the fifth year of king Rehoboam Shishak king of Egypt came up against Jerusalem, because they had transgressed against the Lord,
  5.   16 ¶ But when he was strong, his heart was lifted up to his destruction: for he transgressed against the Lord his God, and went into the temple of the Lord to burn incense upon the altar of incense.
  6.   19 For the Lord brought Judah low because of Ahaz king of Israel; for he made Judah anaked, and transgressed sore against the Lord.
  7.   27 Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying astrange wives?
  8.   27 Thy afirst father hath sinned, and thy teachers have transgressed against me.
  9.   24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their aworm shall not die, neither shall their bfire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
  10.   8 The priests said not, Where is the Lord? and they that handle the law knew me not: the apastors also transgressed against me, and the bprophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit.
          •  •  •
      29 Wherefore will ye aplead with me? ye all have transgressed against me, saith the Lord.
  11.   13 Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the Lord thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not aobeyed my voice, saith the Lord.
  12.   8 And I will acleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me.
  13.   3 And he said unto me, Son of man, I asend thee to the children of Israel, to a brebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day.
  14.   38 And I will apurge out from among you the brebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not center into the dland of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
  15.   13 Woe unto them! for they have fled from me: adestruction unto them! because they have transgressed against me: though I bhave credeemed them, yet they have spoken lies against me.
  16.   11 In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against me: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee them that rejoice in thy pride, and thou shalt no more be ahaughty bbecause of my holy mountain.
  17.   39 O, my beloved brethren, remember the awfulness in atransgressing against that Holy God, and also the awfulness of yielding to the enticings of that bcunning one. Remember, to be ccarnally-minded is ddeath, and to be espiritually-minded is flife geternal.
  18.   29 Therefore I say unto you, Go; and whosoever transgresseth against me, him shall ye ajudge baccording to the sins which he has committed; and if he cconfess his sins before thee and me, and drepenteth in the sincerity of his heart, him shall ye eforgive, and I will forgive him also.

No comments:

Post a Comment