Thursday, March 26, 2015

Covenant to keep the commandments

  1.   9 Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which akeepeth covenant and bmercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
  2.   3 ¶ And the king stood by a apillar, and made a bcovenant before the Lord, to cwalk after the Lord, and to keep his commandments and his testimonies and his statutes with all their heart and all their soul, to perform the words of this covenant that were written in this book. And all the people stood to the covenant.
  3.   31 And the king stood in his place, and made a acovenant before the Lord, to bwalk after the Lord, and to keep his commandments, and his testimonies, and his statutes, with all his heart, and with all his soul, to perform the words of the covenant which are written in this book.
  4.   5 And said, I beseech thee, O Lord God of heaven, athe great and terrible God, that bkeepeth covenant and mercy for them that love him and observe his commandments:
  5.   18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
  6.   4 And I prayed unto the Lord my God, and made my aconfession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, bkeeping the covenant and cmercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;
  7.   1 And now, king Benjamin thought it was expedient, after having finished speaking to the people, that he should atake the names of all those who had entered into a covenant with God to keep his commandments.
  8.   10 Now I say unto you, if this be the desire of your hearts, what have you against being abaptized in the bname of the Lord, as a witness before him that ye have entered into a ccovenant with him, that ye will serve him and keep his commandments, that he may pour out his Spirit more abundantly upon you?
  9.   31 Yea, they did mourn for their departure, for they knew not whither they had fled. Now they would have gladly joined with them, for they themselves had entered into a acovenant with God to serve him and keep his commandments.
      32 And now since the coming of Ammon, king Limhi had also entered into a covenant with God, and also many of his people, to serve him and keep his commandments.
  10.   15 Yea, I say unto you come and fear not, and lay aside every sin, which easily doth abeset you, which doth bind you down to destruction, yea, come and go forth, and show unto your God that ye are willing to repent of your sins and enter into a covenant with him to keep his commandments, and witness it unto him this day by going into the waters of baptism.
  11.   34 And now behold, I, Moroni, am constrained, according to the covenant which I have made to keep the commandments of my God; therefore I would that ye should adhere to the word of God, and send speedily unto me of your provisions and of your men, and also to Helaman.
  12.   28 And now, except he humble himself and acknowledge unto me the things that he has done which are wrong, and covenant with me that he will keep my commandments, and exercise afaith in me, behold, I say unto him, he shall have no such views, for I will grant unto him no views of the things of which I have spoken.
  13.   2 Let all the people of the aChurch of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and those who journey with them, be organized into companies, with a covenant and promise to bkeep all the commandments and statutes of the Lord our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment