Thursday, December 18, 2014

Preach unto brethren

  1.   38 ¶ Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the aforgiveness of sins:
  2.   1 Moreover, brethren, I adeclare unto you the bgospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
  3.   9 For ye remember, brethren, our labour and atravail: for blabouring night and day, because we would not be cchargeable unto any of you, we preached unto you the gospel of God.
  4.   49 And now I say unto you that this is the aorder after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren, yea, and every one that dwelleth in the land; yea, to preach unto all, both old and young, both bond and free; yea, I say unto you the aged, and also the middle aged, and the rising generation; yea, to cry unto them that they must repent and be bborn again.
  5.   7 Now, these are the words which he said unto the people concerning the matter: I thank my God, my beloved people, that our great God has in goodness sent these our brethren, the Nephites, unto us to preach unto us, and to convince us of the atraditions of our wicked fathers.
  6.   23 Now do ye remember, my brethren, that we said unto our brethren in the land of Zarahemla, we go up to the land of Nephi, to preach unto our brethren, the Lamanites, and they alaughed us to scorn?
  7.   76 But, verily I say unto all those to whom the kingdom has been given—from you it amust be bpreached unto them, that they shall repent of their former evil works; for they are to be upbraided for their evil chearts of unbelief, and your brethren in Zion for their drebellion against you at the time I sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment