Friday, March 20, 2015

"Testimony which"

  1.   16 And thou shalt put into the ark the atestimony which I shall give thee.
  2.   9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the aaltar the souls of them that were bslain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
  3.   13 Now the Spirit aknoweth all things; nevertheless the Son of God suffereth according to the bflesh that he might ctake upon him the sins of his people, that he might blot out their transgressions according to the power of his deliverance; and now behold, this is the testimony which is in me.
  4.   31 But if they areject not my words, which shall be established by the btestimony which shall be given, blessed are they, and then shall ye have joy in the fruit of your labors.
  5.   3 Nevertheless, ye are ablessed, for the btestimony which ye have borne is crecorded in heaven for the angels to look upon; and they rejoice over you, and your dsins are forgiven you.
  6.   8 And that I may avisit them in the day of visitation, when I shall bunveil the face of my covering, to appoint the portion of the coppressor among hypocrites, where there is dgnashing of teeth, if they reject my servants and my testimony which I have revealed unto them.

No comments:

Post a Comment