Friday, November 8, 2013

"I am the Lord your God"

  1.   7 And I will take you to me for a apeople, and I will be to you a bGod: and ye shall cknow that I am the Lord your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.
  2.   12 I have heard the amurmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the Lord your God.
  3.   44 For I am the Lord your God: ye shall therefore asanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
  4.   2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the Lord your God.
          •  •  •
      4 Ye shall do my ajudgments, and keep mine bordinances, to cwalk therein: I am the Lord your God.
          •  •  •
      30 Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable acustoms, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the Lord your God.
  5.   3 ¶ Ye shall fear every man his mother, and his father, and keep my asabbaths: I am the bLord your God.
      4 ¶ Turn ye not unto aidols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the Lord your God.
          •  •  •
      10 And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather every grape of thy vineyard; thou shalt leave them for the apoor and stranger: I am the Lord your God.
          •  •  •
      25 And in the fifth year shall ye eat of the fruit thereof, that it may yield unto you the increase thereof: I am the Lord your God.
          •  •  •
      31 ¶ aRegard not them that have bfamiliar cspirits, neither seek after dwizards, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.
          •  •  •
      34 But the astranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you bas one born among you, and thou shalt clove him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
          •  •  •
      36 Just balances, just aweights, a just bephah, and a just hin, shall ye have: I am the Lord your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt.
  6.   7 ¶ aSanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye bholy: for I am the Lord your God.
          •  •  •
      24 But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with amilk and honey: I am the Lord your God, which have bseparated you from other people.
  7.   22 ¶ And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not make clean riddance of the corners of thy field when thou reapest, neither shalt thou gather any gleaning of thy harvest: thou shalt leave them unto the apoor, and to the stranger: I am the Lord your God.
          •  •  •
      43 That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in abooths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
  8.   22 Ye shall have one manner of alaw, as well for the stranger, as for one of your own country: for I am the Lord your God.
  9.   17 Ye shall not therefore aoppress bone another; but thou shalt fear thy God: for I am the Lord your God.
          •  •  •
      38 I am the Lord your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, to give you the land of Canaan, and to be your God.
          •  •  •
      55 For unto me the children of Israel are aservants; they are my servants whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
  10.   1 Ye shall make you no aidols nor bgraven image, neither rear you up a cstanding image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.
          •  •  •
      13 I am the Lord your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your ayoke, and made you go upright.
  11.   10 Also in the day of your gladness, and in your asolemn days, and in the beginnings of your months, ye shall blow with the btrumpets over your burnt offerings, and over the sacrifices of your peace offerings; that they may be to you for a memorial before your God: I am the Lord your God.
  12.   41 I am the Lord your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am the Lord your God.
  13.   6 Ye have not eaten bread, neither have ye drunk wine or strong drink: that ye might know that I am the Lord your God.
  14.   10 And I said unto you, I am the Lord your God; afear not the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but ye have not bobeyed my voice.
  15.   5 ¶ And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; In the day when I achose Israel, and blifted up mine hand unto the seed of the house of Jacob, and made myself known unto them in the land of Egypt, when I lifted up mine hand unto them, saying, I am the cLord your God;
          •  •  •
      7 Then said I unto them, aCast ye away every man the abominations of his eyes, and defile not yourselves with the idols of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
          •  •  •
      19 I am the Lord your God; walk in my astatutes, and keep my judgments, and do them;
      20 And ahallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a bsign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the Lord your God.
  16.   27 And ye shall know that I am in the amidst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
  17.   17 So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God adwelling in Zion, my holy bmountain: then shall cJerusalem be holy, and there shall no dstrangers pass through her any more.
  18.   54 For I am the Lord your God, and will save all those of your brethren who have been apure in heart, and have been bslain in the land of Missouri, saith the Lord.
  19.   21 aKeep yourselves from evil to take the name of the Lord in vain, for I am the Lord your God, even the bGod of your fathers, the God of Abraham and of Isaac and of Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment