Friday, November 1, 2013

Judge not

  1.   6 And said to the judges, Take heed what ye do: for ye judge not for man, but for the Lord, who is with you in the ajudgment.
  2.   23 Thy aprinces are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth bgifts, and followeth after rewards: they cjudge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.
  3.   28 They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they ajudge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge.
  4.   24 O Lord, acorrect me, but with bjudgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.
  5.   12 For thus saith the Lord; Behold, they whose judgment was not to adrink of the cup have assuredly drunken; and art thou he that shall altogether go unpunished? thou shalt not go unpunished, but thou shalt surely drink of it.
  6.   1 aJudge not, that ye be not bjudged.
  7.   37 aJudge not, and ye shall not be judged: bcondemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be cforgiven:
  8.   57 Yea, and why even of yourselves judge ye not what is right?
  9.   24 aJudge not according to bthe cappearance, but judge righteous judgment.
  10.   47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to ajudge the world, but to save the world.
  11.   3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man’s judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
  12.   12 But king Mosiah said unto Alma: Behold, I judge them not; therefore I adeliver them into thy hands to be judged.
  13.   29 If your higher judges do not judge righteous judgments, ye shall cause that a small number of your lower judges should be gathered together, and they shall judge your higher judges, according to the voice of the people.
  14.   1 aAnd now it came to pass that when Jesus had spoken these words he turned again to the multitude, and did open his mouth unto them again, saying: Verily, verily, I say unto you, Judge not, that ye be not judged.
  15.   30 But remember that all my judgments are not given unto men; and as the words have gone forth out of my mouth even so shall they be fulfilled, that the afirst shall be last, and that the last shall be first in all things whatsoever I have created by the word of my power, which is the power of my bSpirit.
  16.   20 And it pleaseth God that he hath given all these things unto man; for unto this end were they made to be used, with judgment, not to aexcess, neither by extortion.

No comments:

Post a Comment