Sunday, November 3, 2013

Bear my name

  1.   15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a achosen vessel unto me, to bbear my cname before the dGentiles, and ekings, and the children of Israel:
  2.   18 Yea, blessed is this people who are willing to bear my aname; for in my bname shall they be called; and they are mine.
  3.   11 This being an ordinance unto you, that you are an elder under his hand, he being the afirst unto you, that you might be an elder unto this church of Christ, bearing my name
  4.   10 And thy brother Oliver shall continue in bearing my name before the aworld, and also to the church. And he shall not suppose that he can say enough in my cause; and lo, I am with him to the end.
  5.   6 But I, Abraham, and Lot, my brother’s son, prayed unto the Lord, and the Lord aappeared unto me, and said unto me: Arise, and take Lot with thee; for I have purposed to take thee away out of Haran, and to make of thee a bminister to bear my cname in a strange dland which I will give unto thy seed after thee for an everlasting possession, when they hearken to my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment