Monday, November 11, 2013

Confess sins

  1.   7 Then they shall aconfess their sin which they have done: and he shall brecompense his trespass with the principal thereof, and add unto it the fifth part thereof, and give it unto him against whom he hath trespassed.
  2.   6 Let thine ear now be attentive, and thine eyes open, that thou mayest hear the prayer of thy servant, which I pray before thee now, day and night, for the children of Israel thy servants, and aconfess the sins of the children of Israel, which we have sinned against thee: both I and my father’s house have sinned.
  3.   2 And the seed of Israel aseparated themselves from all bstrangers, and stood and cconfessed their sins, and the iniquities of their fathers.
  4.   20 ¶ And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the Lord my God for the holy mountain of my God;
  5.   6 And were baptized of him in Jordan, aconfessing their sins.
  6.   5 And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all abaptized of him in the river of Jordan, bconfessing their sins.
  7.   9 If we aconfess our sins, he is faithful and bjust to cforgive us our sins, and to dcleanse us from all unrighteousness.
  8.   29 Therefore I say unto you, Go; and whosoever transgresseth against me, him shall ye ajudge baccording to the sins which he has committed; and if he cconfess his sins before thee and me, and drepenteth in the sincerity of his heart, him shall ye eforgive, and I will forgive him also.
          •  •  •
      36 And those that would not confess their sins and repent of their iniquity, the same were not numbered among the people of the church, and their names were ablotted out.
  9.   4 And they had been teaching the word of God for the space of fourteen years among the Lamanites, having had much asuccess in bringing many to the bknowledge of the truth; yea, by the power of their words many were brought before the altar of God, to call on his name and cconfess their sins before him.
  10.   17 And it came to pass that they did apreach with great bpower, insomuch that they did confound many of those cdissenters who had gone over from the Nephites, insomuch that they came forth and did confess their sins and were baptized unto repentance, and immediately returned to the Nephites to endeavor to repair unto them the wrongs which they had done.
  11.   5 Telling them of things which must shortly come, that they might know and remember at the time of their coming that they had been made known unto them beforehand, to the intent that they might believe; therefore as many as believed on the words of Samuel went forth unto him to be baptized, for they came repenting and confessing their sins.
  12.   20 Wherefore, I command you again to repent, lest I ahumble you with my almighty power; and that you bconfess your sins, lest you suffer these cpunishments of which I have spoken, of which in the smallest, yea, even in the least degree you have dtasted at the time I withdrew my Spirit.
  13.   12 But remember that on this, the aLord’s day, thou shalt offer thine boblations and thy sacraments unto the Most High, cconfessing thy sins unto thy brethren, and before the Lord.
  14.   2 Behold, verily thus saith the Lord unto you, O ye elders of my church, who are assembled upon this spot, whose sins are now forgiven you, for I, the Lord, aforgive sins, and am bmerciful unto those who cconfess their sins with humble hearts;
  15.   7 Nevertheless, he has sinned; but verily I say unto you, I, the Lord, aforgive sins unto those who bconfess their sins before me and ask forgiveness, who have not csinned unto ddeath.

No comments:

Post a Comment