Friday, November 1, 2013

Spirit troubled

  1.   8 And it came to pass in the morning that his spirit was atroubled; and he sent and called for all the bmagicians of Egypt, and all the wise men thereof: and Pharaoh told them his dream; but there was none that could interpret them unto Pharaoh.
  2.   14 ¶ But the aSpirit of the Lord bdeparted from Saul, and an evil spirit cfrom the Lord troubled him.
      15 And Saul’s servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit afrom God troubleth thee.
  3.   4 As for me, is my complaint to man? and if it were so, why should not my spirit be troubled?
  4.   3 I remembered God, and was troubled: I acomplained, and my spirit was boverwhelmed. Selah.
  5.   1 And in the second year of the reign of Nebuchadnezzar Nebuchadnezzar dreamed adreams, wherewith his spirit was btroubled, and his sleep brake from him.
          •  •  •
      3 And the king said unto them, I have dreamed a dream, and my spirit was troubled to know the dream.
  6.   9 O Belteshazzar, master of the magicians, because I know that the spirit of the holy gods is in thee, and no secret troubleth thee, tell me the visions of my dream that I have seen, and the interpretation thereof.
  7.   15 ¶ I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body, and the visions of my head troubled me.
  8.   26 And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
  9.   33 When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled,
  10.   21 When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall abetray me.
  11.   2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, aor be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by bletter as from us, as that the cday of Christ is at hand.
  12.   10 Now there had not any such thing happened before in the church; therefore Alma was troubled in his spirit, and he caused that they should be brought before the king.
          •  •  •
      13 And now the spirit of Alma was again troubled; and he went and inquired of the Lord what he should do concerning this matter, for he feared that he should do wrong in the sight of God.
  13.   5 Now the king said unto them: What is this that ye have said concerning the Spirit of the Lord? Behold, this is the thing which doth trouble me.

No comments:

Post a Comment