Saturday, February 28, 2015

"As were"

  1.   15 And the firepans, and the bowls, and such things as were of gold, in gold, and of silver, in silver, the captain of the guard took away.
  2.   15 For we are astrangers before thee, and sojourners, as were all our fathers: our days on the earth are as a bshadow, and there is none abiding.
  3.   1 So I returned, and considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun: and behold the tears of such as were oppressed, and they had no comforter; and on the side of their oppressors there was power; but they had no comforter.
  4.   25 And there were made on them, on the doors of the temple, cherubims and palm trees, like as were made upon the walls; and there were thick aplanks upon the face of the porch without.
  5.   10 Who also honoured us with many honours; and when we departed, they laded us with such things as were necessary.
  6.   3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were abaptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
  7.   7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The apeople sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
  8.   15 And after this manner of language did my father prophesy and speak unto my brethren, and also many more things which I do not write in this book; for I have written as many of them as were expedient for me in mine aother book.
  9.   5 For he put down all the priests that had been consecrated by his father, and consecrated new aones in their stead, such as were lifted up in the pride of their hearts.
  10.   6 But behold, I trust that ye are not in a state of so much unbelief as were your brethren; I trust that ye are not lifted up in the pride of your hearts; yea, I trust that ye have not set your hearts upon riches and the vain things of the world; yea, I trust that you do not worship aidols, but that ye do worship the true and the bliving God, and that ye look forward for the remission of your sins, with an everlasting faith, which is to come.
  11.   22 Yea, and I say unto you that if it were not for the aprayers of the righteous, who are now in the land, that ye would even now be visited with utter destruction; yet it would not be by bflood, as were the people in the days of cNoah, but it would be by famine, and by pestilence, and the dsword.
  12.   38 Now six of them had fallen by the sling, but he aslew none save it were their leader with his sword; and he smote off as many of their arms as were lifted against him, and they were not a few.
  13.   21 Yea, I say unto you, my son, that there could be nothing so exquisite and so bitter as were my pains. Yea, and again I say unto you, my son, that on the other hand, there can be nothing so exquisite and sweet as was my joy.
  14.   14 Now those descendants were as numerous, nearly, as were the Nephites; and thus the Nephites were obliged to contend with their brethren, even unto bloodshed.
  15.   5 For all who will have a ablessing at my hands shall abide the blaw which was appointed for that blessing, and the conditions thereof, as were instituted from before the foundation of the world.
  16.   57 And as many of the aspirits as were in bprison came forth, and stood on the right hand of God; and the remainder were reserved in chains of darkness until the judgment of the great day.
  17.   31 He had on a loose robe of most exquisite awhiteness. It was a whiteness beyond anything earthly I had ever seen; nor do I believe that any earthly thing could be made to appear so exceedingly white and brilliant. His hands were naked, and his arms also, a little above the wrist; so, also, were his feet naked, as were his legs, a little above the ankles. His head and neck were also bare. I could discover that he had no other clothing on but this robe, as it was open, so that I could see into his bosom.

No comments:

Post a Comment