Wednesday, March 4, 2015

More than they all

  1.   47 Yet hast thou not walked after their ways, nor done after their abominations: but, as if that were a very little thing, thou wast corrupted more than they in all thy ways.
  2.   3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all:
  3.   10 But by the agrace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I blaboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
  4.   7 For behold, I say unto you there be many things to come; and behold, there is one thing which is of more importance than they all—for behold, the atime is not far distant that the Redeemer liveth and cometh among his people.
  5.   19 And the Lord said unto me: These two facts do exist, that there are two spirits, one being more intelligent than the other; there shall be another more intelligent than they; I am the Lord thy God, I am amore intelligent than they all.

No comments:

Post a Comment