Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The sheep hear his voice

  1.   7 For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the asheep of his hand. bTo day if ye will chear his dvoice,
  2.   3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his avoice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and bleadeth them out.
          •  •  •
      16 And aother bsheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be cone fold, and one shepherd.
          •  •  •
      27 My asheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they bfollow me:
  3.   21 And he that will hear my voice shall be my asheep; and him shall ye receive into the church, and him will I also receive.
  4.   17 That other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one ashepherd.
          •  •  •
      21 And verily I say unto you, that ye are they of whom I said: aOther sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one bshepherd.
          •  •  •
      24 But behold, ye have both heard amy voice, and seen me; and ye are my sheep, and ye are numbered among those whom the Father hath bgiven me.
  5.   3 But I have received a acommandment of the Father that I shall go unto them, and that they shall bhear my voice, and shall be numbered among my sheep, that there may be one fold and one shepherd; therefore I go to show myself unto them.

No comments:

Post a Comment