Thursday, October 4, 2012

"We returned"


  1.   10 For except we had lingered, surely now we had returned this second time.
  2.   15 And it came to pass, when our enemies heard that it was known unto us, and God had brought their acounsel to nought, that we returned all of us to the wall, every one unto his work.
  3.   7 And when we had returned to the tent of my father, behold their joy was full, and my mother was comforted.
  4.   2 Therefore, I contended with my brethren in the wilderness, for I would that our ruler should make a treaty with them; but he being an austere and a blood-thirsty man commanded that I should be slain; but I was rescued by the shedding of much blood; for father fought against father, and brother against brother, until the greater number of our army was destroyed in the wilderness; and we returned, those of us that were spared, to the land of Zarahemla, to relate that tale to their wives and their children.
  5.   21 And it came to pass that we returned again to our own land, and my people again began to atend their flocks, and to till their ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment