Saturday, March 7, 2015

Have not said

  1.   10 And they shall know that I am the Lord, and that I have not said in vain that I would do this evil unto them.
  2.   34 Have they not said that aGod himself should come down among the children of men, and take upon him the form of man, and go forth in mighty power upon the face of the earth?
      35 Yea, and have they not said also that he should bring to pass the aresurrection of the dead, and that he, himself, should be oppressed and afflicted?
  3.   8 Behold, I do not say that he will come among us at the atime of his dwelling in his mortal tabernacle; for behold, the Spirit hath not said unto me that this should be the case. Now as to this thing I do not know; but this much I do know, that the Lord God hath power to do all things which are according to his word.

No comments:

Post a Comment