Friday, February 20, 2015

Give to another

  1.   19 And Laban said, It is better that I give her to thee, than that I should give her to another man: abide with me.
  2.   32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no amight in thine hand.
  3.   8 I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
  4.   2 And even I could not have come now at this time were it not that the judgment-seat hath been agiven to another, to reign in my stead; and the Lord in much mercy hath granted that I should come unto you.
  5.   27 Behold verily, verily, I say unto you, I give unto you another commandment, and then I must go unto my aFather that I may fulfil bother commandments which he hath given me.
  6.   4 Nevertheless, through you shall the aoracles be given to another, yea, even unto the church.
  7.   56 And it is given unto them to know good from evil; wherefore they are aagents unto themselves, and I have given unto you another law and commandment.

No comments:

Post a Comment