Friday, November 8, 2013

"I am the Lord their God"

  1.   46 And they shall know that I am the Lord their God, that brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them: I am the Lord their God.
  2.   44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their aenemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to bdestroy them utterly, and to break my ccovenant with them: for I am the Lord their God.
  3.   26 And they shall dwell asafely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; yea, they shall dwell bwith confidence, when I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know that I am the Lord their God.
  4.   22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God from that day and forward.
          •  •  •
      28 Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
  5.   6 And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the Lord their God, and will ahear them.
  6.   53 And it came to pass that the Lord said unto me: Stretch forth thine hand again unto thy brethren, and they shall not wither before thee, but I will ashock them, saith the Lord, and this will I do, that they may know that I am the Lord their God.
  7.   22 And it shall come to pass that they shall aknow that I am the Lord their God, and am a bjealous God, visiting the iniquities of my people.
  8.   26 And then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, that I am their Redeemer; but they would not be redeemed.

No comments:

Post a Comment