Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"The land in peace"

  1.   5 And it came to pass that I went again with four of my men into the city, in unto the king, that I might know of the disposition of the king, and that I might know if I might go in with my people and possess the land in peace.
  2.   1 And it came to pass that we again began to establish the kingdom and we again began to possess the land in peace. And I caused that there should be aweapons of war made of every kind, that thereby I might have weapons for my people against the time the Lamanites should come up again to war against my people.
  3.   1 And it came to pass that Limhi and his people returned to the city of Nephi, and began to dwell in the land again in peace.
  4.   33 And it came to pass that Moronihah took possession of the city of Zarahemla again, and caused that the Lamanites who had been taken prisoners should depart out of the land in apeace.

No comments:

Post a Comment