Monday, November 11, 2013

"Thee and me"

  1.   26 Give me my wives and my children, for whom I have aserved thee, and let me go: for thou knowest my service which I have done thee.
  2.   28 And Samson called unto the Lord, and said, O Lord God, remember me, I pray thee, and strengthen me, I pray thee, only this once, O God, that I may be at once avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes.
  3.   17 Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me.
  4.   23 And as touching the matter which thou and I have spoken of, behold, the Lord be between thee and me for ever.
  5.   8 And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me.
  6.   11 Which in time past was to thee unprofitable, but now profitable to thee and to me:
  7.   29 Therefore I say unto you, Go; and whosoever transgresseth against me, him shall ye ajudge baccording to the sins which he has committed; and if he cconfess his sins before thee and me, and drepenteth in the sincerity of his heart, him shall ye eforgive, and I will forgive him also.

No comments:

Post a Comment