Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Come now

  1.   26 And his father Isaac said unto him, Come near now, and kiss me, my son.
  2.   20 Come now therefore, and let us slay him, and cast him into some pit, and we will say, Some evil beast hath devoured him: and we shall see what will become of his dreams.
  3.   10 Come now therefore, and I will asend thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bbring forth my people the cchildren of Israel dout of Egypt.
  4.   6 Come now therefore, I pray thee, curse me this people; for they are too mighty for me: peradventure I shall prevail, that we may smite them, and that I may drive them out of the land: for I awot that he whom thou blessest is blessed, and he whom thou cursest is cursed.
          •  •  •
      11 Behold, there is a people come out of Egypt, which covereth the face of the earth: come now, curse me them; peradventure I shall be able to overcome them, and drive them out.
  5.   12 Therefore said I, The Philistines will come down now upon me to Gilgal, and I have not made supplication unto the Lord: I aforced myself therefore, and offered a burnt offering.
  6.   8 ¶ And it was so, when Elisha the man of God had heard that the king of Israel had rent his clothes, that he sent to the king, saying, Wherefore hast thou rent thy clothes? let him come now to me, and he shall know that there is a aprophet in Israel.
  7.   7 And thou hast also appointed prophets to preach of thee at Jerusalem, saying, There is a king in Judah: and now shall it be reported to the king according to these words. Come now therefore, and let us take counsel together.
  8.   10 But as for you all, do ye return, and come now: for I cannot find one wise man among you.
  9.   18 Come now, and let us areason together, saith the Lord: though your bsins be as scarlet, they shall be as cwhite as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
  10.   15 ¶ Behold, they say unto me, Where is the word of the Lord? let it acome now.
  11.   33 Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall aseek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.
  12.   33 Immediately therefore I sent to thee; and thou hast well done that thou art come. Now therefore are we all here present before God, to hear all things that are commanded thee of God.
  13.   18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that aantichrist shall come, even now are there many bantichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
  14.   2 And even I could not have come now at this time were it not that the judgment-seat hath been agiven to another, to reign in my stead; and the Lord in much mercy hath granted that I should come unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment