Saturday, October 13, 2012

"Lest by"

  1.   5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
  2.   9 But take heed lest by any means this aliberty of yours become a bstumblingblock to them that are cweak.
  3.   27 But I akeep under my bbody, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
  4.   3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the aserpent bbeguiled Eve through his csubtilty, so your minds should be dcorrupted from the esimplicity that is in Christ.
  5.   2 And I went up by arevelation, and bcommunicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.
  6.   5 For this cause, when I could no longer forbear, I sent to know your faith, lest by some means the atempter have btempted you, and our labour be in vain.
  7.   14 And I, Nephi, did take the asword of Laban, and after the manner of it did make many bswords, lest by any means the people who were now called Lamanites should come upon us and destroy us; for I knew their chatred towards me and my children and those who were called my people.
  8.   7 Wherefore we labored diligently among our people, that we might persuade them to acome unto Christ, and partake of the goodness of God, that they might enter into his brest, lest by any means he should swear in his wrath they should not center in, as in the dprovocation in the days of temptation while the children of Israel were in the ewilderness.
  9.   11 Therefore it came to pass, that after we had dwelt in the land for the space of
  10.   25 Now Moroni, leaving a part of his army in the land of Jershon, lest by any means a part of the Lamanites should come into that land and take possession of the city, took the remaining part of his army and marched over into the land of Manti.
  11.   15 And Helaman feared lest by so doing they should lose their souls; therefore all those who had entered into this covenant were compelled to behold their brethren wade through their afflictions, in their dangerous circumstances at this time.
  12.   9 And now the cause of these our embarrassments, or the cause why they did not send more strength unto us, we knew not; therefore we were grieved and also filled with fear, lest by any means the judgments of God should come upon our land, to our overthrow and utter destruction.
  13.   19 Therefore repent ye, repent ye, lest by knowing these things and not doing them ye shall suffer yourselves to come under condemnation, and ye are brought down unto this second death.
  14.   9 And ye know also that they have aburied their weapons of war, and they fear to take them up lest by any means they should sin; yea, ye can see that they fear to sin—for behold they will suffer themselves that they be trodden down and slain by their enemies, and will not lift their swords against them, and this because of their bfaith in Christ.
  15.   7 And it came to pass that they did make a great uproar throughout the land; and the people who believed began to be very sorrowful, lest by any means those things which had been spoken might not come to pass.
  16.   84 And he would not for a while, but afterward he said within himself: Though I fear not God, nor regard man, yet because this widow troubleth me I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.

No comments:

Post a Comment