Friday, November 8, 2013

"I am the Lord God"

  1.   13 And, behold, the aLord stood babove it, and said, I am the cLord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the dland whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;
  2.   27 Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?
  3.   9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the awriting of the house of Israel, neither shall they benter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord God.
  4.   49 And they shall recompense your lewdness upon you, and ye shall bear the sins of your aidols: and ye shall know that I am the Lord God.
  5.   24 Thus Ezekiel is unto you a asign: according to all that he hath bdone shall ye do: and when this cometh, ye shall know that I am the Lord God.
  6.   24 ¶ And there shall be no more a apricking brier unto the house of Israel, nor any grieving thorn of all that are round about them, that despised them; and they shall know that I am the Lord God.
  7.   16 And it shall be no more the confidence of the house of Israel, which bringeth their iniquity to remembrance, when they shall look after them: but they shall know that I am the Lord God.
  8.   3 And God spake unto Moses, saying: Behold, I am the Lord God aAlmighty, and bEndless is my cname; for I am without beginning of days or end of years; and is not this endless?

No comments:

Post a Comment