Saturday, February 21, 2015

"Great hopes"

  1.   5 And it came to pass that they did ahumble themselves before the Lord; insomuch that I had joy and great hopes of them, that they would walk in the paths of righteousness.
  2.   3 And behold, I have come having great hopes and much desire that I should find that ye had humbled yourselves before God, and that ye had continued in the supplicating of his grace, that I should find that ye were blameless before him, that I should find that ye were not in the awful adilemma that our brethren were in at Zarahemla.
  3.   17 And now they were determined to conquer in this place or die; therefore you may well suppose that this little force which I brought with me, yea, those asons of mine, gave them great hopes and much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment