Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"In peace"

  1.   15 And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good aold age.
  2.   29 That thou wilt do us no hurt, as we have not touched thee, and as we have done unto thee nothing but good, and have sent thee away in apeace: thou art now the bblessed of the Lord.
          •  •  •
      31 And they arose up betimes in the morning, and bsware one to another: and Isaac sent them away, and they departed from him in peace.
  3.   21 So that I come again to my father’s house in peace; then shall the aLord be my God:
  4.   17 And he said, God forbid that I should do so: but the man in whose hand the cup is found, he shall be my servant; and as for you, get you up in peace unto your father.
  5.   18 ¶ And Moses went and returned to aJethro his father in law, and said unto him, Let me go, I pray thee, and return unto my brethren which are in Egypt, and see whether they be yet alive. And Jethro said to Moses, Go in peace.
  6.   23 If thou shalt do this thing, and God command thee so, then thou shalt be able to endure, and all this people shall also go to their place in peace.
  7.   21 And all the people returned to the camp to Joshua at Makkedah in peace: none moved his tongue against any of the children of Israel.
  8.   9 And he spake also unto the men of Penuel, saying, When I come again in peace, I will break down this tower.
  9.   31 Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the Lord’s, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering.
  10.   6 And the priest said unto them, Go in peace: before the Lord is your way wherein ye go.
  11.   17 Then Eli answered and said, Go in peace: and the God of Israel grant thee thy petition that thou hast asked of him.
  12.   13 The Lord do so and much more to Jonathan: but if it please my father to do thee evil, then I will shew it thee, and send thee away, that thou mayest go in peace: and the Lord be with thee, as he hath been with my father.
          •  •  •
      42 And aJonathan said to David, Go in peace, forasmuch as we have sworn both of us in the name of the Lord, saying, The Lord be between me and thee, and between my seed and thy seed for ever. And he arose and departed: and Jonathan went into the city.
  13.   6 And thus shall ye say to him that liveth in prosperity, aPeace be both to thee, and bpeace be to thine house, and peace be unto all that thou hast.
          •  •  •
      35 So David received of her hand that which she had brought him, and said unto her, Go up in peace to thine house; see, I have hearkened to thy voice, and have accepted thy person.
  14.   7 Wherefore now return, and go in peace, that thou displease not the lords of the Philistines.
  15.   21 And Abner said unto David, I will arise and go, and will gather all Israel unto my lord the king, that they may make a league with thee, and that thou mayest reign over all that thine heart desireth. And David sent Abner away; and he went in peace.
      22 ¶ And, behold, the servants of David and Joab came from pursuing a troop, and brought in a great spoil with them: but Abner was not with David in Hebron; for he had sent him away, and he was gone in peace.
      23 When Joab and all the host that was with him were come, they told Joab, saying, Abner the son of Ner came to the king, and he hath sent him away, and he is gone in peace.
  16.   9 And the king said unto him, Go in peace. So he arose, and went to Hebron.
          •  •  •
      27 The king said also unto Zadok the priest, Art not thou a aseer? return into the city in peace, and your two sons with you, Ahimaaz thy son, and bJonathan the son of Abiathar.
  17.   3 And I will bring back all the people unto thee: the man whom thou seekest is as if all returned: so all the people shall be in peace.
  18.   24 ¶ And aMephibosheth the son of Saul came down to meet the king, and had neither dressed his feet, nor trimmed his beard, nor washed his clothes, from the day the king departed until the day he came again in peace.
          •  •  •
      30 And Mephibosheth said unto the king, Yea, let him take all, forasmuch as my lord the king is come again in peace unto his own house.
  19.   5 Moreover thou knowest also what aJoab the son of Zeruiah did to me, and what he did to the two captains of the hosts of Israel, unto bAbner the son of Ner, and unto cAmasa the son of Jether, whom he slew, and shed the blood of war in peace, and put the blood of war upon his girdle that was about his loins, and in his shoes that were on his feet.
      6 Do therefore according to thy wisdom, and let not his hoar head go down to the grave in peace.
  20.   17 And he said, I saw all Israel ascattered upon the hills, as bsheep that have not a shepherd: and the Lord said, These have no master: let them return every man to his house in peace.
          •  •  •
      27 And say, Thus saith the king, Put this fellow in the prison, and feed him with bread of affliction and with water of affliction, until I come in peace.
      28 And Micaiah said, If thou return at all in peace, the Lord hath not spoken by me. And he said, Hearken, O people, every one of you.
  21.   19 And he said unto him, Go in peace. So he departed from him a little way.
  22.   20 Behold therefore, I will gather thee unto thy fathers, and thou shalt be gathered into thy grave in apeace; and thine eyes shall not see all the evil which I will bring upon this place. And they brought the king word again.
  23.   16 Then he said, I did see all Israel scattered upon the mountains, as sheep that have no shepherd: and the Lord said, These have no master; let them return therefore every man to his house in peace.
          •  •  •
      26 And say, Thus saith the king, Put this fellow in the prison, and feed him with bread of affliction and with water of affliction, until I return in peace.
      27 And Micaiah said, If thou certainly return in peace, then hath not the Lord spoken by me. And he said, Hearken, all ye people.
  24.   1 And Jehoshaphat the king of Judah returned to his house in peace to Jerusalem.
  25.   28 Behold, I will gather thee to thy fathers, and thou shalt be gathered to thy grave in peace, neither shall thine eyes see all the evil that I will bring upon this place, and upon the inhabitants of the same. So they brought the king word again.
  26.   24 And thou shalt know that thy tabernacle shall be in peace; and thou shalt visit thy habitation, and shalt not sin.
  27.   8 I will both lay me down in apeace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.
  28.   18 He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.
  29.   3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect apeace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
  30.   7 And seek the apeace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the Lord for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.
  31.   5 But thou shalt die in peace: and with the burnings of thy fathers, the former kings which were before thee, so shall they burn odours for thee; and they will lament thee, saying, Ah lord! for I have pronounced the word, saith the Lord.
  32.   12 And I will kindle a fire in the houses of the agods of Egypt; and he shall burn them, and carry them away bcaptives: and he shall array himself with the land of Egypt, as a shepherd putteth on his garment; and he shall go forth from thence in peace.
  33.   6 The law of atruth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did bturn many away from ciniquity.
  34.   34 And he said unto her, Daughter, thy afaith hath made thee whole; go in bpeace, and be whole of thy plague.
  35.   29 Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:
  36.   50 And he said to the woman, Thy afaith hath saved thee; go in bpeace.
  37.   48 And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good acomfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.
  38.   21 When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:
  39.   33 And after they had tarried there a space, they were let go in peace from the brethren unto the apostles.
  40.   36 And the keeper of the prison told this saying to Paul, The magistrates have sent to let you go: now therefore depart, and go in peace.
  41.   11 Let no man therefore adespise him: but conduct him forth in peace, that he may come unto me: for I look for him with the brethren.
  42.   11 Finally, brethren, farewell. Be aperfect, be of good comfort, be of bone cmind, live in dpeace; and the God of elove and peace shall be with you.
  43.   16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye agive them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
  44.   18 And the fruit of arighteousness is sown in bpeace of them that make cpeace.
  45.   14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be adiligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without bspot, and blameless.
  46.   20 I say unto you, my brethren, that if you should render all the athanks and bpraise which your whole soul has power to possess, to that God who has created you, and has kept and cpreserved you, and has caused that ye should drejoice, and has granted that ye should live in peace one with another—
          •  •  •
      28 I say unto you that I have caused that ye should assemble yourselves together that I might arid my garments of your blood, at this period of time when I am about to go down to my grave, that I might go down in peace, and my immortal bspirit may join the cchoirs above in singing the praises of a just God.
  47.   5 And it came to pass that I went again with four of my men into the city, in unto the king, that I might know of the disposition of the king, and that I might know if I might go in with my people and possess the land in peace.
  48.   1 And it came to pass that we again began to establish the kingdom and we again began to possess the land in peace. And I caused that there should be aweapons of war made of every kind, that thereby I might have weapons for my people against the time the Lamanites should come up again to war against my people.
  49.   2 But there was one among them whose name was aAlma, he also being a descendant of Nephi. And he was a young man, and he bbelieved the words which Abinadi had spoken, for he knew concerning the iniquity which Abinadi had testified against them; therefore he began to plead with the king that he would not be angry with Abinadi, but suffer that he might depart in peace.
  50.   26 And when the Lamanites saw the people of Limhi, that they were without arms, they had acompassion on them and were pacified towards them, and returned with their king in peace to their own land. 
    1.   1 And it came to pass that Limhi and his people returned to the city of Nephi, and began to dwell in the land again in peace.
    2.   15 And may the Lord bless your soul, and receive you at the last day into his kingdom, to sit down in peace. Now go, my son, and teach the word unto this people. Be asober. My son, farewell.
    3.   24 And it came to pass that the twenty and second year of the reign of the judges also ended in peace; yea, and also the twenty and third year.
    4.   1 And now it came to pass in the
    5.   43 And Moroni yielded up the acommand of his armies into the hands of his son, whose name was bMoronihah; and he retired to his own house that he might spend the remainder of his days in peace.
    6.   33 And it came to pass that Moronihah took possession of the city of Zarahemla again, and caused that the Lamanites who had been taken prisoners should depart out of the land in apeace.
    7.   36 And it came to pass that the fifty and second year ended in peace also, save it were the exceedingly great pride which had gotten into the hearts of the people; and it was because of their exceedingly great ariches and their prosperity in the land; and it did grow upon them from day to day.
    8.   13 Behold their women did toil and spin, and did amake all manner of bcloth, of fine-twined linen and cloth of every kind, to clothe their nakedness. And thus the sixty and fourth year did pass away in peace.
    9.   21 And it came to pass that the seventy and sixth year did end in peace. And the seventy and seventh year began in peace; and the achurch did spread throughout the face of all the land; and the more part of the people, both the Nephites and the Lamanites, did belong to the church; and they did have exceedingly great peace in the land; and thus ended the seventy and seventh year.
    10.   27 And it came to pass that the ninety and third year did also pass away in peace, save it were for the Gadianton robbers, who dwelt upon the amountains, who did infest the land; for so strong were their holds and their secret places that the people could not overpower them; therefore they did commit many murders, and did do much slaughter among the people.
    11.   22 And after he had anointed Coriantum to reign in his stead he lived four years, and he saw peace in the land; yea, and he even saw the aSon of Righteousness, and did rejoice and glory in his day; and he died in peace.
    12.   46 Wherefore, if ye have slept in apeace blessed are you; for as you now behold me and know that I am, even so shall ye bcome unto me and your souls shall clive, and your redemption shall be perfected; and the saints shall come forth from the dfour quarters of the earth.
    13.   31 That she may settle down in peace inasmuch as she is faithful, and not be idle in her days from thenceforth.
    14.   25 And behold, I will give unto you favor and grace in their eyes, that you may rest in apeace and safety, while you are saying unto the people: Execute judgment and justice for us according to law, and redress us of our bwrongs.
    15.   2 We believe that no government can exist in apeace, except such laws are framed and held inviolate as will secure to each individual the bfree exercise of cconscience, the right and control of property, and the dprotection of life.
    16.   13 Thou didst send thine angel to adeliver me from the gods of Elkenah, and I will do well to hearken unto thy voice, therefore let thy servant rise up and depart in peace.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment