Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"My men"

  1.   21 And Ruth the Moabitess said, He said unto me also, Thou shalt keep afast by my young men, until they have ended all my harvest.
  2.   12 Then said David, Will the men of Keilah deliver me and my men into the hand of Saul? And the Lord said, They will deliver thee up.
  3.   15 The Lord hath trodden under foot all my mighty amen in the midst of me: he hath called an assembly against me to crush my young men: the Lord hath trodden the virgin, the daughter of Judah, as in a winepress.
          •  •  •
      18 ¶ The Lord is righteous; for I have rebelled against his commandment: hear, I pray you, all people, and behold my sorrow: my virgins and my young men are gone into captivity.
  4.   21 The young and the old lie on the ground in the streets: my virgins and my young men are fallen by the sword; thou hast aslain them in the day of thine anger; thou hast killed, and not pitied.
  5.   26 I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the aliving God, and bstedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be cdestroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end.
  6.   5 And it came to pass that I went again with four of my men into the city, in unto the king, that I might know of the disposition of the king, and that I might know if I might go in with my people and possess the land in peace.
  7.   9 And it came to pass that I caused that the women and children of my people should be hid in the wilderness; and I also caused that all my old men that could bear arms, and also all my young men that were able to bear arms, should gather themselves together to go to battle against the Lamanites; and I did place them in their ranks, every man according to his age.
  8.   7 And now, if ye do not this, behold, ye are in our hands, and I will command my men that they shall fall upon you, and ainflict the wounds of death in your bodies, that ye may become extinct; and then we will see who shall have power over this people; yea, we will see who shall be brought into bondage.
  9.   20 Nevertheless, I will grant to exchange prisoners according to your request, gladly, that I may preserve my food for my men of war; and we will wage a war which shall be eternal, either to the subjecting the Nephites to our authority or to their eternal extinction.
  10.   43 And now, whether they were overtaken by Antipus we knew not, but I said unto my men: Behold, we know not but they have halted for the purpose that we should come against them, that they might catch us in their snare;
  11.   24 And it came to pass that after the Lamanites had fled, I immediately gave orders that my men who had been wounded should be taken from among the dead, and caused that their wounds should be dressed.
  12.   18 And it came to pass that the Lamanites did come out with their numerous army against us. And when they had come and were about to fall upon us with the sword, I caused that my men, those who were with me, should retreat into the wilderness.
          •  •  •
      26 Now it came to pass that when it was night, I caused that my men should not sleep, but that they should march forward by another way towards the land of Manti.
  13.   3 And now behold, I say unto you that myself, and also my men, and also Helaman and his men, have suffered exceedingly great asufferings; yea, even hunger, thirst, and fatigue, and all manner of afflictions of every kind.
  14.   10 And it came to pass that my men were hewn down, yea, even my aten thousand who were with me, and I fell wounded in the midst; and they passed by me that they did not put an end to my life.
  15.   55 And the lord of the vineyard said unto one of his aservants: Go and gather together the residue of my servants, and take ball the strength of mine house, which are my warriors, my young men, and they that are of middle age also among all my servants, who are the strength of mine house, save those only whom I have appointed to tarry;
  16.   22 Therefore let my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., say unto the astrength of my house, my young men and the middle aged—Gather yourselves together unto the land of Zion, upon the land which I have bought with money that has been consecrated unto me.
  17.   16 Behold, I have commanded my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., to say unto the astrength of my house, even my warriors, my young men, and middle-aged, to gather together for the redemption of my people, and throw down the towers of mine enemies, and scatter their bwatchmen;

No comments:

Post a Comment