Sunday, March 22, 2015

Cleanse from

  1.   2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and acleanse me from my sin.
  2.   8 And I will acleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me.
  3.   1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us acleanse ourselves from all bfilthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting choliness in the fear of God.
  4.   9 If we aconfess our sins, he is faithful and bjust to cforgive us our sins, and to dcleanse us from all unrighteousness.
  5.   14 Now I say unto you that ye must arepent, and be born again; for the Spirit saith if ye are not born again ye cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven; therefore come and be baptized unto repentance, that ye may be washed from your sins, that ye may have faith on the Lamb of God, who taketh away the sins of the world, who is mighty to save and to cleanse from all unrighteousness.
  6.   41 That he acame into the world, even Jesus, to be bcrucified for the world, and to cbear the sins of the dworld, and to esanctify the world, and to fcleanse it from all unrighteousness;
  7.   42 But deliver thou, O Jehovah, we beseech thee, thy servants from their hands, and acleanse them from their blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment