Friday, December 19, 2014

Cry unto

  1.   10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother’s ablood crieth unto me from the ground.
  2.   55 And when all the land of Egypt was famished, the people cried to Pharaoh for bread: and Pharaoh said unto all the Egyptians, Go unto Joseph; what he saith to you, do.
  3.   15 ¶ Then the officers of the children of Israel came and cried unto Pharaoh, saying, Wherefore dealest thou thus with thy servants?
  4.   12 And Moses and Aaron went out from Pharaoh: and Moses cried unto the Lord because of the frogs which he had brought against Pharaoh.
  5.   10 ¶ And when Pharaoh drew nigh, the children of Israel lifted up their eyes, and, behold, the Egyptians marched after them; and they were sore afraid: and the children of Israel cried out unto the Lord.
          •  •  •
      15 ¶ And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:
  6.   25 And he cried unto the Lord; and the Lord shewed him a tree, which when he had cast into the waters, the awaters were made sweet: there he made for them a statute and an ordinance, and there he bproved them,
  7.   4 And Moses cried unto the Lord, saying, What shall I do unto this people? they be almost ready to stone me.
  8.   27 For that is his acovering only, it is his raiment for his skin: wherein shall he sleep? and it shall come to pass, when he crieth unto me, that I will hear; for I am bgracious.
  9.   2 And the people cried unto Moses; and when Moses prayed unto the Lord, the fire was quenched.
  10.   13 And Moses cried unto the Lord, saying, aHeal her now, O God, I beseech thee.
  11.   16 And when we cried unto the Lord, he heard our voice, and sent an aangel, and hath brought us forth out of Egypt: and, behold, we are in Kadesh, a city in the uttermost of thy border:
  12.   9 Beware that there be not a thought in thy wicked heart, saying, The seventh year, the year of release, is at hand; and thine aeye be evil against thy poor brother, and thou givest him nought; and he bcry unto the Lord against thee, and it be sin unto thee.
  13.   7 And when we acried unto the Lord God of our fathers, the Lord bheard our voice, and looked on our affliction, and our labour, and our coppression:
  14.   7 And when they cried unto the Lord, he put adarkness between you and the Egyptians, and brought the sea upon them, and covered them; and your eyes have seen what I have done in Egypt: and ye dwelt in the wilderness a long season.
  15.   9 And when the children of Israel cried unto the Lord, the Lord raised up a adeliverer to the children of Israel, who delivered them, even Othniel the son of Kenaz, Caleb’s younger brother.
          •  •  •
      15 But when the children of Israel cried unto the Lord, the Lord raised them up a deliverer, Ehud the son of Gera, a Benjamite, a man lefthanded: and by him the children of Israel sent a present unto Eglon the king of Moab.
  16.   3 And the children of Israel cried unto the Lord: for he had nine hundred achariots of iron; and twenty years he bmightily coppressed the children of Israel.
  17.   6 And Israel was greatly impoverished because of the Midianites; and the children of Israel cried unto the Lord.
      7 ¶ And it came to pass, when the children of Israel cried unto the Lord because of the Midianites,
  18.   10 ¶ And the children of Israel cried unto the Lord, saying, We have asinned against thee, both because we have forsaken our God, and also served Baalim.
          •  •  •
      12 The Zidonians also, and the Amalekites, and the Maonites, did oppress you; and ye cried to me, and I delivered you out of their hand.
          •  •  •
      14 aGo and cry unto the bgods which ye have cchosen; let them deliver you in the time of your dtribulation.
  19.   23 And they cried unto the children of Dan. And they turned their faces, and said unto Micah, What aileth thee, that thou comest with such a company?
  20.   8 And the children of Israel said to Samuel, aCease not to cry unto the Lord our God for us, that he will save us out of the hand of the Philistines.
      9 ¶ And Samuel took a sucking lamb, and offered it for a burnt offering wholly unto the Lord: and Samuel acried unto the Lord for Israel; and the Lord bheard him.
  21.   8 When Jacob was come into Egypt, and your fathers acried unto the Lord, then the Lord sent Moses and Aaron, which brought forth your fathers out of Egypt, and made them dwell in this place.
          •  •  •
      10 And they cried unto the Lord, and said, We have sinned, because we have forsaken the Lord, and have served Baalim and Ashtaroth: but now deliver us out of the hand of our enemies, and we will serve thee.
  22.   11 aIt brepenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is turned back from following me, and hath not performed my commandments. And it grieved Samuel; and he cried unto the Lord all night.
  23.   8 And he stood and cried unto the armies of Israel, and said unto them, Why are ye come out to set your battle in array? am not I a Philistine, and ye servants to Saul? choose you a man for you, and let him come down to me.
  24.   14 And David cried to the people, and to Abner the son of Ner, saying, Answerest thou not, Abner? Then Abner answered and said, Who art thou that criest to the king?
  25.   7 In my adistress I called upon the Lord, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his btemple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
  26.   28 Yet have thou respect unto the prayer of thy servant, and to his supplication, O Lord my God, to hearken unto the cry and to the prayer, which thy servant prayeth before thee to day:
  27.   21 And he cried unto the man of God that came from Judah, saying, Thus saith the Lord, Forasmuch as thou hast adisobeyed the mouth of the Lord, and hast not kept the commandment which the Lord thy God commanded thee,
  28.   20 And he cried unto the Lord, and said, O Lord my God, hast thou also brought evil upon the widow with whom I sojourn, by slaying her son?
      21 And he astretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the Lord, and said, O Lord my God, I pray thee, let this child’s bsoul come into him again.
  29.   39 And as the king passed by, he cried unto the king: and he said, Thy servant went out into the midst of the battle; and, behold, a man turned aside, and brought a man unto me, and said, Keep this man: if by any means he be missing, then shall thy life be for his life, or else thou shalt pay a talent of silver.
  30.   3 And it came to pass at the seven years’ end, that the woman returned out of the land of the Philistines: and she went forth to cry unto the king for her house and for her land.
          •  •  •
      5 And it came to pass, as he was telling the king how he had restored a dead body to life, that, behold, the woman, whose son he had restored to life, cried to the king for her house and for her land. And Gehazi said, My lord, O king, this is the woman, and this is her son, whom Elisha restored to life.
  31.   11 And Isaiah the prophet cried unto the Lord: and he brought the shadow ten degrees abackward, by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahaz.
  32.   20 And they were ahelped against them, and the Hagarites were delivered into their hand, and all that were with them: for they cried to God in the battle, and he was bintreated of them; because they put their ctrust in him.
  33.   14 The son of a woman of the daughters of Dan, and his father was a man of Tyre, skilful to work in gold, and in silver, in brass, in iron, in stone, and in timber, in purple, in blue, and in fine linen, and in crimson; also to grave any manner of graving, and ato find out every device which shall be put to him, with thy cunning men, and with the cunning men of my lord David thy father.
  34.   14 And when Judah looked back, behold, the battle was before and behind: and they cried unto the Lord, and the priests sounded with the trumpets.
  35.   11 And Asa cried unto the Lord his God, and said, Lord, it is nothing with thee to help, whether with many, or with them that have no power: help us, O Lord our God; for we rest on thee, and in thy name we go against this multitude. O Lord, thou art our God; let not man prevail against thee.
  36.   9 If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence, (for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our aaffliction, then thou wilt hear and help.
  37.   20 And for this cause Hezekiah the king, and the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz, prayed and cried to heaven.
  38.   27 Therefore thou deliveredst them into the hand of their aenemies, who bvexed them: and in the time of their ctrouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies thou gavest them dsaviours, who saved them out of the hand of their enemies.
      28 But after they had rest, they did evil again before thee: therefore leftest thou them in the hand of their enemies, so that they had the dominion over them: yet when they returned, and cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and many times didst thou deliver them according to thy mercies;
  39.   20 I cry unto thee, and thou dost not ahear me: I stand up, and thou regardest me not.
  40.   41 Who provideth for the araven his food? when his young ones cry unto God, they wander for lack of meat.
  41.   4 I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
  42.   6 In my adistress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his btemple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
  43.   5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.
          •  •  •
      24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.
  44.   2 Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy aoracle.
  45.   2 O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast ahealed me.
          •  •  •
      8 I cried to thee, O Lord; and unto the Lord I made supplication.
  46.   22 For I said in my ahaste, I am cut off from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee.
  47.   9 When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.
  48.   2 I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.
  49.   2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the arock that is higher than I.
  50.   17 I cried unto him with my mouth, and he was extolled with my tongue.
     
  51.   1 I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me.
  52.   3 Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.
  53.   26 He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the arock of my salvation.
  54.   1 Hear my prayer, O Lord, and let my cry come unto thee.
  55.   6 Then they acried unto the Lord in their btrouble, and he delivered them out of their distresses.
          •  •  •
      13 Then they cried unto the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them out of their distresses.
          •  •  •
      19 Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses.
          •  •  •
      28 Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses.
  56.   146 I cried unto thee; save me, and I shall keep thy testimonies.
  57.   1 In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me.
  58.   1 Out of the adepths have I cried unto thee, O Lord.
  59.   1 Lord, I cry unto thee: make ahaste unto me; give ear unto my voice, when I cry unto thee.
  60.   1 I cried unto the Lord with my voice; with my voice unto the Lord did I make my supplication.
          •  •  •
      5 I cried unto thee, O Lord: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.
  61.   3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the aLord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his bglory.
  62.   20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.
  63.   5 For it is a day of atrouble, and of treading down, and of perplexity by the Lord God of hosts in the valley of vision, breaking down the walls, and of crying to the mountains.
  64.   14 The awild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.
  65.   2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her awarfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is bpardoned: for she hath received of the Lord’s hand cdouble for all her sins.
  66.   7 They abear him upon the shoulder, they carry him, and set him in his place, and he standeth; from his place shall he not remove: yea, one shall bcry unto him, yet can he not answer, nor save him out of his trouble.
  67.   4 Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth?
  68.   11 ¶ Therefore thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will bring aevil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall bcry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.
      12 Then shall the cities of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem go, and cry unto the gods unto whom they offer incense: but they shall not save them at all in the time of their trouble.
          •  •  •
      14 Therefore apray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.
  69.   4 aMoab is destroyed; her little ones have caused a cry to be heard.
  70.   29 Their atents and their flocks shall they take away: they shall take to themselves their bcurtains, and all their vessels, and their camels; and they shall cry unto them, cFear is on every side.
  71.   18 Their heart cried unto the Lord, O wall of the daughter of Zion, let tears run down like a river day and night: give thyself no rest; let not the apple of thine eye cease.
  72.   15 They cried unto them, Depart ye; it is unclean; depart, depart, touch not: when they fled away and wandered, they said among the heathen, They shall no more sojourn there.
  73.   13 As for the wheels, it was cried unto them in my hearing, O wheel.
  74.   4 Then an herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O people, nations, and alanguages,
  75.   7 The king cried aloud to bring in the aastrologers, the Chaldeans, and the soothsayers. And the king spake, and said to the wise men of Babylon, Whosoever shall read this writing, and shew me the interpretation thereof, shall be clothed with scarlet, and have a chain of gold about his neck, and shall be the third ruler in the kingdom.
  76.   14 And they have not acried unto me with their heart, when they howled upon their beds: they assemble themselves for corn and wine, and they rebel against me.
  77.   2 Israel shall cry unto me, My aGod, we bknow thee.
  78.   14 ¶ Sanctify ye a afast, call a bsolemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the Lord your God, and cry unto the Lord,
          •  •  •
      20 The abeasts of the field cry also unto thee: for the rivers of waters are dried up, and the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness.
  79.   14 Wherefore they cried unto the Lord, and said, We beseech thee, O Lord, we beseech thee, let us not perish for this man’s life, and lay not upon us innocent blood: for thou, O Lord, hast done as it pleased thee.
  80.   8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them aturn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.
  81.   4 Then shall they acry unto the Lord, but he will not hear them: he will even hide his face from them at that time, as they have behaved themselves ill in their doings.
  82.   9 The Lord’s voice crieth unto the city, and the man of wisdom shall see thy name: hear ye the rod, and who hath appointed it.
  83.   2 O Lord, ahow long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of bviolence, and thou wilt not save!
  84.   22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
  85.   18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the avine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
  86.   16 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, being exceedingly young, nevertheless being large in stature, and also having great desires to know of the amysteries of God, wherefore, I did cry unto the Lord; and behold he did bvisit me, and did csoften my heart that I did dbelieve all the words which had been spoken by my efather; wherefore, I did not frebel against him like unto my brothers.
          •  •  •
      18 But, behold, Laman and Lemuel would not hearken unto my words; and being agrieved because of the hardness of their hearts I cried unto the Lord for them.
  87.   7 And it came to pass that after I, Nephi, had been in the land of Bountiful for the space of many days, the voice of the Lord came unto me, saying: aArise, and get thee into the mountain. And it came to pass that I arose and went up into the mountain, and cried unto the Lord.
  88.   19 And the words which he shall write shall be the words which are expedient in my wisdom should go forth unto the afruit of thy loins. And it shall be as if the fruit of thy loins had cried unto them bfrom the dust; for I know their faith.
  89.   30 Rejoice, O my aheart, and cry unto the Lord, and say: O Lord, I will praise thee forever; yea, my soul will rejoice in thee, my God, and the brock of my salvation.
          •  •  •
      35 Yea, I know that God will give aliberally to him that asketh. Yea, my God will give me, if I bask cnot amiss; therefore I will lift up my voice unto thee; yea, I will cry unto thee, my God, the drock of my erighteousness. Behold, my voice shall forever ascend up unto thee, my rock and mine everlasting God. Amen.
  90.   1 Behold, it came to pass that I, Nephi, did cry much unto the Lord my God, because of the aanger of my brethren.
  91.   3 And one cried unto another, and said: Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of Hosts; the whole earth is full of his aglory.
  92.   7 aO the pain, and the anguish of my soul for the loss of the slain of my people! For I, Nephi, have seen it, and it well nigh consumeth me before the presence of the Lord; but I must cry unto my God: Thy ways are bjust.
          •  •  •
      25 Behold, doth he cry unto any, saying: Depart from me? Behold, I say unto you, Nay; but he saith: aCome unto me all ye bends of the earth, cbuy milk and honey, without money and without price.
  93.   3 But I, Nephi, have written what I have written, and I esteem it as of great aworth, and especially unto my people. For I bpray continually for them by day, and mine ceyes water my pillow by night, because of them; and I cry unto my God in faith, and I know that he will hear my cry.
  94.   9 Wherefore, it burdeneth my soul that I should be constrained, because of the strict commandment which I have received from God, to aadmonish you according to your crimes, to enlarge the wounds of those who are already wounded, instead of consoling and healing their wounds; and those who have not been wounded, instead of feasting upon the pleasing word of God have daggers placed to pierce their souls and wound their delicate minds.
  95.   4 And my soul ahungered; and I bkneeled down before my Maker, and I ccried unto him in mighty dprayer and supplication for mine own soul; and all the day long did I cry unto him; yea, and when the night came I did still raise my voice high that it reached the heavens.
          •  •  •
      15 Wherefore, I knowing that the Lord God was able to apreserve our records, I cried unto him continually, for he had said unto me: Whatsoever thing ye shall ask in faith, believing that ye shall receive in the name of Christ, ye shall receive it.
      16 And I had faith, and I did cry unto God that he would apreserve the brecords; and he covenanted with me that he would cbring dthem forth unto the Lamanites in his own due time.
  96.   17 Yea, in the astrength of the Lord did we go forth to battle against the Lamanites; for I and my people did cry mightily to the Lord that he would bdeliver us out of the hands of our enemies, for we were awakened to a remembrance of the deliverance of our fathers.
  97.   24 Yea, and it shall come to pass that when they shall acry unto me I will be bslow to hear their cries; yea, and I will suffer them that they be smitten by their enemies.
      25 And except they repent in asackcloth and ashes, and cry mightily to the Lord their God, I will not bhear their prayers, neither will I deliver them out of their afflictions; and thus saith the Lord, and thus hath he commanded me.
  98.   14 And now when the flames began to scorch him, he cried unto them, saying:
  99.   14 And they did ahumble themselves even in the depths of humility; and they did cry mightily to God; yea, even all the day long did they cry unto their God that he would bdeliver them out of their afflictions.
  100.   28 Therefore they hushed their fears, and began to cry unto the Lord that he would soften the hearts of the Lamanites, that they would spare them, and their wives, and their children.
     
  101.   10 And it came to pass that so great were their afflictions that they began to cry mightily to God.
  102.   20 But behold, he did deliver them because they did ahumble themselves before him; and because they bcried mightily unto him he did deliver them out of bondage; and thus doth the Lord work with his power in all cases among the children of men, extending the arm of cmercy towards them that put their dtrust in him.
  103.   49 And now I say unto you that this is the aorder after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren, yea, and every one that dwelleth in the land; yea, to preach unto all, both old and young, both bond and free; yea, I say unto you the aged, and also the middle aged, and the rising generation; yea, to cry unto them that they must repent and be bborn again.
          •  •  •
      51 And also the Spirit saith unto me, yea, crieth unto me with a mighty voice, saying: Go forth and say unto this people—Repent, for except ye repent ye can in nowise inherit the akingdom of bheaven.
  104.   9 But behold, the Spirit hath said this much unto me, saying: Cry unto this people, saying—aRepent ye, and prepare the way of the Lord, and walk in his paths, which are straight; for behold, the kingdom of heaven is at hand, and the Son of God bcometh upon the face of the earth.
  105.   25 And now for this cause, that ye may not be destroyed, the Lord has sent his angel to visit many of his people, declaring unto them that they must go forth and cry mightily unto this people, saying: aRepent ye, for the kingdom of heaven is nigh at hand;
          •  •  •
      29 Now behold, this is the voice of the angel, crying unto the people.
  106.   20 And now I say unto you that well doth the Lord ajudge of your iniquities; well doth he cry unto this people, by the voice of his bangels: Repent ye, repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
  107.   7 And it came to pass that he began to cry unto the people, saying: Behold, I am aguilty, and these men are spotless before God. And he began to plead for them from that time forth; but they reviled him, saying: Art thou also possessed with the devil? And they spit upon him, and bcast him out from among them, and also all those who believed in the words which had been spoken by Alma and Amulek; and they cast them out, and sent men to cast stones at them.
  108.   10 And then Alma cried unto the Lord, saying: O Lord our God, have amercy on this man, and bheal him according to his faith which is in Christ.
  109.   41 And he began to cry unto the Lord, saying: O Lord, have mercy; according to thy abundant amercy which thou hast had upon the people of Nephi, have upon me, and my people.
  110.   15 Now, when the servants of the king had seen that they had fallen, they also began to cry unto God, for the fear of the Lord had come upon them also, for it was athey who had stood before the king and testified unto him concerning the great power of Ammon.
  111.   1 O that I were an angel, and could have the wish of mine heart, that I might go forth and speak with the atrump of God, with a voice to shake the earth, and cry repentance unto every people!
  112.   27 Behold, O God, they acry unto thee, and yet their hearts are swallowed up in their pride. Behold, O God, they cry unto thee with their mouths, while they are bpuffed up, even to greatness, with the vain things of the cworld.
      28 Behold, O my God, their costly apparel, and their ringlets, and their abracelets, and their ornaments of gold, and all their precious things which they are ornamented with; and behold, their hearts are set upon them, and yet they cry unto thee and say—We thank thee, O God, for we are a chosen people unto thee, while others shall perish.
  113.   7 Therefore he did say no more to the other multitude; but he stretched forth his hand, and cried unto those whom he beheld, who were truly penitent, and said unto them:
  114.   5 Yea, O God, and thou wast merciful unto me when I did cry unto thee in my afield; when I did cry unto thee in my prayer, and thou didst hear me.
          •  •  •
      8 Yea, thou art merciful unto thy children when they cry unto thee, to be heard of thee and not of men, and thou awilt hear them.
          •  •  •
      11 And thou didst hear me because of mine afflictions and my asincerity; and it is because of thy Son that thou hast been thus merciful unto me, therefore I will cry unto thee in all mine bafflictions, for in thee is my joy; for thou hast turned thy judgments away from me, cbecause of thy Son.
  115.   18 Yea, cry unto him for mercy; for he is amighty to save.
          •  •  •
      20 Cry unto him when ye are in your afields, yea, over all your flocks.
      21 aCry unto him in your houses, yea, over all your household, both morning, mid-day, and evening.
      22 Yea, cry unto him against the power of your aenemies.
      23 Yea, acry unto him against the bdevil, who is an enemy to all crighteousness.
      24 Cry unto him over the crops of your fields, that ye may prosper in them.
          •  •  •
      27 Yea, and when you do not cry unto the Lord, let your ahearts be bfull, drawn out in prayer unto him continually for your cwelfare, and also for the welfare of dthose who are around you.
  116.   30 For behold, they amurdered all the prophets of the Lord who came among them to declare unto them concerning their iniquities; and the blood of those whom they murdered did cry unto the Lord their God for vengeance upon those who were their murderers; and thus the judgments of God did come upon these workers of darkness and secret bcombinations.
          •  •  •
      36 Yea, and acry unto God for all thy support; yea, let all thy bdoings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord; yea, let all thy cthoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.
  117.   8 And it came to pass that I was athree days and three nights in the most bitter bpain and canguish of soul; and never, until I did cry out unto the Lord Jesus Christ for mercy, did I receive a dremission of my sins. But behold, I did cry unto him and I did find peace to my soul.
  118.   7 And now, my son, I would to God that ye had not been aguilty of so great a crime. I would not dwell upon your crimes, to harrow up your soul, if it were not for your good.
  119.   50 And they abegan to stand against the Lamanites with power; and in that selfsame hour that they cried unto the Lord for their freedom, the Lamanites began to flee before them; and they fled even to the waters of Sidon.
  120.   19 Now Zerahemnah, when he saw that they were all about to be destroyed, cried mightily unto Moroni, promising that he would covenant and also his people with them, if they would spare the remainder of their lives, that they anever would come to war again against them.
  121.   31 And they cried unto us, saying—Behold, the armies of the Lamanites are marching towards the city of Cumeni; and behold, they will fall upon them, yea, and will destroy our people.
  122.   37 And it came to pass that this man did cry unto the multitude, that they might turn and look. And behold, there was power given unto them that they did turn and look; and they did behold the faces of Nephi and Lehi.
          •  •  •
      41 And Aminadab said unto them: You must arepent, and cry unto the voice, even until ye shall have bfaith in Christ, who was taught unto you by Alma, and cAmulek, and Zeezrom; and when ye shall do this, the cloud of darkness shall be removed from overshadowing you.
      42 And it came to pass that they all did begin to cry unto the voice of him who had shaken the earth; yea, they did cry even until the cloud of darkness was dispersed.
  123.   5 Therefore they did cry unto the people, saying: Why do you suffer this man to revile against us? For behold he doth condemn all this people, even unto destruction; yea, and also that these our agreat cities shall be taken from us, that we shall have no place in them.
  124.   3 And it came to pass that in this year Nephi did cry unto the Lord, saying:
          •  •  •
      8 And the people abegan to plead with their chief judges and their leaders, that they would say unto Nephi: Behold, we know that thou art a man of God, and therefore cry unto the Lord our God that he turn away from us this famine, lest all the words which thou hast spoken concerning our bdestruction be fulfilled.
      9 And it came to pass that the judges did say unto Nephi, according to the words which had been desired. And it came to pass that when Nephi saw that the people had arepented and did humble themselves in sackcloth, he cried again unto the Lord, saying:
  125.   32 And in the days of your poverty ye shall cry unto the Lord; and in vain shall ye cry, for your desolation is already come upon you, and your destruction is made sure; and then shall ye weep and howl in that day, saith the Lord of Hosts. And then shall ye lament, and say:
  126.   9 And behold, thus hath the Lord commanded me, by his angel, that I should come and tell this thing unto you; yea, he hath commanded that I should prophesy these things unto you; yea, he hath said unto me: Cry unto this people, repent and prepare the way of the Lord.
  127.   4 For behold, Nephi was baptizing, and prophesying, and preaching, crying repentance unto the people, showing signs and wonders, working amiracles among the people, that they might know that the Christ must bshortly come—
          •  •  •
      6 But the amore part of them did not believe in the words of Samuel; therefore when they saw that they could not hit him with their stones and their arrows, they cried unto their captains, saying: bTake this fellow and bind him, for behold he chath a devil; and because of the power of the devil which is in him we cannot hit him with our stones and our arrows; therefore take him and bind him, and away with him.
  128.   11 And it came to pass that he went out and bowed himself down upon the earth, and cried mightily to his God in behalf of his people, yea, those who were about to be destroyed because of their faith in the tradition of their fathers.
      12 And it came to pass that he cried mightily unto the Lord aall that day; and behold, the bvoice of the Lord came unto him, saying:
  129.   12 Now behold, this Lachoneus, the governor, was a just man, and could not be frightened by the demands and the threatenings of a arobber; therefore he did not hearken to the epistle of Giddianhi, the governor of the robbers, but he did cause that his people should cry unto the Lord for bstrength against the time that the robbers should come down against them.
          •  •  •
      15 Yea, he said unto them: As the Lord liveth, except ye repent of all your iniquities, and cry unto the Lord, ye will in nowise be adelivered out of the hands of those Gadianton robbers.
  130.   8 And it came to pass that the armies of the Nephites, when they saw the appearance of the army of Giddianhi, had all fallen to the earth, and did lift their cries to the Lord their God, that he would spare them and deliver them out of the hands of their enemies.
          •  •  •
      32 Yea, they did cry: Hosanna to the Most High God. And they did cry: Blessed be the name of the Lord God aAlmighty, the Most High God.
  131.   23 Thus passed away the thirty and second year also. And Nephi did cry unto the people in the commencement of the thirty and third year; and he did preach unto them repentance and remission of sins.
  132.   11 And because they did cast them all out, that there were none righteous among them, I did send down afire and destroy them, that their wickedness and abominations might be hid from before my bface, that the blood of the prophets and the saints whom I sent among them might not cry unto me cfrom the ground against them.
  133.   1 aAnd it came to pass that when Jesus had spoken these words unto Nephi, and to those who had been called, (now the number of them who had been called, and received power and authority to bbaptize, was ctwelve) and behold, he stretched forth his hand unto the multitude, and cried unto them, saying: dBlessed are ye if ye shall give heed unto the words of these twelve whom I have echosen from among you to minister unto you, and to be your servants; and unto them I have given power that they may baptize you with water; and after that ye are baptized with water, behold, I will baptize you with fire and with the Holy Ghost; therefore blessed are ye if ye shall believe in me and be baptized, after that ye have seen me and know that I am.
  134.   2 And it came to pass that the Lord did say unto me: Cry unto this people—Repent ye, and come unto me, and be ye baptized, and build up again my church, and ye shall be aspared.
      3 And I did cry unto this people, but it was ain vain; and they did bnot realize that it was the Lord that had spared them, and granted unto them a chance for repentance. And behold they did harden their hearts against the Lord their God.
  135.   23 Search the prophecies of aIsaiah. Behold, I cannot write them. Yea, behold I say unto you, that those saints who have gone before me, who have possessed this land, shall bcry, yea, even from the dust will they cry unto the Lord; and as the Lord liveth he will remember the covenant which he hath made with them.
          •  •  •
      27 And it shall come in a day when the ablood of saints shall cry unto the Lord, because of secret bcombinations and the works of darkness.
          •  •  •
      40 Yea, why do ye build up your asecret abominations to get gain, and cause that widows should mourn before the Lord, and also orphans to mourn before the Lord, and also the blood of their fathers and their husbands to cry unto the Lord from the ground, for vengeance upon your heads?
  136.   6 O then ye aunbelieving, bturn ye unto the Lord; cry mightily unto the Father in the name of Jesus, that perhaps ye may be found spotless, cpure, fair, and white, having been cleansed by the blood of the dLamb, at that great and last day.
  137.   34 And the abrother of Jared being a large and mighty man, and a man highly favored of the Lord, Jared, his brother, said unto him: Cry unto the Lord, that he will not confound us that we may not bunderstand our words.
      35 And it came to pass that the brother of Jared did cry unto the Lord, and the Lord had compassion upon Jared; therefore he did not confound the alanguage of Jared; and Jared and his brother were not confounded.
      36 Then Jared said unto his brother: Cry again unto the Lord, and it may be that he will turn away his anger from them who are our afriends, that he confound not their language.
      37 And it came to pass that the brother of Jared did cry unto the Lord, and the Lord had compassion upon their friends and their families also, that they were not confounded.
      38 And it came to pass that Jared spake again unto his brother, saying: Go and ainquire of the Lord whether he will drive us out of the land, and if he will drive us out of the land, cry unto him whither we shall go. And who knoweth but the Lord will carry us forth into a land which is bchoice above all the earth? And if it so be, let us be faithful unto the Lord, that we may receive it for our inheritance.
      39 And it came to pass that the brother of Jared did cry unto the Lord according to that which had been spoken by the mouth of Jared.
          •  •  •
      43 And there will I bless thee and thy seed, and raise up unto me of thy seed, and of the seed of thy brother, and they who shall go with thee, a great nation. And athere shall be none bgreater than the nation which I will raise up unto me of thy seed, upon all the face of the earth. And thus I will do unto thee because this long time ye have cried unto me.
  138.   18 And it came to pass that the brother of Jared cried unto the Lord, saying: O Lord, I have performed the work which thou hast commanded me, and I have made the barges according as thou hast directed me.
          •  •  •
      22 And he cried again unto the Lord saying: O Lord, behold I have done even as thou hast commanded me; and I have prepared the vessels for my people, and behold there is no light in them. Behold, O Lord, wilt thou suffer that we shall cross this great water in darkness?
  139.   1 And it came to pass that the brother of Jared, (now the number of the vessels which had been prepared was eight) went forth unto the amount, which they called the mount bShelem, because of its exceeding height, and did cmolten out of a rock sixteen small stones; and they were white and clear, even as transparent dglass; and he did carry them in his hands upon the top of the mount, and cried again unto the Lord, saying:
  140.   7 And it came to pass that when they were buried in the deep there was no water that could hurt them, their vessels being atight like unto a dish, and also they were tight like unto the bark of Noah; therefore when they were encompassed about by many waters they did cry unto the Lord, and he did bring them forth again upon the top of the waters.
  141.   22 And whatsoever anation shall uphold such secret combinations, to get power and gain, until they shall spread over the nation, behold, they shall be destroyed; for the Lord will not suffer that the bblood of his saints, which shall be shed by them, shall always cry unto him from the ground for cvengeance upon them and yet he avenge them not.
  142.   28 And there came prophets in the land aagain, crying repentance unto them—that they must prepare the way of the Lord or there should come a curse upon the face of the land; yea, even there should be a great famine, in which they should be destroyed if they did not repent.
          •  •  •
      34 And it came to pass that the people did follow the course of the beasts, and did devour the acarcasses of them which fell by the way, until they had devoured them all. Now when the people saw that they must bperish they began to crepent of their iniquities and cry unto the Lord.
  143.   20 And in the days of Coriantor there also came many prophets, and prophesied of great and marvelous things, and cried repentance unto the people, and except they should repent the Lord God would execute ajudgment against them to their utter destruction;
  144.   15 Behold, my heart cries: Wo unto this people. Come out in judgment, O God, and hide their sins, and wickedness, and abominations from before thy face!
  145.   22 Verily, verily, I say unto you, if you desire a further witness, cast your mind upon the night that you cried unto me in your heart, that you might aknow concerning the truth of these things.
  146.   14 Wherefore, you are called to acry repentance unto this people.
      15 And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one asoul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!
  147.   6 To lift up your voice as with the sound of a atrump, both long and loud, and bcry repentance unto a crooked and perverse generation, cpreparing the way of the Lord for his second dcoming.
  148.   9 Q. What are we to understand by the angel aascending from the east, Revelation 7th chapter and 2nd verse?
      A. We are to understand that the angel ascending from the east is he to whom is given the seal of the living God over the twelve tribes of bIsrael; wherefore, he crieth unto the four angels having the everlasting gospel, saying: Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their cforeheads. And, if you will receive it, this is dElias which was to come to gather together the tribes of Israel and erestore all things.
  149.   5 Behold, verily I say unto you, the aangels are crying unto the Lord day and night, who are ready and waiting to be sent forth to breap down the fields;
  150.   7 They were innocent of any crime, as they had often been proved before, and were only confined in jail by the conspiracy of traitors and wicked men; and their innocent blood on the floor of Carthage jail is a broad seal affixed to “Mormonism” that cannot be rejected by any court on earth, and their innocent blood on the escutcheon of the State of Illinois, with the broken faith of the State as pledged by the governor, is a witness to the truth of the everlasting gospel that all the world cannot impeach; and their innocent blood on the banner of liberty, and on the magna charta of the United States, is an ambassador for the religion of Jesus Christ, that will touch the hearts of honest men among all nations; and their innocent blood, with the innocent blood of all the martyrs under the aaltar that John saw, will cry unto the Lord of Hosts till he avenges that blood on the earth. Amen.
     
  151.   35 And the Lord said: What hast thou done? The voice of thy brother’s ablood cries unto me from the ground.
  152.   64 And it came to pass, when the Lord had spoken with Adam, our father, that Adam cried unto the Lord, and he was acaught away by the Spirit of the Lord, and was carried down into the water, and was laid under the bwater, and was brought forth out of the water.
  153.   2 And from that time forth Enoch began to prophesy, saying unto the people, that: As I was journeying, and stood upon the place Mahujah, and cried unto the Lord, there came a voice out of heaven, saying—Turn ye, and get ye upon the mount aSimeon.
          •  •  •
      45 And it came to pass that Enoch looked; and from Noah, he beheld all the families of the earth; and he cried unto the Lord, saying: When shall the day of the Lord come? When shall the blood of the Righteous be shed, that all they that mourn may be asanctified and have eternal life?
          •  •  •
      49 And when Enoch heard the earth mourn, he wept, and cried unto the Lord, saying: O Lord, wilt thou not have compassion upon the earth? Wilt thou not bless the children of Noah?
      50 And it came to pass that Enoch continued his cry unto the Lord, saying: I ask thee, O Lord, in the name of thine Only Begotten, even Jesus Christ, that thou wilt have mercy upon Noah and his seed, that the earth might never more be covered by the afloods.
          •  •  •
      54 And it came to pass that Enoch cried unto the Lord, saying: When the Son of Man cometh in the flesh, shall the earth rest? I pray thee, show me these things.
          •  •  •
      58 And again Enoch wept and cried unto the Lord, saying: When shall the earth arest?
  154.  
  155.  
  156.  

No comments:

Post a Comment