Monday, February 23, 2015

Brethren were in

  1.   25 And their brethren, which were in their villages, were to come after aseven days from time to time with them.
  2.   7 So the number of them, with their brethren that were instructed in the asongs of the Lord, even all that were bcunning, was two hundred fourscore and eight.
  3.   1 And the apostles and brethren that were in Judaea heard that the aGentiles had also received the bword of God.
  4.   12 And I looked and beheld a man among the Gentiles, who was separated from the seed of my brethren by the many waters; and I beheld the Spirit of God, that it came down and awrought upon the man; and he went forth upon the many waters, even unto the seed of my brethren, who were in the promised land.
  5.   14 And now, it came to pass that after Limhi had heard the words of Ammon, he was exceedingly aglad, and said: Now, I know of a surety that my brethren who were in the land of Zarahemla are byet alive. And now, I will rejoice; and on the morrow I will cause that my people shall rejoice also.
  6.   1 And it came to pass that after king Limhi had made an end of aspeaking to his people, for he spake many things unto them and only a few of them have I written in this book, he told his people all the things concerning their brethren who were in the land of Zarahemla.
  7.   3 And behold, I have come having great hopes and much desire that I should find that ye had humbled yourselves before God, and that ye had continued in the supplicating of his grace, that I should find that ye were blameless before him, that I should find that ye were not in the awful adilemma that our brethren were in at Zarahemla.
  8.   4 Now Lamoni said unto Ammon: I know, in the astrength of the Lord thou canst do all things. But behold, I will go with thee to the land of Middoni; for the king of the land of Middoni, whose name is Antiomno, is a friend unto me; therefore I go to the land of Middoni, that I may flatter the king of the land, and he will cast thy brethren out of bprison. Now Lamoni said unto him: Who told thee that thy brethren were in prison?

No comments:

Post a Comment