Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Feed flocks


  1.   31 And he said, What shall I give thee? And Jacob said, Thou shalt not give me any thing: if thou wilt do this thing for me, I will again feed and keep thy flock.
  2.   2 These are the agenerations of Jacob. bJosephbeing seventeen years old, was feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad was with the sons of Bilhah, and with the sons of Zilpah, his father’s wives: and Joseph brought unto his father their evil report.
          •  •  •
      12 ¶ And his brethren went to feed their father’s aflock in Shechem.
      13 And Israel said unto Joseph, Do not thy brethren feed the flock in Shechem? come, and I will send thee unto them. And he said to him, Here am I.
          •  •  •
      16 And he said, I seek my brethren: tell me, I pray thee, where they feed their flocks.
  3.   32 And the men are shepherds, for their trade hath been to feed cattle; and they have brought their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have.
  4.   3 And no man shall acome up with thee, neither let any man be seen throughout all the mount; neither let the flocks nor herds feed before that mount.
  5.   2 Some remove the alandmarks; they violently take away flocks, and feed thereof.
  6.   7 Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?
      8 ¶ If thou know not, O thou fairest among women, go thy way forth by the footsteps of the flock, and feed thy kids beside the shepherds’ tents.
  7.   11 He shall feed his aflock like a bshepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.
  8.   5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
  9.   3 The shepherds with their flocks shall come unto her; they shall pitch their tents against her round about; they shall feed every one in his place.
  10.   2 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not avisited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord.
  11.   2 Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God unto the shepherds; Woe be to the ashepherds of Israel that do feedthemselves! should not the shepherds bfeed the flocks?
      3 Ye eat the afat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock.
          •  •  •
      10 Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will arequire my flock at their hand, and cause them to bcease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherdsfeed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.
          •  •  •
      15 I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord God.
  12.   7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:
  13.   14 ¶ Feed thy people with thy rod, the flock of thine heritage, which dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel: let them feed in Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.
  14.   4 Thus saith the Lord my God; Feed the flock of the slaughter;
          •  •  •
      7 And I will feed the flock of slaughter, even you, O poor of the flock. And I took unto me two staves; the one I called Beauty, and the other I called aBands; and I fed the flock.
  15.   28 ¶ Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the aflock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you boverseers, to feed the cchurch of God, which he hath purchased with his own dblood.
  16.   7 Who goeth a awarfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a bvineyard, and ceateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock?
  17.   2 aFeed the bflock of God which is among you, taking the coversight thereof, not by constraint, but dwillingly; not for efilthy flucre, but of a ready mind;
  18.   14 And again, doth a man take an ass which belongeth to his neighbor, and keep him? I say unto you, Nay; he will not even suffer that he shall feed among his flocks, but will drive him away, and cast him out. I say unto you, that even so shall it be among you if ye know not the name by which ye are called.
  19.   14 For, in the thirteenth year of my reign in the land of Nephi, away on the south of the land of aShilom, when my people were watering and bfeeding their flocks, and tilling their lands, a numerous host of Lamanites came upon them and began to slay them, and to take off their flocks, and the corn of their fields.
  20.   9 And they said unto him: Behold, he is feeding thy ahorses. Now the king had commanded his servants, previous to the time of the watering of their flocks, that they should prepare his horses and chariots, and conduct him forth to the land of Nephi; for there had been a bgreat cfeast appointed at the land of Nephi, by the father of Lamoni, who was king over all the land.

No comments:

Post a Comment