Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Come up

  1.   4 And the frogs shall come up both on thee, and upon thy people, and upon all thy servants.
      5 ¶ And the Lord spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Stretch forth thine hand with thy rod over the streams, over the arivers, and over the ponds, and cause frogs to come up upon the land of Egypt.
  2.   12 ¶ And the Lord said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand over the land of Egypt for the locusts, that they may come up upon the land of Egypt, and eat every herb of the land, even all that the hail hath left.
  3.   13 There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live: when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount.
          •  •  •
      23 And Moses said unto the Lord, The people cannot come up to mount Sinai: for thou chargedst us, saying, Set bounds about the mount, and sanctify it.
      24 And the Lord said unto him, Away, get thee down, and thou shalt come up, thou, and Aaron with thee: but let not the priests and the people break through to come up unto the Lord, lest he break forth upon them.
  4.   1 And he said unto Moses, Come up unto the Lord, thou, and Aaron, aNadab, and Abihu, and bseventy of the elders of Israel; and worship ye afar off.
          •  •  •
      12 ¶ And the Lord said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee atables of stone, and a blaw, and commandments which I have cwritten; that thou mayest teach them.
  5.   5 For the Lord had said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a astiffnecked people: bI will come up into the midst of thee in a moment, and consume thee: therefore now put off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know what to do unto thee.
  6.   2 And be ready in the morning, and come up in the morning unto mount Sinai, and present thyself there to me in the atop of the mount.
      3 And no man shall acome up with thee, neither let any man be seen throughout all the mount; neither let the flocks nor herds feed before that mount.
  7.   12 ¶ And Moses sent to call aDathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab: which said, We will not come up:
          •  •  •
      14 Moreover thou hast not brought us into a land that floweth with milk and honey, or given us inheritance of fields and vineyards: wilt thou put out the eyes of these men? we will not come up.
  8.   5 And wherefore have ye made us to come up out of Egypt, to bring us in unto this evil place? it is no place of seed, or of figs, or of vines, or of pomegranates; neither is there any water to drink.
  9.   1 At that time the Lord said unto me, Hew thee two atables of stone like unto the first, and come up unto me into the mount, and make thee an bark of wood.
  10.   16 Command the priests that bear the ark of the atestimony, that they come up out of Jordan.
      17 Joshua therefore commanded the priests, saying, Come ye up out of Jordan.
      18 And it came to pass, when the priests that bare the ark of the covenant of the Lord were come up out of the midst of Jordan, and the soles of the priests’ feet were lifted up unto the dry land, that the waters of Jordan returned unto their place, and flowed over all his banks, as they did before.
  11.   4 Come up unto me, and help me, that we may smite Gibeon: for it hath made peace with Joshua and with the children of Israel.
          •  •  •
      6 ¶ And the men of Gibeon sent unto Joshua to the camp to Gilgal, saying, Slack not thy hand from thy servants; come up to us quickly, and save us, and help us: for all the kings of the Amorites that dwell in the mountains are gathered together against us.
  12.   3 And Judah said unto Simeon his brother, Come up with me into my lot, that we may fight against the Canaanites; and I likewise will go with thee into thy lot. So Simeon went with him.
  13.   3 And when I saw that ye delivered me not, I put my alife in my hands, and passed over against the children of Ammon, and the Lord delivered them into my hand: wherefore then are ye come up unto me this day, to fight against me?
  14.   10 And the men of Judah said, Why are ye come up against us? And they answered, To bind Samson are we come up, to do to him as he hath done to us.
  15.   18 And when Delilah saw that he had told her all his heart, she sent and called for the lords of the Philistines, saying, Come up this once, for he hath shewed me all his heart. Then the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and brought amoney in their hand.
  16.   10 But if they say thus, Come up unto us; then we will go up: for the Lord hath delivered them into our hand: and this shall be a sign unto us.
          •  •  •
      12 And the men of the garrison answered Jonathan and his armourbearer, and said, Come up to us, and we will shew you a thing. And Jonathan said unto his armourbearer, Come up after me: for the Lord hath adelivered them into the hand of Israel.
  17.   25 And the men of Israel said, Have ye seen this man that is come up? surely to defy Israel is he come up: and it shall be, that the man who killeth him, the king will enrich him with great riches, and will give him his daughter, and make his father’s house free in Israel.
  18.   35 Then ye shall come up after him, that he may come and sit upon my throne; for he shall be king in my stead: and I have appointed him to be ruler over Israel and over Judah.
          •  •  •
      45 And Zadok the priest and Nathan the prophet have anointed him king in Gihon: and they are come up from thence rejoicing, so that the city rang again. This is the noise that ye have heard.
  19.   22 ¶ And the prophet came to the king of Israel, and said unto him, Go, strengthen thyself, and mark, and see what athou doest: for at the return of the year the king of Syria will come up against thee.
          •  •  •
      33 Now the men did diligently observe whether any thing would come from him, and did hastily catch it: and they said, Thy brother Ben-hadad. Then he said, Go ye, bring him. Then Ben-hadad came forth to him; and he caused him to come up into the chariot.
  20.   21 ¶ And when all the Moabites heard that the kings were come up to fight against them, they gathered all that were able to put on armour, and upward, and stood in the border.
  21.   7 So Ahaz sent messengers to aTiglath-pileser king of bAssyria, saying, I am thy servant and thy son: come up, and csave me out of the hand of the king of Syria, and out of the hand of the king of Israel, which rise up against me.
  22.   13 ¶ Now in the afourteenth year of king Hezekiah did Sennacherib king of Assyria come up against all the fenced cities of Judah, and took them.
          •  •  •
      17 ¶ And the king of Assyria asent bTartan and Rabsaris and Rab-shakeh from Lachish to king Hezekiah with a great host against Jerusalem. And they went up and came to Jerusalem. And when they were come up, they came and stood by the cconduit of the upper pool, which is in the highway of the fuller’s field.
          •  •  •
      25 Am I now come up without the Lord against this place to destroy it? The Lord said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.
  23.   23 By thy messengers thou hast reproached the Lord, and hast said, With the amultitude of my chariots I am come up to the height of the mountains, to the sides of Lebanon, and will cut down the tall cedar trees thereof, and the choice fir trees thereof: and I will enter into the lodgings of his borders, and into the forest of his Carmel.
          •  •  •
      28 Because thy rage against me and thy tumult is come up into mine ears, therefore I will put my hook in thy nose, and my bridle in thy lips, and I will turn thee back by the way by which thou camest.
  24.   16 To morrow go ye down against them: behold, they come up by the acliff of Ziz; and ye shall find them at the end of the bbrook, cbefore the wilderness of Jeruel.
  25.   9 As the cloud is consumed and vanisheth away: so he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no more.
  26.   7 For better it is that it be said unto thee, aCome up hither; than that thou shouldest be put lower in the presence of the prince whom thine eyes have seen.
  27.   6 And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.
  28.   7 Now therefore, behold, the Lord bringeth up upon athem the bwaters of the river, strong and many, even the king of cAssyria, and all his glory: and he shall come up over all his channels, and go over all his banks:
  29.   8 Yea, the afir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art blaid down, cno feller is come up against us.
  30.   13 Upon the land of my people shall come up thorns and briers; yea, upon all the houses of joy in the joyous city:
  31.   3 Their slain also shall be cast out, and their astink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.
          •  •  •
      13 And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be aan habitation of dragons, and a court for owls.
  32.   10 And am I now come up without the Lord against this land to destroy it? the Lord said unto me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.
  33.   24 By thy servants hast thou reproached the Lord, and hast said, By the multitude of my chariots am I come up to the height of the mountains, to the sides of Lebanon; and I will cut down the tall acedars thereof, and the choice fir trees thereof: and I will enter into the height of his border, and the forest of his Carmel.
          •  •  •
      29 Because thy rage against me, and thy tumult, is come up into mine ears, therefore will I put my hook in thy nose, and my bridle in thy lips, and I will turn thee back by the way by which thou camest.
  34.   13 Instead of the thorn shall come up the afir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the Lord for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.
  35.   7 All the flocks of aKedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with bacceptance on mine caltar, and I will glorify the house of my dglory.
  36.   7 The alion is come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way; he is gone forth from his place to make thy bland desolate; and thy cities shall be laid waste, without an inhabitant.
          •  •  •
      13 Behold, he shall come up as aclouds, and his chariots shall be as a whirlwind: his horses are bswifter than eagles. Woe unto us! for we are spoiled.
  37.   21 For death is come up into our windows, and is entered into our palaces, to cut off the children from without, and the young men from the streets.
  38.   9 Come up, ye horses; and rage, ye chariots; and let the mighty men come forth; the Ethiopians and the Libyans, that handle the shield; and the aLydians, that handle and bend the bow.
  39.   19 Behold, he shall come up like a alion from the swelling of Jordan against the habitation of the strong: but I will suddenly make him run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me?
          •  •  •
      22 Behold, he shall come up and fly as the eagle, and spread his wings over Bozrah: and at that day shall the heart of the mighty men of Edom be as the heart of a woman in her pangs.
  40.   9 ¶ For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the anorth country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their barrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return cin vain.
          •  •  •
      44 Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan unto the habitation of the strong: but I will make them suddenly run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that ashepherd that will stand before me?
  41.   27 Set ye up a astandard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.
          •  •  •
      42 The sea is come up upon Babylon: she is covered with the multitude of the waves thereof.
  42.   14 The yoke of my transgressions is bound by his hand: they are wreathed, and come up upon my neck: he hath made my strength to fall, the Lord hath delivered me into their hands, from whom I am not able to rise up.
  43.   8 That it might cause fury to come up to take vengeance; I have set her blood upon the top of a rock, that it should not be covered.
  44.   3 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Tyrus, and will cause many nations to come up aagainst thee, as the sea causeth his waves to come up.
  45.   12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your agraves, and cause you to bcome up out of your graves, and cbring you into the dland of Israel.
  46.   16 And thou shalt come up aagainst my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the blatter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the cheathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified din thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
          •  •  •
      18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my afury shall come up in my face.
  47.   2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the anorth parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:
  48.   23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.
  49.   11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be agathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.
  50.   8 The high places also of aAven, the sin of Israel, shall be destroyed: the thorn and the thistle shall come up on their altars; and they shall say to the bmountains, Cover us; and to the hills, Fall on us. 
    1.   15 ¶ Though he be fruitful among his brethren, an east awind shall come, the wind of the Lord shall come up from the wilderness, and his spring shall become dry, and his fountain shall be dried up: he shall spoil the treasure of all pleasant vessels.
    2.   6 For a nation is come up upon my land, strong, and without anumber, whose bteeth are the teeth of a lion, and he hath the cheek teeth of a great lion.
    3.   20 But I will aremove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the beast sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his cstink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.
    4.   9 ¶ Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare awar, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:
            •  •  •
        12 Let the aheathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to bjudge all the heathen round about.
    5.   10 I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your ayoung men have I slain with the sword, and have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your nostrils: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.
    6.   21 And asaviours shall come up on bmount Zion to cjudge the mount of Esau; and the dkingdom shall be the Lord’s.
    7.   2 Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and acry against it; for their bwickedness is come up before me.
    8.   6 And the Lord God prepared a agourd, and made it to come up over Jonah, that it might be a shadow over his head, to deliver him from his grief. So Jonah was exceeding glad of the gourd.
    9.   13 The breaker is come up before them: they have broken up, and have passed through the gate, and are gone out by it: and their aking shall pass before them, and the Lord on the head of them.
    10.   1 He that dasheth in pieces is come up before thy face: keep the munition, awatch the way, make thy loins strong, fortify thy power mightily.
    11.   17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
        18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the aheathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
        19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. 
      1.   10 And straightway coming aup out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a bdove descending upon him:
       
    12.   21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and agive to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and bfollow me.
    13.   31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.
            •  •  •
        39 And when they were come up out of the water, the aSpirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.
    14.   4 And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.
    15.   2 And when Peter was come up to Jerusalem, they that were of the acircumcision bcontended with him,
    16.   11 When he therefore was come up again, and had broken bread, and eaten, and talked a long while, even till break of day, so he departed.
    17.   1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will ashew thee things which must be hereafter.
    18.   12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. 
      1.   11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
       
    19.   6 And I will lay it waste; it shall not be pruned nor digged; but there shall come up abriers and thorns; I will also command the clouds that they brain no rain upon it.
    20.   7 Now therefore, behold, the Lord bringeth up upon them the waters of the river, strong and many, even the king of aAssyria and all his glory; and he shall come up over all his channels, and go over all his banks.
    21.   8 Yea, the fir-trees rejoice at thee, and also the cedars of Lebanon, saying: Since thou art laid down no feller is come up against us.
    22.   2 Now, my beloved brethren, I, Jacob, according to the aresponsibility which I am under to God, to bmagnify mine office with csoberness, and that I might drid my garments of your sins, I come up into the temple this day that I might declare unto you the word of God.
            •  •  •
        8 And it supposeth me that they have come up hither to hear the pleasing aword of God, yea, the word which healeth the wounded soul.
            •  •  •
        32 And I will not suffer, saith the Lord of Hosts, that the cries of the fair daughters of this people, which I have led out of the land of Jerusalem, shall come up unto me against the men of my people, saith the Lord of Hosts.
    23.   9 And these are the words which he aspake and caused to be written, saying: My brethren, all ye that have assembled yourselves together, you that can hear my words which I shall speak unto you this day; for I have not commanded you to come up hither to btrifle with the words which I shall speak, but that you should chearken unto me, and open your ears that ye may hear, and your dhearts that ye may understand, and your eminds that the fmysteries of God may be unfolded to your view.
        10 I have not commanded you to come up hither that ye should fear ame, or that ye should think that I of myself am more than a mortal man.
    24.   13 For I am assured that if ye had known me ye would not have suffered that I should have worn these bands. For I am Ammon, and am a adescendant of Zarahemla, and have come up out of the bland of Zarahemla to inquire concerning our brethren, whom cZeniff brought up out of that land.
    25.   1 And it came to pass that we again began to establish the kingdom and we again began to possess the land in peace. And I caused that there should be aweapons of war made of every kind, that thereby I might have weapons for my people against the time the Lamanites should come up again to war against my people.
            •  •  •
        6 And it came to pass that king aLaman died, and his son began to reign in his stead. And he began to stir his people up in rebellion against my people; therefore they began to prepare for war, and to come up to battle against my people.
    26.   9 And it came to pass that when the Lamanites had come up, that the people of Limhi began to fall upon them from their waiting places, and began to slay them.
            •  •  •
        14 But Limhi said unto them: Ye shall not slay him, but bring him hither that I may see him. And they brought him. And Limhi said unto him: What cause have ye to come up to war against my people? Behold, my people have not broken the aoath that I made unto you; therefore, why should ye break the oath which ye made unto my people?
        15 And now the king said: I have broken the oath because thy people did carry away the daughters of my people; therefore, in my anger I did cause my people to come up to war against thy people.
    27.   3 And now, O king, if thou wilt spare our lives, we will be thy servants. And the king said unto them: Arise, for I will grant unto you your lives, and I will not suffer that ye shall be my servants; but I will insist that ye shall administer unto me; for I have been somewhat atroubled in mind because of the bgenerosity and the greatness of the words of thy brother Ammon; and I desire to know the cause why he has not come up out of Middoni with thee.
    28.   5 Now when Ammon and his brethren and all those who had come up with him saw the preparations of the Lamanites to destroy their brethren, they came forth to the land of Midian, and there Ammon met all his brethren; and from thence they came to the land of Ishmael that they might hold a acouncil with Lamoni and also with his brother Anti-Nephi-Lehi, what they should do to defend themselves against the Lamanites.
    29.   9 For if we had not come up out of the land of Zarahemla, these our dearly beloved brethren, who have so dearly beloved us, would still have been racked with ahatred against us, yea, and they would also have been bstrangers to God.
    30.   11 And ye shall ahear my words, for, for this intent have I come up upon the walls of this city, that ye might hear and know of the judgments of God which do await you because of your iniquities, and also that ye might know the conditions of repentance;
    31.   4 Therefore, there was no chance for the robbers to plunder and to obtain food, save it were to come up in open battle against the Nephites; and the Nephites being in one body, and having so great a number, and having reserved for themselves provisions, and ahorses and cattle, and flocks of every kind, that they might subsist for the space of bseven years, in the which time they did hope to destroy the robbers from off the face of the land; and thus the eighteenth year did pass away.
            •  •  •
        7 And it came to pass that they did come up to battle; and it was in the sixth month; and behold, great and terrible was the day that they did come up to battle; and they were girded about after the manner of robbers; and they had a lamb-skin about their loins, and they were dyed in blood, and their heads were shorn, and they had head-plates upon them; and great and terrible was the appearance of the armies of Giddianhi, because of their armor, and because of their being dyed in blood.
            •  •  •
        16 And in the
    32.   7 Yea, and the city of Onihah and the inhabitants thereof, and the city of Mocum and the inhabitants thereof, and the city of aJerusalem and the inhabitants thereof; and bwaters have I caused to come up in the stead thereof, to hide their wickedness and abominations from before my face, that the cblood of the prophets and the saints shall dnot come up any more unto me against them.
        8 And behold, the city of Gadiandi, and the city of Gadiomnah, and the city of Jacob, and the city of Gimgimno, all these have I caused to be sunk, and made ahills and valleys in the places thereof; and the inhabitants thereof have I bburied up in the depths of the earth, to hide their wickedness and abominations from before my face, that the blood of the prophets and the saints should not come up any more unto me against them.
        9 And behold, that great city Jacobugath, which was inhabited by the people of king Jacob, have I caused to be burned with fire because of their sins and their awickedness, which was above all the wickedness of the whole earth, because of their bsecret murders and combinations; for it was they that did cdestroy the peace of my people and the government of the land; therefore I did cause them to be burned, to ddestroy them from before my face, that the blood of the prophets and the saints should not come up unto me any more against them.
    33.   13 And it came to pass when they were all baptized and had come aup out of the water, the bHoly Ghost did fall upon them, and they were filled with the Holy Ghost and with fire.
    34.   14 Behold, thus saith the Lord unto my people—you have many things to do and to repent of; for behold, your asins have come up unto me, and are not bpardoned, because you seek to ccounsel in your own ways.
    35.   1 Behold, blessed, saith the Lord, are they who have come up unto this land with an aeye single to my glory, according to my commandments.
    36.   1 Behold, thus saith the Lord unto the elders of his church, who are to return speedily to the land from whence they came: Behold, it pleaseth me, that you have come up hither;
            •  •  •
        14 And after thou hast come up unto the land of Zion, and hast proclaimed my word, thou shalt speedily return, proclaiming my word among the congregations of the wicked, not in ahaste, neither in bwrath nor with cstrife.
    37.   1 Behold and hearken, O ye aelders of my church, who have assembled yourselves together, whose bprayers I have heard, and whose chearts I know, and whose desires have come up before me.
    38.   15 That you may come up unto the acrown prepared for you, and be made brulers over many kingdoms, saith the Lord God, the Holy One of Zion, who hath established the foundations of cAdam-ondi-Ahman;
    39.   7 That the cry of the saints, and of the ablood of the saints, shall cease to come up into the ears of the Lord of bSabaoth, from the earth, to be avenged of their enemies.
    40.   2 Behold, this is pleasing unto your Lord, and the angels arejoice over you; the balms of your prayers have come up into the ears of the Lord of cSabaoth, and are recorded in the dbook of the names of the sanctified, even them of the celestial world.
            •  •  •
        113 And the devil shall gather together his aarmies; even the hosts of hell, and shall come up to battle against Michael and his armies.
    41.   1 Thus saith the Lord, verily, verily I say unto you my son, thy sins are aforgiven thee, according to thy petition, for thy prayers and the prayers of thy brethren have come up into my ears.
    42.   7 And for this cause I gave unto you a commandment that you should call your asolemn assembly, that your bfastings and your cmourning might come up into the ears of the Lord of dSabaoth, which is by interpretation, the ecreator of the first day, the beginning and the end.
    43.   20 And now, verily I say unto you, a commandment I give unto you, that as many as have come up hither, that can stay in the region round about, let them stay; 
      1.   1 Verily thus saith the Lord unto you, my servant Lyman: Your sins are forgiven you, because you have obeyed my avoice in coming up hither this morning to receive counsel of him whom I have appointed.
       
    44.   49 O Lord, ahow long wilt thou suffer this people to bear this affliction, and the bcries of their innocent ones to ascend up in thine ears, and their cblood come up in testimony before thee, and not make a display of thy testimony in their behalf?
    45.   1 Verily thus saith the Lord unto you my servant Thomas: I have heard thy prayers; and thine aalms have come up as a bmemorial before me, in behalf of those, thy brethren, who were chosen to bear testimony of my name and to csend it abroad among all nations, kindreds, tongues, and people, and ordained through the instrumentality of my servants,
    46.   9 Therefore, come up hither unto the land of my people, even Zion.
            •  •  •
        11 Let my servant Newel K. Whitney be ashamed of the aNicolaitane band and of all their bsecret abominations, and of all his littleness of soul before me, saith the Lord, and come up to the land of Adam-ondi-Ahman, and be a cbishop unto my people, saith the Lord, not in name but in deed, saith the Lord.
            •  •  •
        14 Therefore, let him come up hither speedily, unto the land of Zion; and in the due time he shall be made a merchant unto my name, saith the Lord, for the benefit of my people.
    47.   103 And again, verily I say unto you, if my servant Sidney will serve me and be acounselor unto my servant Joseph, let him arise and come up and stand in the office of his calling, and humble himself before me.
    48.   8 Let each company abear an equal proportion, according to the dividend of their property, in taking the poor, the bwidows, the cfatherless, and the families of those who have gone into the army, that the cries of the widow and the dfatherless come not up into the ears of the Lord against this people.
    49.   2 And the earth was without aform, and void; and I caused bdarkness to come up upon the face of the deep; and my cSpirit dmoved upon the face of the water; for I am God.
    50.   9 And the Gods ordered, saying: Let the awaters under the heaven be gathered together unto bone place, and let the earth come up dry; and it was so as they ordered; 
      1.   73 Immediately on our coming up out of the water after we had been baptized, we experienced great and glorious blessings from our Heavenly Father. No sooner had I baptized Oliver Cowdery, than the Holy Ghost fell upon him, and he stood up and aprophesied many things which should shortly come to pass. And again, so soon as I had been baptized by him, I also had the spirit of prophecy, when, standing up, I prophesied concerning the rise of this Church, and many other things connected with the Church, and this generation of the children of men. We were filled with the Holy Ghost, and rejoiced in the God of our salvation.
       
     

No comments:

Post a Comment