Friday, November 8, 2013

"I am the Lord thy God"

  1.   2 aI am the bLord thy cGod, which have brought thee out of the land of dEgypt, out of the house of ebondage.
  2.   6 ¶ aI am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
  3.   10 I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
  4.   3 For I am the Lord thy God, the aHoly One of Israel, thy bSaviour: I gave cEgypt for thy dransom, Ethiopia and eSeba for thee.
  5.   17 Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which aleadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
  6.   15 But I am the Lord thy God, that divided the asea, whose waves roared: The Lord of hosts is his name.
  7.   9 And I that am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt will yet make thee to dwell in atabernacles, as in the days of the solemn feast.
  8.   4 Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no agod but me: for there is no bsaviour cbeside me.
  9.   15 But I am the Lord thy God, whose awaves roared; the Lord of Hosts is my name.
  10.   34 aI am the Lord thy God, who hath bbrought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
  11.   2 Behold, and lo, I am the Lord thy God, and will answer thee as touching this matter.
          •  •  •
      12 I am the Lord thy God; and I give unto you this commandment—that no man shall acome unto the Father but by me or by my word, which is my law, saith the Lord.
          •  •  •
      28 I am the Lord thy God, and will give unto thee the alaw of my Holy Priesthood, as was ordained by me and my Father before the world was.
          •  •  •
      40 I am the Lord thy God, and I gave unto thee, my servant Joseph, an aappointment, and restore all things. Ask what ye will, and it shall be given unto you according to my word.
          •  •  •
      49 For I am the Lord thy God, and will be awith thee even unto the bend of the world, and through all eternity; for verily I cseal upon you your dexaltation, and prepare a throne for you in the kingdom of my Father, with Abraham your efather.
          •  •  •
      53 For I am the Lord thy God, and ye shall obey my voice; and I give unto my servant Joseph that he shall be made ruler over many things; for he hath been afaithful over a few things, and from henceforth I will strengthen him.
      54 And I command mine handmaid, Emma Smith, to abide and acleave unto my servant Joseph, and to none else. But if she will not abide this commandment she shall be bdestroyed, saith the Lord; for I am the Lord thy God, and will destroy her if she abide not in my law.
          •  •  •
      57 And again, I say, let not my servant Joseph put his property out of his hands, lest an enemy come and destroy him; for aSatan bseeketh to destroy; for I am the Lord thy God, and he is my servant; and behold, and lo, I am with him, as I was with Abraham, thy father, even unto his cexaltation and glory.
  12.   7 For I am the Lord thy God; I dwell in aheaven; the earth is my bfootstool; I stretch my hand over the sea, and it obeys my voice; I cause the wind and the fire to be my cchariot; I say to the mountains—Depart hence—and behold, they are taken away by a whirlwind, in an instant, suddenly.
  13.   3 And the Lord said unto me: These are the governing ones; and the name of the great one is aKolob, because it is near unto me, for I am the Lord thy God: I have set this one to govern all those which belong to the same order as that upon which thou standest.
          •  •  •
      19 And the Lord said unto me: These two facts do exist, that there are two spirits, one being more intelligent than the other; there shall be another more intelligent than they; I am the Lord thy God, I am amore intelligent than they all.

No comments:

Post a Comment