Tuesday, November 5, 2013

"My sheep"

  1.   20 If his loins have not blessed me, and if he were not warmed with the fleece of my sheep;
  2.   6 My asheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.
          •  •  •
      11 ¶ For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, will both asearch my sheep, and seek them out.
      12 As a ashepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I bseek out my csheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been dscattered in the ecloudy and fdark day.
  3.   6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
  4.   14 I am the good ashepherd, and bknow my csheep, and am known of mine.
          •  •  •
      26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
      27 My asheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they bfollow me:
  5.   16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, aFeed my sheep.
      17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, aFeed my bsheep.
  6.   20 Thou art my servant; and I covenant with thee that thou shalt have aeternal life; and thou shalt serve me and go forth in my name, and shalt gather together my sheep.
      21 And he that will hear my voice shall be my asheep; and him shall ye receive into the church, and him will I also receive.
  7.   24 But behold, ye have both heard amy voice, and seen me; and ye are my sheep, and ye are numbered among those whom the Father hath bgiven me.
  8.   3 But I have received a acommandment of the Father that I shall go unto them, and that they shall bhear my voice, and shall be numbered among my sheep, that there may be one fold and one shepherd; therefore I go to show myself unto them.
  9.   31 But if he repent not he shall not be numbered among my people, that he may not destroy my people, for behold I aknow bmy sheep, and they are numbered.
  10.   14 Now, I say unto you, and what I say unto you, I say unto all the Twelve: Arise and gird up your loins, take up your across, follow me, and bfeed my sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment