Tuesday, March 10, 2015

"Born of"

  1.   13 All that are born of the country shall do these things after this manner, in offering an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the Lord.
  2.   3 Now therefore let us make a covenant with our God to put away all the wives, and such as are born of them, according to the counsel of my lord, and of those that tremble at the commandment of our God; and let it be done according to the law.
  3.   1 aMan that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.
  4.   14 What is man, that he should be aclean? and he which is born of a woman, that he should be righteous?
  5.   4 How then can man be ajustified with God? or how can he be bclean that is born of a woman?
  6.   2 Saying, aWhere is he that is born bKing of the Jews? for we have seen his cstar in the east, and are come to dworship him.
  7.   11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of awomen there hath not risen a greater than bJohn the Baptist: cnotwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
  8.   35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The aHoly Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the bSon of God.
  9.   28 For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is aleast in the kingdom of God is greater than he.
  10.   13 Which were aborn, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
  11.   5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be aborn of bwater and of the cSpirit, he cannot denter into the kingdom of God.
      6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
          •  •  •
      8 The awind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the bSpirit.
  12.   41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
  13.   8 And last of all he was aseen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
  14.   29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth arighteousness is bborn of him.
  15.   9 Whosoever is aborn of God bdoth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
  16.   7 Beloved, let us alove one another: for blove is of God; and every one that loveth is cborn of God, and knoweth God.
  17.   1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
          •  •  •
      4 For whatsoever is aborn of God bovercometh the world: and this is the cvictory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
          •  •  •
      18 We know that whosoever is aborn of God bsinneth not; but he that is begotten of God ckeepeth himself, and that dwicked one toucheth him not.
  18.   1 I, Nephi, having been aborn of bgoodly cparents, therefore I was dtaught somewhat in all the learning of my father; and having seen many eafflictions in the course of my days, nevertheless, having been highly favored of the Lord in all my days; yea, having had a great knowledge of the goodness and the mysteries of God, therefore I make a frecord of my proceedings in my days.
  19.   7 And now, because of the covenant which ye have made ye shall be called the achildren of Christ, his sons, and his daughters; for behold, this day he hath spiritually begotten you; for ye say that your hearts are bchanged through faith on his name; therefore, ye are cborn of him and have become his dsons and his daughters.
  20.   24 For, said he, I have repented of my sins, and have been aredeemed of the Lord; behold I am born of the Spirit.
      25 And the Lord said unto me: Marvel not that all mankind, yea, men and women, all nations, kindreds, tongues and people, must be aborn again; yea, bborn of God, cchanged from their carnal and dfallen state, to a state of righteousness, being redeemed of God, becoming his esons and daughters;
          •  •  •
      28 Nevertheless, after awading through much btribulation, repenting nigh unto death, the Lord in mercy hath seen fit to snatch me out of an ceverlasting burning, and I am born of God.
  21.   14 And now behold, I ask of you, my brethren of the church, have ye aspiritually been bborn of God? Have ye received his image in your countenances? Have ye experienced this mighty cchange in your hearts?
  22.   10 And behold, he shall be aborn of Mary, at bJerusalem which is the cland of our forefathers, she being a dvirgin, a precious and chosen vessel, who shall be overshadowed and econceive by the power of the Holy Ghost, and bring forth a son, yea, even the Son of God.
  23.   13 For as sure as thou livest, behold, I have aseen my Redeemer; and he shall come forth, and be bborn of a cwoman, and he shall redeem all mankind who believe on his name. Now, when he had said these words, his heart was swollen within him, and he sunk again with joy; and the queen also sunk down, being overpowered by the Spirit.
  24.   15 And it came to pass that after Aaron had expounded these things unto him, the king said: aWhat shall I do that I may have this eternal life of which thou hast spoken? Yea, what shall I do that I may be bborn of God, having this wicked spirit crooted out of my breast, and receive his Spirit, that I may be filled with joy, that I may not be cast off at the last day? Behold, said he, I will give up dall that I possess, yea, I will forsake my kingdom, that I may receive this great joy.
  25.   5 Now, behold, I say unto you, if I had not been aborn of God I should bnot have known these things; but God has, by the mouth of his holy cangel, made these things known unto me, not of any dworthiness of myself;
          •  •  •
      23 But behold, my limbs did receive their astrength again, and I stood upon my feet, and did manifest unto the people that I had been bborn of God.
      24 Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto arepentance; that I might bring them to btaste of the exceeding joy of which I did taste; that they might also be cborn of God, and be dfilled with the Holy Ghost.
          •  •  •
      26 For because of the aword which he has imparted unto me, behold, many have been born of God, and have btasted as I have tasted, and have seen eye to eye as I have seen; therefore they do know of these things of which I have spoken, as I do know; and the knowledge which I have is of God.
  26.   6 Now, my son, I would not that ye should think that I know these things of myself, but it is the Spirit of God which is in me which maketh these things known unto me; for if I had not been aborn of God I should not have known these things.
  27.   19 And it came to pass that there was no darkness in all that night, but it was as light as though it was mid-day. And it came to pass that the sun did rise in the morning again, according to its proper order; and they knew that it was the day that the Lord should be aborn, because of the bsign which had been given.
  28.   16 And behold, whosoever abelieveth on my words, them will I bvisit with the cmanifestation of my dSpirit; and they shall be eborn of me, even of water and of the Spirit—
  29.   65 And thus he was baptized, and the Spirit of God descended upon him, and thus he was aborn of the Spirit, and became quickened in the binner man.

No comments:

Post a Comment