Tuesday, November 5, 2013

"They are mine"

  1.   18 Yea, blessed is this people who are willing to bear my aname; for in my bname shall they be called; and they are mine.
  2.   20 And a commandment I give unto thee—that thou shalt awrite for him; and the bscriptures shall be given, even as they are in mine own bosom, to the salvation of mine own celect;
  3.   1 Verily, thus saith the Lord unto you, my friends Sidney and Joseph, your families are well; they are in amine hands, and I will do with them as seemeth me good; for in me there is all power.
  4.   30 Fear not thine aenemies, for they are in mine hands and I will do my pleasure with them.
  5.   35 But only an account of this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, give I unto you. For behold, there are many worlds that have passed away by the word of my power. And there are many that now stand, and innumerable are they unto man; but all things are numbered unto me, for they are mine and I aknow them.
          •  •  •
      37 And the Lord God spake unto Moses, saying: The aheavens, they are many, and they cannot be numbered unto man; but they are numbered unto me, for they are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment