Friday, November 8, 2013

Know me


  1.   10 Then she fell on her face, and bowed herself to the ground, and said unto him, Why have I found grace in thine eyes, that thou shouldest take aknowledge of me, seeing I am a stranger?

  2.   15 ¶ And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is adeparted from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.

  3.   4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.

  4.   1 O Lord, thou hast asearched me, and bknown me.

  5.   4 I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man acared for my soul.

  6.   4 For Jacob my aservant’s sake, and Israel mine belect, I have even ccalled thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

      5 ¶ aI am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

  7.   8 The priests said not, Where is the Lord? and they that handle the law knew me not: the apastors also transgressed against me, and the bprophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit.

  8.   22 For my people is afoolish, they have not bknown me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do cevil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

  9.   3 And they bend their tongues like their bow for alies: but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they bknow not me, saith the Lord.
          •  •  •

      6 Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the Lord.
          •  •  •

      24 But let him that glorieth aglory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I bdelight, saith the Lord.

  10.   3 But thou, O Lord, aknowest me: thou hast seen me, and tried mine heart toward thee: pull them out like sheep for the slaughter, and prepare them for the day of slaughter.

  11.   15 ¶ O Lord, thou knowest: remember me, and avisit me, and revenge me of my persecutors; take me not away in thy longsuffering: know that for thy sake I have bsuffered crebuke.

  12.   16 He judged the cause of the poor and needy; then it was well with him: was not this to know me? saith the Lord.

  13.   7 And I will give them an aheart to know me, that I am the Lord: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.

  14.   34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all aknow me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their biniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

  15.   16 And thou shalt come up aagainst my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the blatter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the cheathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified din thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

  16.   5 The king answered and said to the Chaldeans, The thing is agone from me: if ye will not make known unto me the dream, with the interpretation thereof, ye shall be bcut in pieces, and your houses shall be made a dunghill.
          •  •  •

      9 But if ye will not make known unto me the dream, there is but one decree for you: for ye have prepared lying and corrupt words to speak before me, atill the time be changed: therefore tell me the dream, and I shall know that ye can shew me the interpretation thereof.
          •  •  •

      23 I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king’s matter.
          •  •  •

      26 The king answered and said to Daniel, whose aname was Belteshazzar, Art thou able to make bknown unto me the dream which I have seen, and the interpretation thereof?

  17.   6 Therefore made I a decree to bring in all the awise men of Babylon before me, that they might make known unto me the interpretation of the dream.

      7 Then came in the amagicians, the astrologers, the Chaldeans, and the soothsayers: and I told the dream before them; but they did not make known unto me the interpretation thereof.
          •  •  •

      18 This dream I king Nebuchadnezzar have seen. Now thou, O Belteshazzar, declare the interpretation thereof, forasmuch as all the wise men of my kingdom are not able to make known unto me the interpretation: but thou art able; for the aspirit of the bholy gods is in thee.

  18.   15 And now the wise men, the aastrologers, have been brought in before me, that they should read this writing, and make known unto me the interpretation thereof: but they could not shew the interpretation of the thing:

      16 And I have heard of thee, that thou canst make interpretations, and dissolve doubts: now if thou canst read the awriting, and make bknown to me the interpretation thereof, thou shalt be clothed with scarlet, and have a chain of gold about thy neck, and shalt be the third ruler in the kingdom.

  19.   34 And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt athrice deny that thou knowest me.

  20.   48 Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee.

  21.   28 Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is atrue, whom ye know not.

  22.   19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had aknown me, ye should have known my Father also.

  23.   15 As the Father knoweth me, even so aknow I the Father: and I lay down my blife for the sheep.

  24.   7 If ye had aknown me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
          •  •  •

      9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the aFather; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

  25.   28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.

  26.   5 Which knew me from the beginning, if they would testify, that after the most straitest sect of our religion I lived a aPharisee.

  27.   3 How that by revelation he made aknown unto me the mystery; (as I bwrote afore in few words,

  28.   11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

  29.   1 For it came to pass after I had desired to know the things that my father had seen, and believing that the Lord was able to make them known unto me, as I sat apondering in mine heart I was bcaught away in the Spirit of the Lord, yea, into an exceedingly high cmountain, which I never had before seen, and upon which I never had before set my foot.

  30.   29 And I bear record that I saw the things which my afather saw, and the angel of the Lord did make them known unto me.

  31.   14 But, behold, my beloved brethren, thus came the voice of the Son unto me, saying: After ye have repented of your sins, and witnessed unto the Father that ye are willing to keep my commandments, by the baptism of water, and have received the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost, and can speak with a new tongue, yea, even with the tongue of angels, and after this should adeny me, it would have been bbetter for you that ye had not known me.

  32.   2 And the things which I shall tell you are made known unto me by an aangel from God. And he said unto me: bAwake; and I awoke, and behold he stood before me.

  33.   13 For I am assured that if ye had known me ye would not have suffered that I should have worn these bands. For I am Ammon, and am a adescendant of Zarahemla, and have come up out of the bland of Zarahemla to inquire concerning our brethren, whom cZeniff brought up out of that land.

  34.   25 And now Abinadi said unto them: Are you apriests, and pretend to teach this people, and to understand the spirit of prophesying, and yet desire to know of me what these things mean?

  35.   24 For behold, in my name are they called; and if they aknow me they shall come forth, and shall have a place eternally at my right hand.

      25 And it shall come to pass that when the asecond trump shall sound then shall they that never bknew me come forth and shall stand before me.

  36.   46 Behold, I say unto you they are made aknown unto me by the Holy Spirit of God. Behold, I have bfasted and prayed many days that I might know these things of myself. And now I do know of myself that they are true; for the Lord God hath made them manifest unto me by his Holy Spirit; and this is the spirit of crevelation which is in me.

  37.   4 And behold, I am also a man of no small areputation among all those who know me; yea, and behold, I have many kindreds and bfriends, and I have also acquired much riches by the hand of my cindustry.

  38.   31 And he said: An aangel hath made them known unto me.

  39.   4 And she said unto him: The aservants of my husband have made it known unto me that thou art a bprophet of a holy God, and that thou hast cpower to do many mighty works in his name;

  40.   18 O God, Aaron hath told me that there is a God; and if there is a God, and if thou art God, wilt thou make thyself known unto me, and I will give away all my sins to know thee, and that I may be raised from the dead, and be saved at the last day. And now when the king had said these words, he was struck aas if he were dead.

  41.   24 And now, my beloved brethren, as ye have desired to know of me what ye shall do because ye are afflicted and cast out—now I do not desire that ye should suppose that I mean to judge you only according to that which is true—

  42.   5 Now, behold, I say unto you, if I had not been aborn of God I should bnot have known these things; but God has, by the mouth of his holy cangel, made these things known unto me, not of any dworthiness of myself;

  43.   11 Now these mysteries are not yet fully made known unto me; therefore I shall forbear.

  44.   6 Now, my son, I would not that ye should think that I know these things of myself, but it is the Spirit of God which is in me which maketh these things known unto me; for if I had not been aborn of God I should not have known these things.

  45.   11 Now, concerning the astate of the soul between bdeath and the resurrection—Behold, it has been made known unto me by an angel, that the spirits of all men, as soon as they are departed from this mortal body, yea, the spirits of all men, whether they be good or evil, are ctaken dhome to that God who gave them life.

  46.   29 Behold now, I do not say that these things shall be, of myself, because it is not of myself that I aknow these things; but behold, I bknow that these things are true because the Lord God has made them known unto me, therefore I testify that they shall be.

  47.   4 And I command you that ye shall awrite these sayings after I am gone, that if it so be that my people at Jerusalem, they who have seen me and been with me in my ministry, do not ask the Father in my name, that they may receive a knowledge of you by the Holy Ghost, and also of the other tribes whom they know not of, that these sayings which ye shall write shall be kept and shall be manifested unto the bGentiles, that through the fulness of the Gentiles, the remnant of their seed, who shall be scattered forth upon the face of the earth because of their cunbelief, may be brought in, or may be brought to a dknowledge of me, their Redeemer.

  48.   20 And now I, Moroni, do not write the manner of their oaths and combinations, for it hath been made known unto me that they are had aamong all people, and they are had among the Lamanites.

  49.   3 And I will atell you that which no man bknoweth save me and thee alone—

  50.   3 And I will tell you that which no man knoweth save me and thee alone—
    1.   1 Now, behold, because of the thing which you, my servant Oliver Cowdery, have desired to know of me, I give unto you these words:
            •  •  •
        8 And now, marvel not that I have acalled him unto mine own purpose, which purpose is known in me; wherefore, if he shall be bdiligent in keeping my commandments he shall be cblessed unto eternal life; and his name is dJoseph.
    2.   23 And again, it shall come to pass that on as many as ye shall baptize with water, ye shall lay your ahands, and they shall receive the bgift of the Holy Ghost, and shall be clooking forth for the signs of my dcoming, and shall know me.
    3.   98 Until all shall aknow me, who remain, even from the least unto the greatest, and shall be filled with the knowledge of the Lord, and shall bsee eye to eye, and shall lift up their voice, and with the voice together csing this new song, saying:
    4.   26 First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have aprofessed to know my bname and have not cknown me, and have dblasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord.
    5.   22 For astrait is the gate, and narrow the bway that leadeth unto the exaltation and continuation of the clives, and few there be that find it, because ye receive me not in the world neither do ye know me.
        23 But if ye receive me in the world, then shall ye know me, and shall receive your exaltation; that awhere I am ye shall be also.

No comments:

Post a Comment