Sunday, February 22, 2015

"Should find"

  1.   14 In the day of prosperity be joyful, but in the day of aadversity consider: God also hath set the one over against the other, to the end that man should find nothing after him.
  2.   1 O that thou wert as my brother, that sucked the breasts of my mother! when I should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised.
  3.   8 Behold, great and marvelous are the aworks of the Lord. How bunsearchable are the depths of the cmysteries of him; and it is impossible that man should find out all his ways. And no man dknoweth of his eways save it be revealed unto him; wherefore, brethren, despise not the frevelations of God.
  4.   3 And behold, I have come having great hopes and much desire that I should find that ye had humbled yourselves before God, and that ye had continued in the supplicating of his grace, that I should find that ye were blameless before him, that I should find that ye were not in the awful adilemma that our brethren were in at Zarahemla.
  5.   14 But obtained a apromise that they should find it and see it in their flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment