Tuesday, March 3, 2015

"One thing"

  1.   14 And, behold, this day I am going the away of all the earth: and ye know in all your hearts and in all your souls, that not one thing hath failed of all the bgood things which the Lord your God spake concerning you; all are come to pass unto you, and not one thing hath failed thereof.
  2.   13 ¶ And he said, Well; I will make a league with thee: but one thing I require of thee, that is, Thou shalt not see my face, except thou first bring Michal Saul’s daughter, when thou comest to see my face.
  3.   22 This is one thing, therefore I said it, He adestroyeth the perfect and the wicked.
  4.   4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may adwell in the bhouse of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the cbeauty of the Lord, and to denquire in his temple.
  5.   19 For that which abefalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.
  6.   24 And Jesus answered and said unto them, I also will ask you one thing, which if ye tell me, I in like wise will tell you by what aauthority I do these things.
  7.   21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and agive to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and bfollow me.
  8.   9 Then said Jesus unto them, I will ask you one thing; Is it lawful on the sabbath days to do good, or to do evil? to save life, or to destroy it?
  9.   42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath achosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
  10.   22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the apoor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.
  11.   3 And he answered and said unto them, I will also ask you one thing; and answer me:
  12.   25 He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.
  13.   32 Some therefore cried one thing, and some another: for the assembly was confused; and the more part knew not wherefore they were come together.
  14.   34 And some cried one thing, some another, among the multitude: and when he could not know the certainty for the tumult, he commanded him to be carried into the acastle.
  15.   10 That in the adispensation of the fulness of times he might bgather together in one call things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
  16.   13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
  17.   8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand ayears, and a thousand years as one day.
  18.   7 For behold, I say unto you there be many things to come; and behold, there is one thing which is of more importance than they all—for behold, the atime is not far distant that the Redeemer liveth and cometh among his people.
  19.   3 Behold, he bringeth to pass the aresurrection of the dead. But behold, my son, the resurrection is not yet. Now, I unfold unto you a mystery; nevertheless, there are many bmysteries which are ckept, that no one knoweth them save God himself. But I show unto you one thing which I have inquired diligently of God that I might know—that is concerning the resurrection.
  20.   9 But behold, here is one thing in which we may have great joy. For behold, in the twenty and sixth year, I, Helaman, did march at the head of these atwo thousand young men to the city of bJudea, to assist Antipus, whom ye had appointed a leader over the people of that part of the land.
  21.   32 Verily, verily, I say unto you, as I said unto my disciples, where two or three are gathered together in my name, as atouching bone thing, behold, there will I be in the cmidst of them—even so am I in the dmidst of you.
  22.   13 Unto whom I have acommitted the bkeys of my kingdom, and a cdispensation of the dgospel for the elast times; and for the ffulness of times, in the which I will gather together in gone all things, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth;
  23.   3 For verily I say, as ye have assembled yourselves together according to the acommandment wherewith I commanded you, and are agreed as btouching this one thing, and have asked the Father in my name, even so ye shall receive.
  24.   10 Then the white astone mentioned in Revelation 2:17, will become a Urim and Thummim to each individual who receives one, whereby things pertaining to a bhigher order of kingdoms will be made known;
  25.   7 And now, behold, this one thing I show unto thee, Moses, my son, for thou art in the world, and now I show it unto thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment