Friday, December 19, 2014

Thus saith the Lord God

  1.   1 And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, aLet my people bgo, that they may hold a cfeast unto me in the wilderness.
  2.   1 Then the Lord said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the Lord God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me.
          •  •  •
      13 ¶ And the Lord said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me.
  3.   3 And Moses and Aaron came in unto Pharaoh, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord God of the Hebrews, How long wilt thou refuse to ahumble thyself before me? let my people go, that they may serve me.
  4.   27 And he said unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and aslay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.
  5.   13 Up, asanctify the people, and say, bSanctify yourselves against to morrow: for thus saith the Lord God of Israel, There is an accursed thing in the midst of thee, O Israel: thou canst not stand before thine enemies, until ye take away the accursed thing from among you.
  6.   2 And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other agods.
  7.   8 That the Lord sent a prophet unto the children of Israel, which said unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, I brought you up from Egypt, and brought you forth out of the house of bondage;
  8.   18 And said unto the children of Israel, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, I brought up Israel out of Egypt, and delivered you out of the hand of the Egyptians, and out of the hand of all kingdoms, and of them that oppressed you:
  9.   7 ¶ And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man. Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, I aanointed thee king over Israel, and I delivered thee out of the hand of Saul;
  10.   31 And he said to Jeroboam, Take thee ten pieces: for thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel, Behold, I will rend the kingdom out of the hand of Solomon, and will give aten tribes to thee:
  11.   7 Go, tell aJeroboam, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Forasmuch as I exalted thee from among the people, and made thee prince over my people Israel,
  12.   14 For thus saith the Lord God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the Lord sendeth rain upon the earth.
  13.   6 And he arose, and went into the house; and he poured the aoil on his head, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, I have anointed thee king over the people of the Lord, even over Israel.
  14.   20 ¶ Then Isaiah the son of Amoz sent to Hezekiah, saying, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, That which thou hast aprayed to me against Sennacherib king of Assyria I have heard.
  15.   5 Turn again, and tell Hezekiah the captain of my people, Thus saith the Lord, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will aheal thee: on the third day thou shalt go up unto the house of the Lord.
  16.   12 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Behold, I am bringing such evil upon Jerusalem and Judah, that whosoever heareth of it, both his ears shall atingle.
  17.   15 ¶ And she said unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Tell the man that sent you to me,
          •  •  •
      18 But to the king of Judah which sent you to enquire of the Lord, thus shall ye say to him, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, As touching the words which thou hast heard;
  18.   12 ¶ And there came a writing to him from Elijah the prophet, saying, Thus saith the Lord God of David thy father, Because thou hast not walked in the ways of Jehoshaphat thy father, nor in the ways of aAsa king of Judah,
  19.   23 ¶ And she answered them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Tell ye the man that sent you to me,
          •  •  •
      26 And as for the king of Judah, who sent you to enquire of the Lord, so shall ye say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel concerning the words which thou hast heard;
  20.   7 Thus saith the Lord God, It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass.
  21.   24 ¶ Therefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall asmite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of bEgypt.
  22.   15 ¶ Thus saith the Lord God of hosts, Go, get thee unto this treasurer, even unto aShebna, which is over the house, and say,
  23.   16 ¶ Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a afoundation a bstone, a tried stone, a precious ccorner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
  24.   15 For thus saith the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in aquietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.
  25.   21 ¶ Then Isaiah the son of Amoz sent unto Hezekiah, saying, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Whereas thou hast prayed to me against Sennacherib king of Assyria:
  26.   5 Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the Lord, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will aadd unto thy days fifteen years.
  27.   22 Thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I will alift up mine hand to the bGentiles, and set up my cstandard to the people: and they shall bring thy dsons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.
  28.   4 For thus saith the Lord aGod, My people went down aforetime into bEgypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause.
  29.   13 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:
  30.   14 Wherefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy amouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.
  31.   20 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, mine aanger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched.
  32.   3 And say thou unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel; aCursed be the man that bobeyeth not the words of this ccovenant,
  33.   12 ¶ Therefore thou shalt speak unto them this word; Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Every bottle shall be filled with wine: and they shall say unto thee, Do we not certainly know that every bottle shall be filled with wine?
  34.   4 Thus saith the Lord God of Israel; Behold, I will turn back the weapons of war that are in your hands, wherewith ye fight against the king of Babylon, and against the Chaldeans, which besiege you awithout the walls, and I will assemble them into the midst of this city.
  35.   2 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not avisited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord.
  36.   5 Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel; Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge them that are carried away captive of Judah, whom I have sent out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for their agood.
  37.   15 ¶ For thus saith the Lord God of Israel unto me; Take the wine acup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the bnations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.
  38.   36 ¶ And now therefore thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel, concerning this city, whereof ye say, It shall be delivered into the hand of the king of Babylon by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence;
  39.   4 For thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel, concerning the houses of this city, and concerning the houses of the kings of Judah, which are thrown down by the mounts, and by the sword;
  40.   2 Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel; Go and speak to Zedekiah king of Judah, and tell him, Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will give this city into the hand of the king of aBabylon, and he shall burn it with fire:
          •  •  •
      13 Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel; I made a covenant with your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondmen, saying,
  41.   17 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon Judah and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem all the evil that I have pronounced against them: because I have spoken unto them, but they have not aheard; and I have called unto them, but they have not answered.
  42.   7 Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel; Thus shall ye say to the king of Judah, that sent you unto me to enquire of me; Behold, Pharaoh’s aarmy, which is come forth to help you, shall return to bEgypt into their own land.
  43.   17 Then said Jeremiah unto Zedekiah, Thus saith the Lord, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; If thou wilt assuredly go forth unto the king of Babylon’s princes, then thy soul shall live, and this city shall not be burned with fire; and thou shalt live, and thine house:
  44.   9 And said unto them, Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel, unto whom ye sent me to present your supplication before him;
  45.   7 Therefore now thus saith the Lord, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great aevil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, to leave you none to remain;
  46.   2 Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel, unto thee, O Baruch;
  47.   4 For they are impudent children and astiffhearted. I do bsend thee unto them; and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God.
  48.   11 And go, get thee to them of the captivity, unto the children of thy people, and speak unto them, and tell them, Thus saith athe Lord God; whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear.
          •  •  •
      27 But when I speak with thee, I will open thy amouth, and thou shalt say unto them, Thus bsaith the Lord God; He that heareth, let him hear; and he that forbeareth, let him forbear: for they are a rebellious house.
  49.   5 ¶ Thus saith the Lord God; This is Jerusalem: I have set it in the amidst of the nations and countries that are round about her.
          •  •  •
      7 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye multiplied more than the nations that are round about you, and have not walked in my statutes, neither have kept my ajudgments, neither have done according to the judgments of the nations that are round about you;
      8 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, am against thee, and will execute judgments in the midst of thee in the asight of the nations.
  50.   3 And say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord God; Thus saith the Lord God to the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys; Behold, I, even I, will bring a sword upon you, and I will destroy your high places.
          •  •  •
      11 ¶ Thus saith the Lord God; Smite with thine hand, and stamp with thy foot, and say, Alas for all the evil abominations of the house of Israel! for they shall fall by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence.
     
  51.   2 Also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord God unto the land of Israel; An aend, the end is come upon the four corners of the land.
          •  •  •
      5 Thus saith the Lord God; An evil, an aonly evil, behold, is bcome.
  52.   7 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Your slain whom ye have laid in the midst of it, they are the flesh, and this city is the caldron: but I will bring you forth out of the midst of it.
          •  •  •
      16 Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord God; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little asanctuary in the countries where they shall come.
      17 Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord God; I will even agather you from the bpeople, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the cland of Israel.
  53.   10 Say thou unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; This burden concerneth the prince in Jerusalem, and all the house of Israel that are among them.
          •  •  •
      19 And say unto the people of the land, Thus saith the Lord God of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and of the land of Israel; They shall eat their bread with carefulness, and drink their water with aastonishment, that her land may be desolate from all that is therein, because of the bviolence of all them that dwell therein.
          •  •  •
      23 Tell them therefore, Thus saith the Lord God; I will make this proverb to cease, and they shall no more use it as a proverb in Israel; but say unto them, The days are at hand, and the aeffect of every vision.
          •  •  •
      28 Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; There shall none of my words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done, saith the Lord God.
  54.   3 Thus saith the Lord God; Woe unto the afoolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!
          •  •  •
      8 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye have spoken avanity, and seen blies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord God.
          •  •  •
      13 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great ahailstones in my fury to consume it.
          •  •  •
      18 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Woe to the women that sew apillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you?
          •  •  •
      20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against your apillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them bfly.
  55.   4 Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the astumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the Lord will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols;
          •  •  •
      6 ¶ Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord God; Repent, and turn yourselves from your idols; and turn away your faces from all your abominations.
          •  •  •
      21 For thus saith the Lord God; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the asword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?
  56.   6 ¶ Therefore thus saith the Lord God; As the avine tree among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so will I give the inhabitants of bJerusalem.
  57.   3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God unto Jerusalem; Thy abirth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy bmother an Hittite.
          •  •  •
      36 Thus saith the Lord God; Because thy afilthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy babominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them;
          •  •  •
      59 For thus saith the Lord God; I will even deal with thee as thou hast done, which hast despised the aoath in breaking the covenant.
  58.   3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; A great aeagle with great wings, longwinged, full of feathers, which had divers colours, came unto Lebanon, and took the highest branch of the cedar:
          •  •  •
      9 Say thou, Thus saith the Lord God; Shall it prosper? shall he not pull up the roots thereof, and cut off the fruit thereof, that it wither? it shall wither in all the leaves of her spring, even without great power or many people to pluck it up by the roots thereof.
          •  •  •
      19 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; As I live, surely mine oath that he hath despised, and my covenant that he hath broken, even it will I recompense upon his own head.
          •  •  •
      22 ¶ Thus saith the Lord God; I will also take of the highest abranch of the high cedar, and will set it; I will crop off from the top of his young btwigs a tender one, and will cplant it upon an high mountain and eminent:
  59.   3 Son of man, speak unto the elders of Israel, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Are ye come to enquire of me? As I live, saith the Lord God, I will not be aenquired of by you.
          •  •  •
      5 ¶ And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; In the day when I achose Israel, and blifted up mine hand unto the seed of the house of Jacob, and made myself known unto them in the land of Egypt, when I lifted up mine hand unto them, saying, I am the cLord your God;
          •  •  •
      27 ¶ Therefore, son of man, speak unto the house of Israel, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Yet in this your fathers have ablasphemed me, in that they have committed a trespass against me.
          •  •  •
      30 Wherefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord God; Are ye polluted after the manner of your fathers? and commit ye whoredom after their abominations?
          •  •  •
      39 As for you, O house of Israel, thus saith the Lord God; Go ye, serve ye every one his idols, and hereafter also, if ye will not hearken unto me: but apollute ye my holy name no more with your gifts, and with your bidols.
          •  •  •
      47 And say to the forest of the south, Hear the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will kindle a fire in thee, and it shall devour every green tree in thee, and every dry tree: the flaming flame shall not be quenched, and all faces from the south to the north shall be burned therein.
  60.   24 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your atransgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be btaken with the hand.
          •  •  •
      26 Thus saith the Lord God; Remove the adiadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is blow, and abase him that is high.
          •  •  •
      28 ¶ And thou, son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord God concerning the aAmmonites, and concerning their reproach; even say thou, The sword, the sword is drawn: for the slaughter it is bfurbished, to consume because of the glittering:
  61.   3 Then say thou, Thus saith the Lord God, The city asheddeth bblood in the midst of it, that her ctime may come, and maketh idols against herself to defile herself.
          •  •  •
      19 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye are all become dross, behold, therefore I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem.
          •  •  •
      28 And her prophets have daubed them with untempered amorter, seeing vanity, and bdivining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord God, when the Lord hath not spoken.
  62.   22 ¶ Therefore, O Aholibah, thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will raise up thy lovers against thee, afrom whom thy mind is alienated, and I will bring them bagainst thee on every side;
          •  •  •
      28 For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will deliver thee into the hand of them whom thou ahatest, into the hand of them from whom thy mind is alienated:
          •  •  •
      32 Thus saith the Lord God; Thou shalt drink of thy sister’s cup deep and large: thou shalt be laughed to scorn and had in derision; it containeth much.
          •  •  •
      35 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast aforgotten me, and cast me behind thy back, therefore bbear thou also thy lewdness and thy whoredoms.
          •  •  •
      46 For thus saith the Lord God; I will bring up a company upon them, and will give them to be removed and spoiled.
  63.   3 And utter a parable unto the arebellious house, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Set on a bpot, set it on, and also pour water into it:
          •  •  •
      6 ¶ Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; Woe to the abloody city, to the pot whose scum is therein, and whose bscum is not gone out of it! bring it out piece by piece; clet no lot fall upon it.
          •  •  •
      9 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Woe to the bloody city! I will even make the pile for fire great.
          •  •  •
      21 Speak unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will profane my asanctuary, the excellency of your strength, the desire of your eyes, and that which your soul bpitieth; and your csons and your daughters whom ye have left shall fall by the sword.
  64.   3 And say unto the Ammonites, Hear the word of the Lord God; Thus saith the Lord God; Because thou saidst, Aha, against my sanctuary, when it was profaned; and against the land of Israel, when it was desolate; and against the house of Judah, when they went into captivity;
          •  •  •
      6 For thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast clapped thine hands, and stamped with the feet, and rejoiced in heart with all thy adespite against the land of Israel;
          •  •  •
      8 ¶ Thus saith the Lord God; Because that aMoab and bSeir do say, Behold, the house of Judah is like unto all the cheathen;
          •  •  •
      12 ¶ Thus saith the Lord God; Because that aEdom hath dealt against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and hath greatly offended, and revenged himself upon them;
      13 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; I will also stretch out mine hand upon aEdom, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it bdesolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword.
          •  •  •
      15 ¶ Thus saith the Lord God; Because the aPhilistines have dealt by revenge, and have taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred;
      16 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethims, and destroy the remnant of the asea coast.
  65.   3 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Tyrus, and will cause many nations to come up aagainst thee, as the sea causeth his waves to come up.
          •  •  •
      7 ¶ For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will bring upon aTyrus Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, a king of kings, from the bnorth, with horses, and with chariots, and with horsemen, and companies, and much people.
          •  •  •
      15 ¶ Thus saith the Lord God to Tyrus; Shall not the aisles bshake at the sound of thy fall, when the wounded cry, when the slaughter is made in the midst of thee?
          •  •  •
      19 For thus saith the Lord God; When I shall make thee a adesolate city, like the cities that are not inhabited; when I shall bring up the bdeep upon thee, and great waters shall cover thee;
  66.   3 And say unto Tyrus, O thou that art situate at the entry of the sea, which art a merchant of the people for many isles, Thus saith the Lord God; O Tyrus, thou hast said, I am of perfect abeauty.
  67.   2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord God; Because thine aheart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a bman, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:
          •  •  •
      6 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;
          •  •  •
      12 Son of man, take up a alamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in bbeauty.
          •  •  •
      22 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Zidon; and I will be glorified in the midst of thee: and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall have executed judgments in her, and shall be sanctified in her.
          •  •  •
      25 Thus saith the Lord God; When I shall have agathered the house of bIsrael from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the cheathen, then shall they dwell in their dland that I have given to my servant Jacob.
  68.   3 Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great adragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, bMy river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.
          •  •  •
      8 ¶ Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will bring a sword upon thee, and cut off man and beast out of thee.
          •  •  •
      13 ¶ Yet thus saith the Lord God; At the end of forty years will I agather the Egyptians from the people whither they were scattered:
          •  •  •
      19 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will give the land of Egypt unto Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon; and he shall take her multitude, and take her spoil, and take her prey; and it shall be the wages for his army.
  69.   2 Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Howl ye, aWoe worth the day!
          •  •  •
      10 Thus saith the Lord God; I will also make the multitude of Egypt to cease by the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon.
          •  •  •
      13 Thus saith the Lord God; I will also destroy the aidols, and I will cause their images to cease out of bNoph; and there shall be no more a cprince of the land of Egypt: and I will put a fear in the land of Egypt.
          •  •  •
      22 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against Pharaoh king of Egypt, and will break his arms, the strong, and that which was broken; and I will cause the sword to fall out of his hand.
  70.   10 ¶ Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast lifted up thyself in height, and he hath shot up his top among the thick boughs, and his aheart is lifted up in his height;
          •  •  •
      15 Thus saith the Lord God; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.
  71.   3 Thus saith the Lord God; I will therefore aspread out my net over thee with a company of many people; and they shall bring thee up in my net.
          •  •  •
      11 ¶ For thus saith the Lord God; The sword of the king of Babylon shall come upon thee.
  72.   25 Wherefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Ye eat with the ablood, and lift up your eyes toward your idols, and shed blood: and shall ye possess the land?
          •  •  •
      27 Say thou thus unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; As I live, surely they that are in the wastes shall fall by the asword, and him that is in the open field will I give to the beasts to be devoured, and they that be in the forts and in the caves shall die of the pestilence.
  73.   2 Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God unto the shepherds; Woe be to the ashepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds bfeed the flocks?
          •  •  •
      10 Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will arequire my flock at their hand, and cause them to bcease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.
      11 ¶ For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, will both asearch my sheep, and seek them out.
          •  •  •
      17 And as for you, O my aflock, thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I bjudge cbetween cattle and cattle, between the rams and the he goats.
          •  •  •
      20 ¶ Therefore thus saith the Lord God unto them; Behold, I, even I, will judge between the fat cattle and between the lean cattle.
  74.   3 And say unto it, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.
          •  •  •
      14 Thus saith the Lord God; When the whole earth rejoiceth, I will make thee desolate.
  75.   2 Thus saith the Lord God; Because the aenemy hath said against you, Aha, even the ancient high places are ours in bpossession:
      3 Therefore prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Because they have made you desolate, and swallowed you up on every side, that ye might be a possession unto the residue of the heathen, and ye are taken up in the lips of talkers, and are an infamy of the people:
      4 Therefore, ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord God; Thus saith the Lord God to the mountains, and to the hills, to the arivers, and to the valleys, to the desolate bwastes, and to the cities that are forsaken, which became a prey and cderision to the residue of the heathen that are round about;
      5 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Surely in the fire of my ajealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all bIdumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.
      6 Prophesy therefore concerning the land of Israel, and say unto the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I have spoken in my jealousy and in my fury, because ye have borne the ashame of the heathen:
      7 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; I have lifted up mine hand, Surely the heathen that are about you, they shall bear their shame.
          •  •  •
      13 Thus saith the Lord God; Because they say unto you, Thou land devourest up men, and hast abereaved thy nations;
          •  •  •
      22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord God; I do not this for your asakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy bname’s sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
          •  •  •
      33 Thus saith the Lord God; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.
          •  •  •
      37 Thus saith the Lord God; I will yet for this be aenquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.
  76.   5 Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause abreath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
          •  •  •
      9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the awind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four bwinds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
          •  •  •
      12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your agraves, and cause you to bcome up out of your graves, and cbring you into the dland of Israel.
          •  •  •
      19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of aJoseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
          •  •  •
      21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the aheathen, whither they be gone, and will bgather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
  77.   3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
          •  •  •
      10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy amind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
          •  •  •
      14 ¶ Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
          •  •  •
      17 Thus saith the Lord God; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?
  78.   1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against aGog, and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
          •  •  •
      17 ¶ And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord God; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every abeast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.
          •  •  •
      25 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I abring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of bIsrael, and will be jealous for my holy name;
  79.   18 ¶ And he said unto me, Son of man, thus saith the Lord God; These are the ordinances of the altar in the day when they shall make it, to offer burnt offerings thereon, and to asprinkle blood thereon.
  80.   6 And thou shalt say to the arebellious, even to the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord God; O ye house of Israel, let it suffice you of all your abominations,
          •  •  •
      9 ¶ Thus saith the Lord God; No stranger, auncircumcised in heart, nor uncircumcised in flesh, shall enter into my sanctuary, of any stranger that is among the children of Israel.
  81.   9 ¶ Thus saith the Lord God; Let it suffice you, O princes of Israel: remove violence and spoil, and execute judgment and ajustice, take away your bexactions from my people, saith the Lord God.
          •  •  •
      18 Thus saith the Lord God; In the first month, in the first day of the month, thou shalt take a young bullock without blemish, and cleanse the sanctuary:
  82.   1 Thus saith the Lord God; The agate of the inner court that blooketh toward the east shall be shut the six working days; but on the csabbath it shall be opened, and in the day of the new dmoon it shall be opened.
          •  •  •
      16 ¶ Thus saith the Lord God; If the prince give a gift unto any of his sons, the inheritance thereof shall be his sons’; it shall be their possession by inheritance.
  83.   13 ¶ Thus saith the Lord God; This shall be the border, whereby ye shall inherit the land according to the twelve atribes of Israel: bJoseph shall have two portions.
  84.   11 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; An adversary there shall be even round about the land; and he shall bring down thy strength from thee, and thy palaces shall be spoiled.
  85.   3 For thus saith the Lord God; The city that went out by a thousand shall leave an hundred, and that which went forth by an hundred shall leave ten, to the house of Israel.
  86.   1 The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord God concerning aEdom; We have heard a rumour from the Lord, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.
  87.   4 Thus saith the Lord my God; Feed the flock of the slaughter;
  88.   22 Thus saith the Lord God: Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the aGentiles, and set up my bstandard to the people; and they shall bring thy sons in their carms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.
  89.   22 And thus saith the Lord God: I will cause that they shall be aloathsome unto thy people, save they shall repent of their iniquities.
  90.   6 And now, these are the words: aThus saith the Lord God: Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my bstandard to the people; and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.
  91.   7 But behold, thus saith the aLord God: bWhen the day cometh that they shall believe in me, that I am Christ, then have I covenanted with their fathers that they shall be crestored in the flesh, upon the earth, unto the dlands of their inheritance.
  92.   7 Thus saith the Lord God: aIt shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass.
  93.   24 Therefore, thus saith the Lord God of Hosts: O my people that dwellest in Zion, abe not afraid of the Assyrian; he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the bmanner of Egypt.
  94.   17 For thus saith the Lord God: They shall awrite the things which shall be done among them, and they shall be written and bsealed up in a book, and those who have dwindled in cunbelief shall not have them, for they dseek to destroy the things of God.
      18 Wherefore, as those who have been destroyed have been destroyed speedily; and the multitude of their aterrible ones shall be as bchaff that passeth away—yea, thus saith the Lord God: It shall be at an instant, suddenly—
  95.   30 For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon aprecept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn bwisdom; for unto him that creceiveth I will give dmore; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have.
  96.   4 But thus saith the Lord God: O fools, they shall have a aBible; and it shall proceed forth from the bJews, mine ancient covenant people. And what cthank they the dJews for the Bible which they receive from them? Yea, what do the Gentiles mean? Do they remember the travails, and the labors, and the pains of the Jews, and their diligence unto me, in bringing forth salvation unto the Gentiles?
  97.   16 And he said: Thus saith the Lord GodaCursed shall be the land, yea, this land, unto every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, unto destruction, which do bwickedly, when they are fully ripe; and as I have said so shall it be; for this is the cursing and the cblessing of God upon the land, for the Lord cannot look upon sin with the dleast degree of allowance.
  98.   11 And now behold, I command you, that ye shall go and declare unto this people, that thus saith the Lord God, who is the Almighty: Except ye repent ye shall be smitten, even unto adestruction.
  99.   7 For thus saith the Lord God: Him have I inspired to move the cause of aZion in mighty power for good, and his diligence I know, and his prayers I have heard.
          •  •  •
      12 And the first apreacher of this church unto the church, and before the world, yea, before the Gentiles; yea, and thus saith the Lord God, lo, lo! to the bJews also. Amen.
  100.   1 Thus saith the Lord God, the aMighty One of Israel: Behold, I say unto you, my servant bEdward, that you are blessed, and your sins are forgiven you, and you are called to preach my gospel as with the voice of a trump;
     
  101.   1 Thus saith the Lord your God, even Jesus Christ, the Great aI Am, Alpha and Omega, the bbeginning and the end, the csame which looked upon the dwide expanse of eternity, and all the seraphic ehosts of heaven, fbefore the world was gmade;
  102.   3 And thus saith the Lord your God, if you will receive wisdom here is wisdom. Behold, the place which is now called Independence is the acenter place; and a spot for the btemple is lying westward, upon a lot which is not far from the courthouse.
  103.   1 Behold, thus saith the Lord your God unto you, O ye elders of my achurch, hearken ye and hear, and receive my will concerning you.
  104.   13 Verily, thus saith the Lord your aGod, your Redeemer, even Jesus Christ. Amen.
  105.  
  106.  

No comments:

Post a Comment