Thursday, November 14, 2013

I say unto you, Go

  1.   18 And when they came again to him, (for he tarried at Jericho,) he said unto them, Did I not say unto you, Go not?
  2.   29 Therefore I say unto you, Go; and whosoever transgresseth against me, him shall ye judge according to the sins which he has committed; and if he confess his sins before thee and me, and repenteth in the sincerity of his heart, him shall ye forgive, and I will forgive him also.
          •  •  •
      32 Now I say unto you, Go; and whosoever will not repent of his sins the same shall not be numbered among my people; and this shall be observed from this time forward.
  3.   26 Behold I say unto you: Go to the house of Seantum, who is the brother of Seezoram, and say unto him—
  4.   6 Behold, verily I say unto you, go from them only for a little time, and declare my word, and I will prepare a place for them.
  5.   26 Behold, I say unto you, go forth as I have commanded you; repent of all your sins; ask and ye shall receive; knock and it shall be opened unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment