Monday, October 1, 2012

Come upon them and destroy them


  1.   18 Thou daughter that dost inhabit Dibon, come down from thy glory, and sit in thirst; for the spoiler of Moab shall come upon thee, and he shall destroy thy strong holds.

  2.   14 And I, Nephi, did take the asword of Laban, and after the manner of it did make many bswords, lest by any means the people who were now called Lamanites should come upon us and destroy us; for I knew their chatred towards me and my children and those who were called my people.

  3.   1 aI, bZeniff, having been taught in all the language of the Nephites, and having had a knowledge of the land of cNephi, or of the land of our fathers’ first inheritance,

  4.   2 And I set guards round about the land, that the Lamanites might not come upon us again unawares and destroy us; and thus I did guard my people and my flocks, and keep them from falling into the hands of our enemies.
          •  •  •

      7 But I had sent my spies out round about the land of aShemlon, that I might discover their preparations, that I might guard against them, that they might not come upon my people and destroy them.

  5.   2 For behold, the armies of the Lamanites had come in upon the wilderness side, into the borders of the land, even into the city of aAmmonihah, and began to slay the people and destroy the city.

  6.   28 And it came to pass that when the people of Morianton, who were led by a man whose name was Morianton, found that the people of Lehi had fled to the camp of Moroni, they were exceedingly fearful lest the army of Moroni should come upon them and destroy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment