Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Have joy

  1.   17 And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king’s commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good aday. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the bfear of the Jews fell upon them.
  2.   23 A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a aword spoken in due bseason, how good is it!
  3.   21 He that begetteth a afool doeth it to his sorrow: and the father of a fool hath no joy.
  4.   24 The father of the righteous shall greatly rejoice: and he that begetteth a wise child shall have joy of him.
  5.   17 Therefore the Lord shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows: for every one is an ahypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth bspeaketh folly. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
  6.   14 And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.
  7.   13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my ajoy fulfilled in themselves.
  8.   7 For we have great joy and consolation in thy love, because the abowels of the saints are refreshed by thee, brother.
          •  •  •
      20 Yea, brother, let me have joy of thee in the Lord: refresh my bowels in the Lord.
  9.   5 And it came to pass that they did ahumble themselves before the Lord; insomuch that I had joy and great hopes of them, that they would walk in the paths of righteousness.
  10.   21 And now that my soul might have joy in you, and that my heart might leave this world with gladness because of you, that I might not be brought down with grief and sorrow to the grave, arise from the dust, my sons, and be amen, and be determined in bone mind and in one heart, united in all things, that ye may not come down into captivity;
  11.   23 And they would have had no achildren; wherefore they would have remained in a state of innocence, having no bjoy, for they knew no misery; doing no good, for they knew no csin.
          •  •  •
      25 aAdam bfell that men might be; and men care, that they might have djoy.
  12.   17 Therefore the Lord shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have amercy on their fatherless and bwidows; for cevery one of them is a hypocrite and an devildoer, and every mouth speaketh efolly. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his fhand is stretched out still.
  13.   60 And because that I have preserved the natural branches and the roots thereof, and that I have grafted in the natural branches again into their mother tree, and have preserved the roots of their mother tree, that, perhaps, the trees of my vineyard may bring forth again good afruit; and that I may have joy again in the fruit of my vineyard, and, perhaps, that I may rejoice exceedingly that I have preserved the roots and the branches of the first fruit—
          •  •  •
      71 And the Lord of the vineyard said unto them: Go to, and alabor in the vineyard, with your might. For behold, this is the blast time that I shall cnourish my vineyard; for the end is nigh at hand, and the season speedily cometh; and if ye labor with your might with me ye shall have joy in the fruit which I shall lay up unto myself against the time which will soon come.
          •  •  •
      75 And it came to pass that when the aLord of the vineyard saw that his fruit was good, and that his vineyard was no more corrupt, he called up his servants, and said unto them: Behold, for this last time have we nourished my vineyard; and thou beholdest that I have done according to my will; and I have preserved the natural fruit, that it is good, even like as it was in the beginning. And bblessed art thou; for because ye have been diligent in laboring with me in my vineyard, and have kept my commandments, and have brought unto me again the cnatural fruit, that my vineyard is no more corrupted, and the bad is cast away, behold ye shall have djoy with me because of the fruit of my vineyard.
  14.   5 And I trust, according to the Spirit of God which is in me, that I shall also have joy over you; nevertheless I do not desire that my joy over you should come by the cause of so much afflictions and sorrow which I have had for the brethren at Zarahemla, for behold, my joy cometh over them after wading through much affliction and sorrow.
  15.   2 And now, my son, I trust that I shall have great joy in you, because of your asteadiness and your faithfulness unto God; for as you have commenced in your youth to look to the Lord your God, even so I hope that you will continue in keeping his commandments; for blessed is he that bendureth to the end.
      3 I say unto you, my son, that I have had great joy in thee already, because of thy faithfulness and thy diligence, and thy patience and thy long-suffering among the people of the aZoramites.
  16.   25 Now behold, this giveth my soul sorrow; nevertheless, my soul hath joy in my son, because of that part of his seed which shall be taken unto God.
  17.   9 But behold, here is one thing in which we may have great joy. For behold, in the twenty and sixth year, I, Helaman, did march at the head of these atwo thousand young men to the city of bJudea, to assist Antipus, whom ye had appointed a leader over the people of that part of the land.
  18.   3 Nevertheless, the people of the church did have great joy because of the conversion of the Lamanites, yea, because of the church of God, which had been established among them. And they did afellowship one with another, and did rejoice one with another, and did have great joy.
          •  •  •
      14 And in the sixty and fifth year they did also have great joy and peace, yea, much preaching and many prophecies concerning that which was to come. And thus passed away the sixty and fifth year.
  19.   8 Yea, if my days could have been in those days, then would my soul have had joy in the righteousness of my brethren.
  20.   12 For aye shall have great joy and be exceedingly glad, for great shall be your breward in heaven; for so cpersecuted they the prophets who were before you.
  21.   11 But if it be not built upon my gospel, and is built upon the works of men, or upon the works of the devil, verily I say unto you they have joy in their works for a season, and by and by the end cometh, and they are ahewn down and cast into the bfire, from whence there is no return.
  22.   31 But if they areject not my words, which shall be established by the btestimony which shall be given, blessed are they, and then shall ye have joy in the fruit of your labors.
  23.   10 And in that day Adam blessed God and was afilled, and began to bprophesy concerning all the families of the earth, saying: Blessed be the name of God, for because of my ctransgression my deyes are opened, and in this life I shall have ejoy, and again in the fflesh I shall see God.

No comments:

Post a Comment