Saturday, March 7, 2015

"This thing"

  1.   21 And he said unto him, See, I have aaccepted thee concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this city, for the which thou hast spoken.
  2.   10 And Abimelech said unto Abraham, What sawest thou, that thou hast done this thing?
  3.   26 And Abimelech said, I wot not who hath done this thing: neither didst thou tell me, neither yet heard I of it, but to day.
  4.   16 And said, By myself have I asworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
  5.   31 And he said, What shall I give thee? And Jacob said, Thou shalt not give me any thing: if thou wilt do this thing for me, I will again feed and keep thy flock.
  6.   14 aAnd they said unto them, We cannot do this thing, to give our sister to one that is buncircumcised; for that were a reproach unto us:
  7.   7 And they said unto him, Wherefore saith my lord these words? God forbid that thy servants should do according to this thing:
  8.   18 And the king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said unto them, Why have ye done this thing, and have saved the men children alive?
  9.   14 And he said, Who made thee a aprince and a judge over us? intendest thou to kill me, as thou killedst the Egyptian? And Moses feared, and said, Surely this thing is known.
      15 Now when Pharaoh heard this thing, he sought to aslay Moses. But Moses bfled from cthe face of Pharaoh, and dwelt in the land of Midian: and he sat down by a well.
  10.   5 And the Lord appointed a set time, saying, To morrow the Lord shall do this thing in the land.
  11.   24 And ye shall observe this thing for an ordinance to thee and to thy sons for ever.
  12.   14 And when Moses’ father in law saw all that he did to the people, he said, What is this thing that thou doest to the people? why sittest thou thyself alone, and all the people stand by thee from morning unto even?
          •  •  •
      18 Thou wilt surely wear away, both thou, and this people that is with thee: for this thing is atoo heavy for thee; thou art not able to perform it thyself alone.
          •  •  •
      23 If thou shalt do this thing, and God command thee so, then thou shalt be able to endure, and all this people shall also go to their place in peace.
  13.   17 And the Lord said unto Moses, aI will bdo this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.
  14.   20 ¶ And Moses said unto them, If ye will ado this thing, if ye will go armed before the Lord to war,
  15.   32 Yet in this thing ye did not abelieve the Lord your God,
  16.   32 For ask now of the days that are past, which were before thee, since the day that God created man upon the earth, and ask from the one side of heaven unto the other, whether there hath been any such thing as this great thing is, or hath been heard like it?
  17.   10 Thou shalt surely give him, and thine heart shall not be grieved when thou givest unto him: because that for this thing the Lord thy God shall bless thee in all thy works, and in all that thou puttest thine hand unto.
          •  •  •
      15 And thou shalt aremember that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt, and the Lord thy God redeemed thee: therefore I command thee this thing to day.
  18.   20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:
  19.   18 But thou shalt remember that thou wast a abondman in Egypt, and the Lord thy God redeemed thee thence: therefore I command thee to do this thing.
          •  •  •
      22 And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt: therefore I command thee to do this thing.
  20.   47 For it is not a vain thing for you; because it is your life: and through this thing ye shall aprolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.
  21.   24 And they answered Joshua, and said, Because it was certainly told thy servants, how that the Lord thy God commanded his servant Moses to give you all the land, and to adestroy all the inhabitants of the land from before you, therefore we were sore afraid of our lives because of you, and have done this thing.
  22.   24 And if we have not rather done it for fear of this thing, saying, In time to come your children might speak unto our children, saying, What have ye to do with the Lord God of Israel?
  23.   29 And they said one to another, Who hath done this thing? And when they enquired and asked, they said, Gideon the son of Joash hath done this thing.
  24.   37 And she said unto her father, Let this thing be done for me: let me alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and bewail my virginity, I and my fellows.
  25.   16 ¶ Now therefore stand and see this great thing, which the Lord will do before your eyes.
  26.   2 And he said unto him, God forbid; thou shalt not die: behold, my father will do nothing either great or small, but that he will shew it me: and why should my father hide this thing from me? it is not so.
  27.   6 And he said unto his men, The Lord forbid that I should do this thing unto my master, the Lord’s anointed, to stretch forth mine hand against him, seeing he is the aanointed of the Lord.
  28.   16 This thing is not good that thou hast done. As the Lord liveth, ye are worthy to die, because ye have not kept your master, the Lord’s anointed. And now see where the king’s spear is, and the cruse of water that was at his bolster.
  29.   10 And Saul sware to her by the Lord, saying, As the Lord liveth, there shall no punishment happen to thee for this thing.
          •  •  •
      18 Because thou aobeyedst not the voice of the Lord, nor executedst his fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore hath the Lord done this thing unto thee this day.
  30.   6 And now the Lord shew kindness and truth unto you: and I also will arequite you this kindness, because ye have done this thing.
  31.   11 And Uriah said unto David, The ark, and Israel, and Judah, abide in atents; and my lord Joab, and the servants of my lord, are encamped in the open fields; shall I then go into mine house, to eat and to drink, and to lie with my wife? as thou livest, and as thy soul liveth, I will not do this thing.
          •  •  •
      25 Then David said unto the messenger, Thus shalt thou say unto Joab, Let not this thing displease thee, for the sword devoureth one as well as another: make thy battle more strong against the city, and overthrow it: and encourage thou him.
  32.   5 And David’s anger was greatly kindled against the man; and he said to Nathan, As the Lord liveth, the man that hath done this thing shall surely die:
      6 And he shall restore the lamb afourfold, because he did this thing, and because he had no pity.
          •  •  •
      12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will ado this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.
  33.   20 And Absalom her brother said unto her, Hath Amnon thy brother been with thee? but hold now thy peace, my sister: he is thy brother; regard not this thing. So Tamar remained desolate in her brother Absalom’s house.
  34.   13 And the woman said, Wherefore then hast thou thought such a thing against the people of God? for the king doth speak this thing as one which is faulty, in that the king doth not fetch home again his banished.
          •  •  •
      15 Now therefore that I am come to speak of this thing unto my lord the king, it is because the people have made me afraid: and thy handmaid said, I will now speak unto the king; it may be that the king will perform the request of his handmaid.
          •  •  •
      20 To fetch about this form of speech hath thy servant Joab done this thing: and my lord is wise, according to the wisdom of an angel of God, to know all things that are in the earth.
      21 ¶ And the king said unto Joab, Behold now, I have done this thing: go therefore, bring the young man Absalom again.
  35.   3 And Joab said unto the king, Now the Lord thy God add unto the people, how many soever they be, an hundredfold, and that the eyes of my lord the king may see it: but why doth my lord the king delight in this thing?
  36.   27 Is this thing done by my lord the king, and thou hast not shewed it unto thy servant, who should sit on the throne of my lord the king after him?
  37.   10 And the speech pleased the Lord, that Solomon had asked this thing.
      11 And God said unto him, Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked ariches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine benemies; but hast asked for thyself cunderstanding to discern judgment;
  38.   10 And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after aother gods: but he kept not that which the Lord commanded.
  39.   24 Thus saith the Lord, Ye shall not go up, nor fight against your abrethren the children of Israel: return every man to his house; for this thing is from me. They hearkened therefore to the word of the Lord, and returned to depart, according to the word of the Lord.
          •  •  •
      30 And this thing became a sin: for the people went to worship before the one, even unto Dan.
  40.   33 ¶ After this thing Jeroboam returned not from his evil way, but made again of the lowest of the people priests of the high places: whosoever would, he consecrated him, and he became one of the priests of the high places.
      34 And this thing became asin unto the house of Jeroboam, even to cut it off, and to destroy it from off the face of the earth.
  41.   9 Wherefore he said unto the messengers of Ben-hadad, Tell my lord the king, All that thou didst send for to thy servant at the first I will do: but this thing I may not do. And the messengers departed, and brought him word again.
          •  •  •
      24 And do this thing, Take the kings away, every man out of his place, and put captains in their rooms:
  42.   18 In this thing the Lord pardon thy servant, that when my master goeth into the house of aRimmon to worship there, and he leaneth on my hand, and I bow myself in the house of Rimmon: when I bow down myself in the house of Rimmon, the Lord pardon thy servant in this thing.
  43.   11 Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us is for the king of Israel?
  44.   2 Then a alord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the Lord would make bwindows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof.
  45.   13 And Hazael said, But what, is thy servant a dog, that he should do this great thing? And Elisha answered, The Lord hath shewed me that thou shalt be aking over Syria.
  46.   12 For they served idols, whereof the Lord had said unto them, Ye shall anot do this thing.
  47.   19 And said, My God forbid it me, that I should do this thing: shall I drink the blood of these men that have put their lives in jeopardy? for with the jeopardy of their lives they brought it. Therefore he would not drink it. These things did these three mightiest.
  48.   3 And Joab answered, The Lord make his people an hundred times so many more as they be: but, my lord the king, are they not all my lord’s servants? why then doth my lord require this thing? why will he be a cause of trespass to Israel?
          •  •  •
      7 And God was displeased with this thing; therefore he asmote Israel.
      8 And David said unto God, I have asinned greatly, because I have done this thing: but now, I beseech thee, do away the iniquity of thy servant; for I have done very foolishly.
  49.   4 Thus saith the Lord, Ye shall not go up, nor fight against your brethren: return every man to his house: for this thing is done of me. And they obeyed the words of the Lord, and returned from going against Jeroboam.
  50.   10 Then Asa was wroth with the seer, and put him in aa prison house; for he was in a rage with him because of this thing. And Asa oppressed some of the people the same time.
     
  51.   3 And when I heard this thing, I arent my garment and my mantle, and plucked off the hair of my head and of my beard, and sat down astonied.
  52.   2 And Shechaniah the son of Jehiel, one of the sons of Elam, answered and said unto Ezra, We have trespassed against our God, and have taken astrange wives of the people of the land: yet now there is hope in Israel concerning this thing.
          •  •  •
      13 But the people are many, and it is a time of much rain, and we are not able to stand without, neither is this a work of one day or two: for we are many that have transgressed in this thing.
  53.   19 But when Sanballat the Horonite, and Tobiah the servant, the Ammonite, and Geshem the Arabian, heard it, they alaughed us to bscorn, and despised us, and said, What is this thing that ye do? will ye rebel against the king?
  54.   7 And this shall be a sign unto thee from the Lord, that the Lord will do this thing that he hath spoken;
  55.   23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, aObey my bvoice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.
  56.   4 For if ye do this thing indeed, then shall there enter in by the gates of this house akings sitting upon the throne of David, riding in chariots and on horses, he, and his servants, and his people.
  57.   3 Now the Lord hath brought it, and done according as he hath said: because ye have asinned against the Lord, and have not obeyed his voice, therefore this bthing is come upon you.
          •  •  •
      16 But Gedaliah the son of Ahikam said unto Johanan the son of Kareah, Thou shalt not do this thing: for thou speakest falsely of Ishmael.
  58.   4 Howbeit I asent unto you all my servants the prophets, rising early and sending them, saying, Oh, do not this babominable thing that I hate.
  59.   32 And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing.
  60.   15 And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
  61.   23 And they began to enquire among themselves, which of them it was that should do this thing.
  62.   34 Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?
  63.   4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not alied unto men, but unto bGod.
  64.   26 For the king knoweth of these things, before whom also I speak freely: for I am persuaded that none of these things are hidden from him; for this thing was not done in a corner.
  65.   6 aFor for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God’s ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
  66.   17 For if I do this thing awillingly, I have a breward: but if against my will, a cdispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.
  67.   11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
  68.   8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
  69.   6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will aperform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
  70.   13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
  71.   8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand ayears, and a thousand years as one day.
  72.   34 And I also spake unto him, saying: Surely the Lord hath acommanded us to do this thing; and shall we not be diligent in keeping the commandments of the Lord? Therefore, if thou wilt go down into the wilderness to my father thou shalt have place with us.
  73.   8 Yea, even he should go forth and cry in the wilderness: aPrepare ye the way of the Lord, and make his paths straight; for there standeth one among you whom ye know not; and he is mightier than I, whose shoe’s latchet I am not worthy to unloose. And much spake my father concerning this thing.
  74.   7 And behold this thing shall be given unto thee for a asign, that after thou hast beheld the tree which bore the fruit which thy father tasted, thou shalt also behold a man descending out of heaven, and him shall ye witness; and after ye have witnessed him ye shall bbear record that it is the Son of God.
  75.   21 And it came to pass that they did speak unto me again, saying: What meaneth this thing which our father saw in a dream? What meaneth the atree which he saw?
          •  •  •
      31 And they said unto me: Doth this thing mean the torment of the body in the days of aprobation, or doth it mean the final state of the soul after the bdeath of the temporal body, or doth it speak of the things which are temporal?
  76.   12 Wherefore, it must needs have been created for a thing of naught; wherefore there would have been no apurpose in the end of its creation. Wherefore, this thing must needs destroy the wisdom of God and his eternal purposes, and also the power, and the mercy, and the bjustice of God.
  77.   16 Yea, thus prophesied Joseph: I am sure of this thing, even as I am sure of the promise of Moses; for the Lord hath said unto me, I will apreserve thy seed forever.
  78.   30 Behold, the Lord hath forbidden this thing; wherefore, the Lord God hath given a commandment that all men should have acharity, which bcharity is clove. And except they should have charity they were nothing. Wherefore, if they should have charity they would not suffer the laborer in Zion to perish.
  79.   8 And now, my beloved brethren, I perceive that ye ponder still in your hearts; and it grieveth me that I must speak concerning this thing. For if ye would hearken unto the aSpirit which teacheth a man to bpray ye would know that ye must cpray; for the devil spirit teacheth not a man to pray, but teacheth him that he must not pray.
  80.   14 And now, my brethren, do ye suppose that God justifieth you in this thing? Behold, I say unto you, Nay. But he condemneth you, and if ye persist in these things his judgments must speedily come unto you.
  81.   3 Now in this thing we do rejoice; and we labor diligently to engraven these words upon plates, hoping that our beloved brethren and our children will receive them with thankful hearts, and look upon them that they may learn with joy and not with sorrow, neither with contempt, concerning their first aparents.
  82.   11 And the Lord of the vineyard caused that it should be digged about, and pruned, and nourished, saying unto his servant: It grieveth me that I should lose this tree; wherefore, that perhaps I might preserve the roots thereof that they perish not, that I might preserve them unto myself, I have done this thing.
  83.   22 Now, this thing was pleasing unto me, Jacob, for I had requested it of my Father who was in heaven; for he had heard my cry and answered my prayer.
  84.   18 And the Lord said unto me: Thy fathers have also required of me this thing; and it shall be done unto them according to their faith; for their faith was like unto thine.
  85.   16 And now Limhi had heard nothing concerning this matter; therefore he said: I will search among my people and whosoever has done this thing shall perish. Therefore he caused a search to be made among his people.
      17 Now when aGideon had heard these things, he being the king’s captain, he went forth and said unto the king: I pray thee forbear, and do not search this people, and lay not this thing to their charge.
  86.   33 And it came to pass that king Limhi and many of his people were desirous to be baptized; but there was none in the land that had aauthority from God. And Ammon declined doing this thing, considering himself an unworthy servant.
  87.   8 Behold, I do not say that he will come among us at the atime of his dwelling in his mortal tabernacle; for behold, the Spirit hath not said unto me that this should be the case. Now as to this thing I do not know; but this much I do know, that the Lord God hath power to do all things which are according to his word.
  88.   14 Now I would that ye should remember, that inasmuch as the Lamanites have not kept the commandments of God, they have been acut off from the presence of the Lord. Now we see that the word of the Lord has been verified in this thing, and the Lamanites have been cut off from his presence, from the beginning of their transgressions in the land.
  89.   11 But Alma said unto him: The Spirit constraineth me that I must not stretch forth mine hand; for behold the Lord receiveth them up unto himself, in aglory; and he doth suffer that they may do this thing, or that the people may do this thing unto them, according to the hardness of their hearts, that the bjudgments which he shall exercise upon them in his wrath may be just; and the cblood of the dinnocent shall stand as a witness against them, yea, and cry mightily against them at the last day.
  90.   16 But Aaron said unto him: If thou desirest this thing, if thou wilt abow down before God, yea, if thou wilt repent of all thy sins, and will bow down before God, and call on his name in faith, believing that ye shall receive, then shalt thou receive the bhope which thou desirest.
  91.   20 Now of this thing ye must judge. Behold, I say unto you, that it is on the one hand even as it is on the other; and it shall be unto every man according to his work.
  92.   45 And now I say, is there not a atype in this thing? For just as surely as this director did bring our fathers, by following its course, to the promised land, shall the words of Christ, if we follow their course, carry us beyond this vale of sorrow into a far better land of promise.
  93.   1 And now, my son, I have somewhat to say concerning the restoration of which has been spoken; for behold, some have awrested the scriptures, and have gone far bastray because of this thing. And I perceive that thy mind has been cworried also concerning this thing. But behold, I will explain it unto thee.
  94.   2 Now behold, my son, I will explain this thing unto thee. For behold, after the Lord God sent our first parents forth from the garden of aEden, to till the bground, from whence they were taken—yea, he drew out the man, and he placed at the east end of the garden of Eden, ccherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the tree of life—
  95.   35 And behold, we are again delivered out of the hands of our enemies. And blessed is the name of our God; for behold, it is he that has delivered us; yea, that has done this great thing for us.
  96.   26 And it came to pass that Nephi and Lehi did stand forth and began to speak unto them, saying: aFear not, for behold, it is God that has shown unto you this marvelous thing, in the which is shown unto you that ye cannot lay your hands on us to slay us.
  97.   2 Behold, now we will know of a surety whether this man be a prophet and God hath commanded him to prophesy such marvelous things unto us. Behold, we do not abelieve that he hath; yea, we do not believe that he is a prophet; nevertheless, if this thing which he has said concerning the chief judge be true, that he be dead, then will we believe that the other words which he has spoken are true.
          •  •  •
      23 Behold ye say that I have agreed with a man that he should murder Seezoram, our chief judge. But behold, I say unto you, that this is because I have testified unto you that ye might know concerning this thing; yea, even for a witness unto you, that I did know of the wickedness and abominations which are among you.
      24 And because I have done this, ye say that I have agreed with a man that he should do this thing; yea, because I showed unto you this sign ye are angry with me, and seek to destroy my life.
      25 And now behold, I will show unto you another sign, and see if ye will in this thing seek to destroy me.
  98.   9 And behold, thus hath the Lord commanded me, by his angel, that I should come and tell this thing unto you; yea, he hath commanded that I should prophesy these things unto you; yea, he hath said unto me: Cry unto this people, repent and prepare the way of the Lord.
  99.   6 And they began to arejoice over their brethren, saying: Behold the time is past, and the words of Samuel are not fulfilled; therefore, your joy and your faith concerning this thing hath been vain.
          •  •  •
      24 And there were no contentions, save it were a few that began to preach, endeavoring to prove by the ascriptures that it was no more expedient to observe the law of Moses. Now in this thing they did err, having not understood the scriptures.
  100.   10 But in this thing they were disappointed, for the Nephites did not afear them; but they did fear their God and did supplicate him for bprotection; therefore, when the armies of Giddianhi did rush upon them they were prepared to meet them; yea, in the strength of the Lord they did receive them.
     
  101.   18 And now, because of astiffneckedness and bunbelief they cunderstood not my word; therefore I was commanded to say no more of the dFather concerning this thing unto them.
  102.   10 And when the Disciples had done this, Jesus said unto them: Blessed are ye for this thing which ye have done, for this is fulfilling my commandments, and this doth witness unto the Father that ye are awilling to do that which I have commanded you.
  103.   11 And Jesus said unto them: How be it that ye have not awritten this thing, that many bsaints did arise and appear unto many and did minister unto them?
      12 And it came to pass that Nephi remembered that this thing had not been written.
  104.   4 And the Lord said unto them: Verily, verily, I say unto you, why is it that the people should murmur and dispute because of this thing?
  105.   3 And he said unto them: Blessed are ye because ye desired this thing of me; therefore, after that ye are aseventy and two years old ye shall come unto me in my bkingdom; and with me ye shall find crest.
  106.   9 And now, because of this great thing which my people, the Nephites, had done, they began to aboast in their own strength, and began to swear before the heavens that they would avenge themselves of the blood of their brethren who had been slain by their enemies.
  107.   16 And blessed be ahe that shall bring this thing to light; for it shall be bbrought out of darkness unto light, according to the word of God; yea, it shall be brought out of the earth, and it shall shine forth out of darkness, and come unto the knowledge of the people; and it shall be done by the power of God.
  108.   23 And now behold, this was grievous unto them. And the brother of Jared said unto them: Surely this thing aleadeth into captivity.
  109.   35 Wherefore, I know by this thing which thou hast said, that if the Gentiles have not acharity, because of our weakness, that thou wilt prove them, and btake away their ctalent, yea, even that which they have received, and give unto them who shall have more abundantly.
  110.   10 Behold I say unto you that this thing shall ye teach—repentance and baptism unto those who are aaccountable and capable of committing sin; yea, teach parents that they must repent and be baptized, and humble themselves as their little bchildren, and they shall all be saved with their little children.
          •  •  •
      24 Behold, my son, this thing ought not to be; for arepentance is unto them that are under condemnation and under the curse of a broken law.
  111.   10 And after they had done this thing, they did murder them in a most acruel manner, torturing their bodies even unto death; and after they have done this, they devour their flesh like unto wild beasts, because of the hardness of their hearts; and they do it for a token of bravery.
  112.   13 Do this thing which I have commanded you, and you shall aprosper. Be faithful, and yield to no btemptation.
  113.   14 Verily, I say unto you, that I will not suffer that Satan shall accomplish his aevil design in this thing.
  114.   5 Behold, blessed are you for this thing, and for speaking my words which I have given you according to my commandments.
  115.   5 Behold, blessed are you for this thing, and for speaking my words which I have given unto you according to my commandments.
  116.   9 I speak unto you that are chosen in this thing, even as one, that you may enter into my arest.
  117.   1 Behold, I say unto you that all aold covenants have I caused to be done away in this thing; and this is a new and an beverlasting ccovenant, even that which was from the beginning.
  118.   3 For verily I say, as ye have assembled yourselves together according to the acommandment wherewith I commanded you, and are agreed as btouching this one thing, and have asked the Father in my name, even so ye shall receive.
  119.   39 Wherefore, in this thing my servant aEdward Partridge is not justified; nevertheless let him repent and he shall be forgiven.
  120.   3 And verily in this thing ye have done wisely, for it is required of the Lord, at the hand of every asteward, to render an baccount of his cstewardship, both in time and in eternity.
  121.   7 And now, behold, this one thing I show unto thee, Moses, my son, for thou art in the world, and now I show it unto thee.
          •  •  •
      23 And now of this thing Moses bore record; but because of awickedness it is bnot had among the children of men.
  122.   19 And I, the Lord God, said unto the woman: What is this thing which thou hast done? And the woman said: The serpent abeguiled me, and I did eat.
  123.   7 And then the angel spake, saying: This thing is a asimilitude of the bsacrifice of the Only Begotten of the Father, which is full of cgrace and dtruth.
  124.  
  125.  

No comments:

Post a Comment