Saturday, December 20, 2014

"Repent all ye ends of the earth"

  1.   50 Yea, thus saith the Spirit: Repent, all ye ends of the earth, for the kingdom of heaven is soon at hand; yea, the Son of God cometh in his aglory, in his might, majesty, power, and dominion. Yea, my beloved brethren, I say unto you, that the Spirit saith: Behold the glory of the bKing of all the earth; and also the King of heaven shall very soon shine forth among all the children of men.
  2.   20 Now this is the commandment: aRepent, all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me and be bbaptized in my name, that ye may be csanctified by the reception of the Holy Ghost, that ye may stand dspotless before me at the last day.
  3.   18 Therefore, arepent all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me, and believe in my gospel, and be bbaptized in my name; for he that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned; and csigns shall follow them that believe in my name.
  4.   34 And he hath said: aRepent all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me, and be baptized in my name, and have faith in me, that ye may be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment