Saturday, March 28, 2015

Will remember

  1.   15 And I will remember my acovenant, which bis between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a cflood to destroy all flesh.
  2.   42 Then will I remember my acovenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with bAbraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.
  3.   7 Some atrust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.
  4.   6 O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar.
  5.   10 And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High.
      11 I will remember the works of the Lord: surely I will remember thy wonders of old.
  6.   4 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.
  7.   25 I, even I, am he that ablotteth out thy btransgressions for mine own csake, and will not remember thy sins.
  8.   10 ¶ Thus saith the Lord unto this people, Thus have they loved to wander, they have not arefrained their feet, therefore the Lord doth not accept them; he will now remember their biniquity, and visit their sins.
  9.   34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all aknow me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their biniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
  10.   60 ¶ Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting acovenant.
  11.   13 They sacrifice flesh for the sacrifices of mine offerings, and eat it; but the Lord aaccepteth them not; now will he bremember their iniquity, and visit their sins: they shall return to cEgypt.
  12.   9 They have deeply acorrupted themselves, as in the days of bGibeah: therefore he will remember their iniquity, he will visit their sins.
  13.   12 For I will be merciful to their aunrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I bremember no more.
  14.   17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
  15.   10 Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, aprating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.
  16.   15 Nevertheless, when that day cometh, saith the prophet, that they ano more bturn aside their hearts against the Holy One of Israel, then will he remember the ccovenants which he made to their fathers.
      16 Yea, then will he remember the aisles of the sea; yea, and all the people who are of the house of Israel, will I bgather in, saith the Lord, according to the words of the prophet Zenos, from the four quarters of the earth.
  17.   25 And the Lord God said unto me: They shall be a scourge unto thy seed, to astir them up in remembrance of me; and inasmuch as they will not remember me, and hearken unto my words, they shall scourge them even unto destruction.
  18.   16 And whosoever doeth this, and keepeth the commandments of God from thenceforth, the same will aremember that I say unto him, yea, he will remember that I have said unto him, he shall have eternal life, according to the testimony of the Holy Spirit, which testifieth in me.
  19.   3 And thus we see that except the Lord doth achasten his people with many afflictions, yea, except he doth visit them with bdeath and with terror, and with famine and with all manner of pestilence, they will not cremember him.
  20.   11 And then will I aremember my covenant which I have made unto my people, O house of Israel, and I will bring my gospel unto them.
      12 And I will show unto thee, O house of Israel, that the Gentiles shall not have power over you; but I will remember my covenant unto you, O house of Israel, and ye shall come unto the aknowledge of the fulness of my gospel.
  21.   29 And I will aremember the covenant which I have made with my people; and I have covenanted with them that I would bgather them together in mine own due time, that I would give unto them again the cland of their fathers for their inheritance, which is the land of Jerusalem, which is the promised land unto them forever, saith the Father.
  22.   3 And ye need not imagine in your hearts that the words which have been spoken are vain, for behold, the Lord will remember his covenant which he hath made unto his people of the house of Israel.
  23.   21 And also the Lord will remember the aprayers of the righteous, which have been put up unto him for them.
  24.   21 And he that shall breathe out awrath and bstrifes against the work of the Lord, and against the ccovenant people of the Lord who are the house of Israel, and shall say: We will destroy the work of the Lord, and the Lord will not remember his covenant which he hath made unto the house of Israel—the same is in danger to be hewn down and cast into the fire;
          •  •  •
      23 Search the prophecies of aIsaiah. Behold, I cannot write them. Yea, behold I say unto you, that those saints who have gone before me, who have possessed this land, shall bcry, yea, even from the dust will they cry unto the Lord; and as the Lord liveth he will remember the covenant which he hath made with them.
  25.   9 Verily I say unto you, notwithstanding their sins, my bowels are filled with acompassion towards them. I will not utterly bcast them off; and in the day of cwrath I will remember mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment