Wednesday, February 11, 2015

"Permitted to"

  1.   1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself:
  2.   11 And now, for this cause have I suffered that ye should be preserved, that I might inquire of you, or else I should have caused that my guards should have put you to death. Ye are permitted to speak.
      12 And now, when Ammon saw that he was permitted to speak, he went forth and abowed himself before the king; and rising again he said: O king, I am very thankful before God this day that I am yet alive, and am permitted to speak; and I will endeavor to speak with boldness;
  3.   1 Behold my beloved brethren, seeing that I have been permitted to come unto you, therefore I attempt to address you in my language; yea, by my aown mouth, seeing that it is the first time that I have spoken unto you by the words of my mouth, I having been wholly confined to the bjudgment-seat, having had much business that I could not come unto you.
  4.   3 Therefore they were not permitted to enter into their synagogues to worship God, being esteemed as filthiness; therefore they were poor; yea, they were esteemed by their brethren as adross; therefore they were bpoor as to things of the world; and also they were poor in heart.
  5.   30 And now remember, remember, my brethren, that whosoever perisheth, perisheth unto ahimself; and whosoever doeth iniquity, doeth it unto himself; for behold, ye are bfree; ye are permitted to act for yourselves; for behold, God hath given unto you a cknowledge and he hath made you free.
  6.   2 And now I, Mormon, speak unto you, my beloved brethren; and it is by the agrace of God the Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, and his holy will, because of the gift of his bcalling unto me, that I am permitted to speak unto you at this time.
  7.   29 And thou shalt adeclare glad tidings, yea, bpublish it upon the mountains, and upon every high place, and among every people that thou shalt be permitted to see.
  8.   99 Therefore, it is my will that my people should claim, and hold claim upon that which I have appointed unto them, though they should not be permitted to dwell thereon.
  9.   20 And that no aunclean thing shall be permitted to come into thy house to bpollute it;
  10.   64 And they shall not receive less than fifty dollars for a share of stock in that house, and they shall be permitted to receive fifteen thousand dollars from any one man for stock in that house.
      65 But they shall not be permitted to receive over fifteen thousand dollars stock from any one man.
      66 And they shall not be permitted to receive under fifty dollars for a share of stock from any one man in that house.
      67 And they shall not be permitted to receive any man, as a stockholder in this house, except the same shall pay his stock into their hands at the time he receives stock;
  11.   4 For behold, I reveal unto you a new and an everlasting acovenant; and if ye abide not that covenant, then are ye bdamned; for no one can creject this covenant and be permitted to enter into my glory.
  12.   7 Thus came the avoice of the Lord unto me, saying: All who have died bwithout a knowledge of this gospel, who would have received it if they had been permitted to tarry, shall be cheirs of the celestial kingdom of God;

No comments:

Post a Comment