Monday, February 23, 2015

Blessed be

  1.   32 ¶ And David said to Abigail, Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, which sent thee this day to meet me:
      33 And blessed be thy advice, and blessed be thou, which hast kept me this day from coming to shed blood, and from avenging myself with mine own hand.
          •  •  •
      39 ¶ And when David heard that Nabal was dead, he said, Blessed be the Lord, that hath pleaded the cause of my reproach from the hand of Nabal, and hath kept his servant from evil: for the Lord hath returned the wickedness of Nabal upon his own head. And David sent and communed with Abigail, to take her to him to wife.
  2.   19 And he blessed him, and said, aBlessed be Abram of the most high bGod, cpossessor of heaven and earth:
      20 And ablessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him btithes of all.
  3.   4 Blessed shall be the afruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy bcattle, the increase of thy kine, and the cflocks of thy sheep.
      5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy astore.
  4.   19 And her mother in law said unto her, Where hast thou gleaned to day? and where wroughtest thou? blessed be he that did take knowledge of thee. And she ashewed her mother in law with whom she had bwrought, and said, The man’s name with whom I wrought to day is Boaz.
      20 And Naomi said unto her daughter in law, Blessed be he of the Lord, who hath not aleft off his kindness to the living and to the dead. And Naomi said unto her, The man is near of kin unto us, one of our bnext ckinsmen.
  5.   15 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, which spake with his mouth unto David my father, and hath with his hand fulfilled it, saying,
          •  •  •
      56 Blessed be the Lord, that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised: there hath not afailed one bword of all his good cpromise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant.
  6.   19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.
          •  •  •
      35 O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God.
  7.   18 aBlessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things.
      19 And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be afilled with his bglory; Amen, and Amen.
  8.   8 aBlessed be the name of our God; let us bsing to his praise, yea, let us give cthanks to his holy name, for he doth work righteousness forever.
          •  •  •
      36 Now if this is aboasting, even so will I boast; for this is my life and my light, my joy and my salvation, and my redemption from everlasting wo. Yea, blessed is the name of my God, who has been mindful of this people, who are a bbranch of the tree of Israel, and has been clost from its body in a strange land; yea, I say, blessed be the name of my God, who has been mindful of us, dwanderers in a strange land.
  9.   26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his aservant.
  10.   27 And he said, Blessed be the aLord God of my master Abraham, who hath not left destitute my master of his bmercy and his truth: I being in the way, the Lord cled me to the house of my master’s brethren.
  11.   29 Let people aserve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother’s sons bbow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and cblessed be he that dblesseth thee.
  12.   10 And Jethro said, Blessed be the Lord, who hath delivered you out of the hand of the Egyptians, and out of the hand of Pharaoh, who hath delivered the people from under the hand of the Egyptians.
  13.   20 ¶ And of aGad he said, Blessed be he that enlargeth Gad: he dwelleth as a lion, and teareth the arm bwith the crown of the head.
  14.   2 And he said unto his mother, The eleven hundred shekels of silver that were taken from thee, about which thou cursedst, and spakest of also in mine ears, behold, the silver is with me; I took it. And his mother said, aBlessed be thou of the Lord, my son.
  15.   10 And he said, Blessed be thou of the Lord, my daughter: for thou hast shewed more kindness in the latter end than at the beginning, inasmuch as thou followedst not young men, whether poor or rich.
  16.   14 And the women said unto Naomi, Blessed be the Lord, which hath not left thee this day without a kinsman, that his name may be famous in Israel.
  17.   13 And Samuel came to Saul: and Saul said unto him, Blessed be thou of the Lord: I have performed the commandment of the Lord.
  18.   21 And Saul said, Blessed be ye of the Lord; for ye have compassion on me.
  19.   25 Then Saul said to David, Blessed be thou, my son David: thou shalt both do great things, and also shalt still prevail. So David went on his way, and Saul returned to his place.
  20.   5 ¶ And David sent messengers unto the men of Jabesh-gilead, and said unto them, Blessed be ye of the Lord, that ye have shewed this kindness unto your lord, even unto Saul, and have buried him.
  21.   28 And Ahimaaz called, and said unto the king, All is well. And he fell down to the earth upon his face before the king, and said, Blessed be the Lord thy God, which hath delivered up the men that lifted up their hand against my lord the king.
  22.   47 The Lord aliveth; and blessed be my rock; and bexalted be the God of the crock of my salvation.
  23.   48 And also thus said the king, Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, which hath given one to sit on my throne this day, mine eyes even seeing it.
  24.   7 ¶ And it came to pass, when Hiram heard the words of Solomon, that he rejoiced greatly, and said, aBlessed be the Lord this day, which hath given unto David a wise son over this great people.
  25.   9 aBlessed be the Lord thy God, which delighted in thee, to set thee on the throne of Israel: because the Lord loved Israel for ever, therefore made he thee king, to do judgment and justice.
  26.   36 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel for ever and ever. And all the people said, Amen, and praised the Lord.
  27.   10 ¶ Wherefore David blessed the Lord before all the congregation: and David said, Blessed be thou, Lord God of Israel our afather, for ever and ever.
  28.   12 Huram said moreover, Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, that made heaven and earth, who hath given to David the king a wise son, endued with aprudence and understanding, that might build an house for the Lord, and an house for his kingdom.
  29.   4 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, who hath with his hands fulfilled that which he spake with his mouth to my father David, saying,
  30.   8 Blessed be the Lord thy God, which delighted in thee to set thee on his throne, to be king for the Lord thy God: because thy God loved Israel, to establish them for ever, therefore made he thee king over them, to do judgment and justice.
  31.   27 ¶ Blessed be the Lord God of our fathers, which hath put such a thing as this in the king’s heart, to abeautify the house of the Lord which is in Jerusalem:
  32.   5 Then the Levites, Jeshua, and Kadmiel, Bani, Hashabniah, Sherebiah, Hodijah, Shebaniah, and Pethahiah, said, Stand up and bless the Lord your God for ever and ever: and blessed be thy glorious name, which is exalted above all blessing and praise.
  33.   21 And said, aNaked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath btaken away; cblessed be the name of the Lord.
  34.   46 The Lord aliveth; and blessed be my brock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.
  35.   6 Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.
  36.   21 Blessed be the Lord: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city.
  37.   13 aBlessed be the Lord God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.
  38.   20 Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.
  39.   52 Blessed be the Lord for evermore. Amen, and Amen.
  40.   48 aBlessed be the Lord God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the Lord.
  41.   2 Blessed be the name of the Lord from this time forth and for evermore.
  42.   26 aBlessed be he that cometh in the name of the Lord: we have blessed you out of the house of the Lord.
  43.   6 Blessed be the Lord, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.
  44.   21 Blessed be the Lord out of Zion, which dwelleth at Jerusalem. Praise ye the Lord.
  45.   1 Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to awar, and my fingers to fight:
  46.   26 He that withholdeth corn, the people shall curse him: but blessing shall be upon the head of him that selleth it.
  47.   25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and aIsrael mine binheritance.
  48.   12 Then the aspirit took me up, and I heard behind me a voice of a great rushing, saying, Blessed be the glory of the Lord from his place.
  49.   20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for awisdom and might are his:
  50.   28 Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, who hath sent his aangel, and delivered his servants that btrusted in him, and chave changed the king’s word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.
    1.   5 Whose possessors slay them, and hold themselves not aguilty: and they that sell them say, Blessed be the Lord; for I am brich: and their own shepherds pity them not.
    2.   10 aBlessed be the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest.
    3.   68 aBlessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath bvisited and credeemed his people,
    4.   20 ¶ And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye apoor: for yours is the bkingdom of God.
    5.   38 Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and aglory in the highest.
    6.   3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of amercies, and the God of all bcomfort;
    7.   3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all aspiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
    8.   3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant amercy hath bbegotten us again unto a clively dhope by the resurrection of eJesus Christ from the dead,
    9.   1 Behold, it came to pass that I, aEnos, knowing my father that bhe was a just man—for he ctaught me in his language, and also in the dnurture and admonition of the Lord—and blessed be the name of my God for it—
    10.   4 But blessed be the name of God, that he hath given me to know, yea, hath given unto me the exceedingly great joy of knowing that they are established again in the way of his righteousness.
    11.   12 And it came to pass that he arose, according to the words of Ammon; and as he arose, he stretched forth his hand unto the woman, and said: Blessed be the name of God, and blessed art thou.
    12.   32 Yea, they did cry: Hosanna to the Most High God. And they did cry: Blessed be the name of the Lord God aAlmighty, the Most High God.
    13.   17 Hosanna! Blessed be the name of the Most High God! And they did fall down at the feet of Jesus, and did aworship him.
    14.   16 And blessed be ahe that shall bring this thing to light; for it shall be bbrought out of darkness unto light, according to the word of God; yea, it shall be brought out of the earth, and it shall shine forth out of darkness, and come unto the knowledge of the people; and it shall be done by the power of God.
    15.   37 And aspeak freely to all; yea, preach, exhort, declare the btruth, even with a loud voice, with a sound of rejoicing, crying—Hosanna, hosanna, blessed be the name of the Lord God!
    16.   3 And you shall declare it with a loud voice, saying: Hosanna, ablessed be the name of the most high God.
    17.   19 Wherefore, go forth, crying with a loud voice, saying: The kingdom of heaven is at ahand; crying: Hosanna! blessed be the name of the Most High God.
    18.   12 For behold, I have prepared a great endowment and blessing to be apoured out upon them, inasmuch as they are faithful and continue in humility before me.
    19.   93 That whoever he blesses shall be blessed, and whoever he acurses shall be cursed; that whatsoever he shall bbind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatsoever he shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
    20.   15 Blessed be the name of my God, for his aSpirit hath not altogether withdrawn from me, or else where is thy glory, for it is darkness unto me? And I can judge between thee and God; for God said unto me: bWorship God, for him only shalt thou cserve.
    21.   10 And in that day Adam blessed God and was afilled, and began to bprophesy concerning all the families of the earth, saying: Blessed be the name of God, for because of my ctransgression my deyes are opened, and in this life I shall have ejoy, and again in the fflesh I shall see God.

No comments:

Post a Comment