Tuesday, November 5, 2013

"Thou art my servant"

  1.   8 But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have achosen, the seed of Abraham my bfriend.
      9 Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my aservant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.
  2.   21 ¶ Remember athese, O Jacob and Israel; for thou art my bservant: I have formed thee; thou art my servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be cforgotten of me.
  3.   3 And said unto me, Thou art my aservant, O Israel, in whom I will be bglorified.
  4.   3 And said unto me: Thou art my aservant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.
  5.   20 Thou art my servant; and I covenant with thee that thou shalt have aeternal life; and thou shalt serve me and go forth in my name, and shalt gather together my sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment