Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"Should be slain"

  1.   13 And the decree went forth that the wise men should be slain; and they sought Daniel and his fellows to be slain.
  2.   28 And though they found no cause of death in him, yet desired they Pilate that he should be aslain.
  3.   2 Therefore, I contended with my brethren in the wilderness, for I would that our ruler should make a treaty with them; but he being an austere and a blood-thirsty man commanded that I should be slain; but I was rescued by the shedding of much blood; for father fought against father, and brother against brother, until the greater number of our army was destroyed in the wilderness; and we returned, those of us that were spared, to the land of Zarahemla, to relate that tale to their wives and their children.
  4.   22 And that you be afirm in bkeeping the commandments wherewith I have commanded you; and if you do this, behold I grant unto you ceternal life, even if you should be dslain.

No comments:

Post a Comment