Thursday, February 12, 2015

"Own mouth"

  1.   20 If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse.
  2.   6 Thine own mouth condemneth thee, and not I: yea, thine own lips testify against thee.
  3.   2 Let another man apraise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.
  4.   17 But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our aown mouth, to burn incense unto bthe queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of cvictuals, and were well, and saw no evil.
  5.   22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:
  6.   71 And they said, What need we any further awitness? for we ourselves have heard of his own mouth.
  7.   10 Therefore, he had Mosiah brought before him; and these are the words which he spake unto him, saying: My son, I would that ye should make a proclamation throughout all this land among all this apeople, or the people of Zarahemla, and the people of Mosiah who dwell in the land, that thereby they may be gathered together; for on the morrow I shall proclaim unto this my people out of mine own mouth that thou art a bking and a ruler over this people, whom the Lord our God hath given us.
  8.   1 Behold my beloved brethren, seeing that I have been permitted to come unto you, therefore I attempt to address you in my language; yea, by my aown mouth, seeing that it is the first time that I have spoken unto you by the words of my mouth, I having been wholly confined to the bjudgment-seat, having had much business that I could not come unto you.
  9.   23 And God also declared unto prophets, by his own mouth, that Christ should come.
  10.   5 For his aword ye shall receive, as if from mine own mouth, in all patience and faith.
  11.   29 And now, behold, I say unto you, never at any time have I declared from mine own mouth that they should return, for awhere I am they cannot come, for they have no power.
  12.   30 And this is a decree, which I have sent forth in the beginning of the world, from my own mouth, from the foundation thereof, and by the mouths of my servants, thy fathers, have I decreed it, even as it shall be sent forth in the world, unto the ends thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment