Friday, February 27, 2015

"Brethren at"

  1.   38 And Mikloth begat Shimeam. And they also dwelt with their brethren at Jerusalem, over against their brethren.
  2.   32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the atimes, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.
  3.   6 After that, he was aseen of babove five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
  4.   5 And I trust, according to the Spirit of God which is in me, that I shall also have joy over you; nevertheless I do not desire that my joy over you should come by the cause of so much afflictions and sorrow which I have had for the brethren at Zarahemla, for behold, my joy cometh over them after wading through much affliction and sorrow.
  5.   21 And they were also rebuked by those men who had stood at the waters of Sebus and ascattered the flocks which belonged to the king, for they were angry with Ammon because of the number which he had slain of their brethren at the waters of Sebus, while defending the flocks of the king.
  6.   14 And not at any time hath the Father given me commandment that I should atell it unto your brethren at Jerusalem.
  7.   8 For I perceive that ye desire that I should show unto you what I have done unto your brethren at Jerusalem, for I see that your afaith is bsufficient that I should heal you.

No comments:

Post a Comment