Saturday, February 21, 2015

Much desire

  1.   3 And ye yourselves know that I have hitherto been diligent in the office of my calling; but I this day am weighed down with much more desire and anxiety for the awelfare of your souls than I have hitherto been.
  2.   3 And behold, I have come having great hopes and much desire that I should find that ye had humbled yourselves before God, and that ye had continued in the supplicating of his grace, that I should find that ye were blameless before him, that I should find that ye were not in the awful adilemma that our brethren were in at Zarahemla.
          •  •  •
      18 For as I said unto you from the beginning, that I had much desire that ye were not in the state of adilemma like your brethren, even so I have found that my desires have been gratified.

No comments:

Post a Comment